Windows 10: Is this a potential virus?

Discus and support Is this a potential virus? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/iTechsTR [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gx1sy3/is_this_a_potential_virus/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/iTechsTR, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Is this a potential virus?

/u/iTechsTR, Jun 5, 2020
  2. Jsssssssss, Jun 5, 2020
  3. remove a virus

1) Do steps 1, 2 and 5 in this multi-step removal guide:
    https://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-potentially-unwanted-program/

2) Do not download anything from the link (pcrisk) which another user previously posted. It's one of those SpyHunter pushing sites. SpyHunter is a commercial program which is absolutely not recommended here in Microsoft Community.

3) Suggestion to read:

Jsssssssss, Jun 5, 2020
  4. Is this a potential virus?

Clean the Virus

Hi,

Virus infection usually happens on a computer when it is exposed to an infected website or removable devices. For us to help you clean the malware on your device, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Did you encounter any error messages related to having a virus infection on your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running any available antivirus software on your PC. It would be very helpful to us if you could also provide the result of the antivirus scan process.

Looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

Is this a potential virus?

1. Is this a potential virus? - Similar Threads - potential virus

2. Am I infected or Paranoid? Asrock "AsrDrv102" unverified driver potentially a persistant virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Am I infected or Paranoid? Asrock "AsrDrv102" unverified driver potentially a persistant virus?: Recently I detected a virus in my Twitch folder with malware-bytes, and quarantined/deleted it. I noticed some strange things after such as things moving around and later I had an impservice.lock file in my defender around the same time I lost access to the folders in there...
  3. Am I infected or Paranoid? Asrock "AsrDrv102" unverified driver potentially a persistant virus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Am I infected or Paranoid? Asrock "AsrDrv102" unverified driver potentially a persistant virus?: Recently I detected a virus in my Twitch folder with malware-bytes, and quarantined/deleted it. I noticed some strange things after such as things moving around and later I had an impservice.lock file in my defender around the same time I lost access to the folders in there...
  4. Am I infected or Paranoid? Asrock "AsrDrv102" unverified driver potentially a persistant virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus or potentially...

Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus or potentially...: Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus or potentially unwanted software "how to fix this error in windows 11 operating system...
  6. Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus or potentially...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus or potentially...: Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus or potentially unwanted software "how to fix this error in windows 11 operating system...
  7. Help with potential virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with potential virus: Hello i’ve been having problems with my windows laptop about having a issue of “preparing automatic repair” ive noticed that there’s been some files what has been downloaded onto the laptop so im thinking that its a virus? its not letting me do much and im wondering if i can...
  8. Help with potential virus

Help with potential virus: Hello i’ve been having problems with my windows laptop about having a issue of “preparing automatic repair” ive noticed that there’s been some files what has been downloaded onto the laptop so im thinking that its a virus? its not letting me do much and im wondering if i can...
  9. Virus or Potentially unwanted software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus or Potentially unwanted software: I don't know what happened all the apps that i download on PC is not working, when I click on them they show up this message "Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus or potentially unwanted software" so how can I get my apps back...
  10. Virus or Potentially unwanted software

Virus or Potentially unwanted software: I don't know what happened all the apps that i download on PC is not working, when I click on them they show up this message "Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus or potentially unwanted software" so how can I get my apps back...