Windows 10: Is this a new /but stubborn/ bug?

Discus and support Is this a new /but stubborn/ bug? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello folks, Just noticed something new on 20H2 build 19042.746, never seen it before... When I click in explorer on any folder with pictures /or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ivan Petrov, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Is this a new /but stubborn/ bug?

Hello folks,

Just noticed something new on 20H2 build 19042.746, never seen it before...

When I click in explorer on any folder with pictures /or any other, perhaps/, then "view" on the ribbon,"options", "view" and want to toggle "always show icons, never thumbnails", is always saved from the second try. Never from the first time, pressing "apply" and "ok". Seems like that setting can't remember itself...

Sorry, if my explanation is not clear, we go now with the screenshot:

Is this a new /but stubborn/ bug? [​IMG]

Any ideas?

:)

Ivan Petrov, Jan 25, 2021

2. Bug with GWX translation

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to give your feedback about the bug in the feedback app.

To do so you can follow this below steps:

• Type “Windows Feedback” in the
      search box of Windows 10 system.

• From the search results shown, select the option for Windows Feedback app and launch it.

• As a mandatory step, please check the existing Windows 10 feedback reports and bug reports to make sure your identified issue or bug is not already present in them.

• If your bug or feedback is already mentioned by someone else, you can click on the “Me too” option which informs Microsoft that even you have faced similar issue / bug.

• In case of a new bug, feel elated that you found one and using the “New Feedback” option specify the relevant details clearly (possibly by making use of some screenshots for clarity).

• Once you are sure that you have shared all possible details about the issue you found with some Windows 10 functionality or feature, click on the “Submit” option to share your valuable feedback
      with Microsoft.
    The above step-by-step guide on using Windows Feedback app will help you to report any new error or bug with the Microsoft Windows 10 features. Please feel free to share any bugs that you may come across and may possibly
    have reported the same using this Feedback app.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Jan 25, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 25, 2021
  4. Is this a new /but stubborn/ bug?

bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

Is this a new /but stubborn/ bug?

1. Is this a new /but stubborn/ bug? - Similar Threads - stubborn bug

2. I am cleaning my laptop of a game but there is this one stubborn file at the end that wont...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am cleaning my laptop of a game but there is this one stubborn file at the end that wont...: The following message just appears whenever I try to delete it. Everything else was deleted fine. I am not good that good with computers. Please help!...
  3. I am cleaning my laptop of a game but there is this one stubborn file at the end that wont...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am cleaning my laptop of a game but there is this one stubborn file at the end that wont...: The following message just appears whenever I try to delete it. Everything else was deleted fine. I am not good that good with computers. Please help!...
  4. File system error -1073741818. Stubborn and seemingly unfixable. Nothing works.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File system error -1073741818. Stubborn and seemingly unfixable. Nothing works.: By "nothing" I mean administrator privileges, startup repair or File Explorer. Even the bloody volume window causes the taskbar to reload, and the Start and Search menus are slow as molasses.I tried a proposed "Sounds" fix, nothing. All other proposed fixes use Admin CMD or...
  5. File system error -1073741818. Stubborn and seemingly unfixable. Nothing works.

File system error -1073741818. Stubborn and seemingly unfixable. Nothing works.: By "nothing" I mean administrator privileges, startup repair or File Explorer. Even the bloody volume window causes the taskbar to reload, and the Start and Search menus are slow as molasses.I tried a proposed "Sounds" fix, nothing. All other proposed fixes use Admin CMD or...
  6. File system error -1073741818. Stubborn and seemingly unfixable. Nothing works.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. One stubborn key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One stubborn key: Mumbai has its wet spell for around 2 months or so where a 21 day period is heavily wet. How much I try to protect my laptop within closed covers, still one of the keys always stop working as somehow moisture seeps in through somewhere. Is there any solution to fix this other...
  8. One stubborn key

One stubborn key: Mumbai has its wet spell for around 2 months or so where a 21 day period is heavily wet. How much I try to protect my laptop within closed covers, still one of the keys always stop working as somehow moisture seeps in through somewhere. Is there any solution to fix this other...
  9. One stubborn key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. "Cast to Device" menu stubbornly shows long gone devices despite removal effort

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Cast to Device" menu stubbornly shows long gone devices despite removal effort: First, let's clarify the topic we're talking about. By "Cast to Device", I mean this menu which appears any time I right-click on any eligible media file in Windows Explorer:Here is a problem.As you can see in the above image, there are devices called "HUAWEI FreeBuds Studio"...