Windows 10: Is this a spam email?

Discus and support Is this a spam email? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Order request verificationDear customer,This email confirms your purchase of the following subscription: Order ID5478VP24021N8954Name of... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ShannonBierman, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Is this a spam email?

Order request verificationDear customer,This email confirms your purchase of the following subscription: Order ID5478VP24021N8954Name of Application:Win VPN Adv ProSubscription Period2 YrsRenewal Price259.99Payment MethodAuto Debit from CC/DC/CAThe subscription period will automatically renew unless you turn it off no later than 24 hours before the end of the current period. To cancel automatic renewal or manage your subscription contact billing help desk on given toll free number.Support help desk: 844-517-1221If you did not authorize this purchase, please dial support help desk number a

:)

ShannonBierman, Jun 8, 2021

2. Spam Emails for pop3

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

• Which email address is configured in the Mail app?

If you have Outlook.com configured then you may refer to the suggestions provided by “Dhenz S” from this thread to check if that helps.

How to block spam emails in Outlook.com?

You need to look at the “View installed Updates” screen to see the list of recently installed updates.

Follow these steps to view installed updates:

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Programs and Features”.

• Click on “View Installed Updates”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jun 8, 2021
  3. Outlook 2016 Spam Email

I accidentally marked an email as spam and it got moved into my spam folder. I have tried moving it back into my inbox but when Outlook syncs, the mail moves back to my spam folder. I have tried creating a rule to move it back into my inbox, added the email address into my safe senders list and also tried rebuilding my outlook profile but I still get the same result. Any ideas as to how this can be fixed?

TeNaJ Systems, Jun 8, 2021
  4. Is this a spam email?

Windows Live Mail 2012 refuses to send emails, claims they're spam

My wife uses Windows Live Mail 2012 and says it refuses to send emails, claiming they're spam. This is even replying to someone who is in her contacts list. I have run several different virus checks and nothing comes up. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. TIA

Charliedog, Jun 8, 2021
Thema:

Is this a spam email?

1. Is this a spam email? - Similar Threads - spam email

2. My business email keep going into spam. Even when I get an order it goes in to the junk folder.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My business email keep going into spam. Even when I get an order it goes in to the junk folder.: After many times of trying to resolve this issue im at a complete loss. Ive created rule which work for a couple of week and then they go back into junk folder. These are order confirmations. I have customer queries and they always go into spam. Do I need to change to a...
  3. My business email keep going into spam. Even when I get an order it goes in to the junk folder.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My business email keep going into spam. Even when I get an order it goes in to the junk folder.: After many times of trying to resolve this issue im at a complete loss. Ive created rule which work for a couple of week and then they go back into junk folder. These are order confirmations. I have customer queries and they always go into spam. Do I need to change to a...
  4. MSN email is a **** show with all the SPAM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN email is a **** show with all the SPAM: MSN Mail is a giant **** show. I pay for it and get hundreds of SPAM emails a day. It causes me to miss important emails. The idiots at Microsoft cannot fix anything and do nothing to stop it. There is no place to get help. Bill Gates is a moron and has made a **** platform....
  5. MSN email is a **** show with all the SPAM

MSN email is a **** show with all the SPAM: MSN Mail is a giant **** show. I pay for it and get hundreds of SPAM emails a day. It causes me to miss important emails. The idiots at Microsoft cannot fix anything and do nothing to stop it. There is no place to get help. Bill Gates is a moron and has made a **** platform....
  6. Single use code email spam ?

Single use code email spam ?: I keep getting spammed with emails from Microsoft saying that someone is attempting to log into my account and it gives me a single-use-code. It says in the email that if I didn't request this someone has likely entered my email address by mistake, but I've received 8 emails...
  7. Single use code email spam ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Single use code email spam ?: I keep getting spammed with emails from Microsoft saying that someone is attempting to log into my account and it gives me a single-use-code. It says in the email that if I didn't request this someone has likely entered my email address by mistake, but I've received 8 emails...
  8. I am receiving too many spam emails. It then clogs up the storage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am receiving too many spam emails. It then clogs up the storage: I am receiving too many unnecessary emails. This resulted in your company requesting payment, $19, from me earlier this year & supposedly due next time. My email is set up to receive personal emails not open to all vendors trying to sell, Phish info. I did not request this....
  9. I am receiving too many spam emails. It then clogs up the storage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am receiving too many spam emails. It then clogs up the storage: I am receiving too many unnecessary emails. This resulted in your company requesting payment, $19, from me earlier this year & supposedly due next time. My email is set up to receive personal emails not open to all vendors trying to sell, Phish info. I did not request this....
  10. I am receiving too many spam emails. It then clogs up the storage