Windows 10: Is this a record?

Discus and support Is this a record? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I'll have to read more of the thread, but want to post this : DVD-RW might cause some problems - only use DVD-R discs. DVD-RW is hit or miss ...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by tinmar49, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Is this a record?

I'll have to read more of the thread, but want to post this :
    DVD-RW might cause some problems - only use DVD-R discs.

DVD-RW is hit or miss ... depends on the writing software / hardware and the reading device. If it's the same device, there might still be issues. Stick with DVD-R discs or use a flash drive (4 GB should be big enough - 8 GB more enough) There are some flash drives that say they're 4 GB but fail writing slightly less than 4GB. If you try a Flash drive and have trouble, try another flash drive.

Bill

Slartybart, Jan 30, 2015

2. Let me look at the information I asked for back in post# 7

There's something really wrong here.

Slartybart, Jan 30, 2015
  3. tinmar49 Win User
    I've just got the upgrade pc to 9926 in the last hour and without having to re-login to W10 forums. I will have to change to a larger drive as the 80 gb I am using has only got 4 gb free. Funny thing was, I fancied that I could hdd noises when I was convinced that I was using an ssd. Seeing 80 gb in my pc proved that it was an old WD that I bought on ebay. I have a spare 120 gb ssd to use.

tinmar49, Feb 10, 2015
  4. WHS
    whs Win User

Is this a record?

Reminds me the girl who wanted to call a record shop but got the wrong number and some guy on the phone;

Girl: I am looking for hot lips and seven kisses
    Guy: I have only 2 balls and seven inches
    Girl: Is this a record ?
    Guy: It may not be a record but it is a damn good average

5. tinmar49 Win User
    Upgrade pc is now running from the 120gb ssd.

tinmar49, Feb 10, 2015
  6. This is a good thing, right?
    Yes it is!

Slartybart, Feb 11, 2015
  7. BunnyJ New Member
    This is a good thing, right?
    Yes it is! In most cases I would think it would be.
    Jeff

BunnyJ, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Is this a record?

1. Is this a record? - Similar Threads - record

2. How to have F11 be for full screen mode instead of "Block Recording Mode"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to have F11 be for full screen mode instead of "Block Recording Mode": My computer Windows 11 somehow switch for the F11 key is now toggling on and off "Block Screen Recording" when it used to move my computer to full screen. How do I get it to go back to being for full screen?...
  3. How to have F11 be for full screen mode instead of "Block Recording Mode"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to have F11 be for full screen mode instead of "Block Recording Mode": My computer Windows 11 somehow switch for the F11 key is now toggling on and off "Block Screen Recording" when it used to move my computer to full screen. How do I get it to go back to being for full screen?...
  4. my computer went into sleep mode during a recording and the recording from that point...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    my computer went into sleep mode during a recording and the recording from that point...: my computer went into sleep mode during a recording and the recording from that point onwards is at double speed. Can this be rectified? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-went-into-sleep-mode-during-a/04d468af-39aa-4606-adf3-4cb7bff394c7
  5. my computer went into sleep mode during a recording and the recording from that point...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer went into sleep mode during a recording and the recording from that point...: my computer went into sleep mode during a recording and the recording from that point onwards is at double speed. Can this be rectified? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-went-into-sleep-mode-during-a/04d468af-39aa-4606-adf3-4cb7bff394c7
  6. my computer went into sleep mode during a recording and the recording from that point...

7. who ever coded the gamebar recording feature.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    who ever coded the gamebar recording feature.: your a idiot.. i am sorry but this peice of garbage has deleted more video than it has recorded.fact i need to be able to alt-tab and record the desktop.so now the ROG ally for example uses the gamebar for recording...so now i need to learn and use OBS to record everything...
  8. who ever coded the gamebar recording feature.

who ever coded the gamebar recording feature.: your a idiot.. i am sorry but this peice of garbage has deleted more video than it has recorded.fact i need to be able to alt-tab and record the desktop.so now the ROG ally for example uses the gamebar for recording...so now i need to learn and use OBS to record everything...
  9. Windows10 best free screen recorder?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows10 best free screen recorder?: What is the best free screen recorder for windows 10? submitted by /u/sacvv05 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1c5akai/windows10_best_free_screen_recorder/
  10. Hi there; have new HP computer. I need to install EPIC medical record. It stops me at...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi there; have new HP computer. I need to install EPIC medical record. It stops me at...: Need Help installing EPIC/ ? media player ???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-there-have-new-hp-computer-i-need-to-install/3ae96ea2-aeb2-41a8-815d-b9e82577046d