Windows 10: Is this a virus in our MSO365 Calendar?

Discus and support Is this a virus in our MSO365 Calendar? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi! Today a coworker of mine asked me to check what this kind of meeting invitations are they in his calendar, which is actually the calendar of... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by EOF, Apr 8, 2021.

1. EOF
    EOF Win User

Is this a virus in our MSO365 Calendar?

Hi!
    Today a coworker of mine asked me to check what this kind of meeting invitations are they in his calendar, which is actually
    the calendar of Office 365.

When I saw the this I was really worried.
    Some person with the name Hyon McKoon asked for a meeting which is set for the next two years.
    We don't know any person with such of name, and we are really sure does nobody will ask for any meeting for the next two years.

It looks for me like a possible attack, cos the [%NAME] looks for me as a variable of a script
    "Es klappt!" is a German text like "This will be success!" or similar.
    And this writing is attached in front of a real meeting.
    Like if the script is looping through every day and set his meeting to random dates, and especially in front
    of any meeting if any meeting is set on the chosen date.

So, everything looks for me like a possible malware/virus attack.

Look to the picture pls.
    Does anyone had such an experience like this?
    Is this probably a malware or virus?
    I'we checked the system for any possible malware/virus problems but no one was found.

Thanks for any info.

Is this a virus in our MSO365 Calendar? [​IMG]

:)

2. EOF
    EOF Win User

Hi!
    Today a coworker of mine asked me to check what this kind of meeting invitations are they in his calendar, which is actually
    the calendar of Office 365.

When I saw the this I was really worried.
    Some person with the name Hyon McKoon asked for a meeting which is set for the next two years.
    We don't know any person with such of name, and we are really sure does nobody will ask for any meeting for the next two years.

It looks for me like a possible attack, cos the [%NAME] looks for me as a variable of a script
    "Es klappt!" is a German text like "This will be success!" or similar.
    And this writing is attached in front of a real meeting.
    Like if the script is looping through every day and set his meeting to random dates, and especially in front
    of any meeting if any meeting is set on the chosen date.

So, everything looks for me like a possible malware/virus attack.

Look to the picture pls.
    Does anyone had such an experience like this?
    Is this probably a malware or virus?
    I'we checked the system for any possible malware/virus problems but no one was found.

Thanks for any info.

Is this a virus in our MSO365 Calendar? [​IMG]

3. windows calendar is not synching

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Calendar is not synching in Windows. We will help you.

• Is the Calendar not synching in Windows Phone or PC?
    If the Calendar is not synching in PC I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    Troubleshooter for Windows App and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Refer:
    Windows 10 Apps troubleshooter

Step 2: If the issue persists, then I suggest you to
    remove and reconfigure the account back in the Mail app.

Reconfiguring the account should force it to sync again and resolve the issue.

For reference: Refer:

Calendar app

Keep us posted if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Apr 8, 2021
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Mel Tar, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

1. Is this a virus in our MSO365 Calendar? - Similar Threads - virus MSO365 Calendar

2. Shared Calendar in Calendar App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shared Calendar in Calendar App: Hi All,I am trying to set up the calendar app on Windows so far I used Outlook. My private account is on Office 365. I can add it to the calendar app but did not find yet a way to add shared calendars e.g. my wife's. In Outlook it is shown on the let hand side - not so in the...
  3. Shared Calendar in Calendar App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shared Calendar in Calendar App: Hi All,I am trying to set up the calendar app on Windows so far I used Outlook. My private account is on Office 365. I can add it to the calendar app but did not find yet a way to add shared calendars e.g. my wife's. In Outlook it is shown on the let hand side - not so in the...
  4. our laptop keeps dissconnecting to our wifi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    our laptop keeps dissconnecting to our wifi: when it dissconnects it won't recconect again(can't connect to network) i have to turn my phones hotspot and connect it to that and connect it back to our wifi, any idea what's wrong? submitted by /u/alvherDcastro [link] [comments]...
  5. Your Virus & threat protection is managed by our organization.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Your Virus & threat protection is managed by our organization.: Hi, I'm facing issue with windows security in windows 10. In virus & threat protection showing that your Virus & threat protection is managed by our organization. pls help how to clear it. I tried with registry Editor but after the reboot again same issue....
  6. Our Security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Our Security: Dear Microsoft, How can we take countermeasure against Microsoft according to "That system is jam-packed with malicious functionalities, including surveillance of users, DRM, censorship and a universal back door." found at https://stallman.org/microsoft.html ?...
  7. calendar

calendar: I have Windows 10 but the calendar will not sync with my iphone calendar. It keeps saying fix account when i try to link my icloud. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar/69fff2ff-a31a-461d-8745-ebc63a433380
  8. Calendar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Calendar: I recently carried out a big update to Windows 10 and lost all my apps the way it said I would! I reloaded them all but cannot find a way of getting my calendar data back. Please advise. Bob...
  9. Edge calendar and Google calendar

Edge calendar and Google calendar: Hi. As all my machines are pre loaded with Windows 10 so I have finally decided to embrace Microsoft Edge. I have been using Google Chrome for years including Google Calendar and love the colour coding. I can tell from a mere glance what is expected of me that day. I cannot...
  10. Calendars

Calendars: What's the difference between Calendar and Outlook Calendar *Redface 85518