Windows 10: Is this a virus? Windows defender detects me once two viruses called Jencus!Ink and...

Discus and support Is this a virus? Windows defender detects me once two viruses called Jencus!Ink and... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/albertovr61 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/albertovr61, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Is this a virus? Windows defender detects me once two viruses called Jencus!Ink and...

/u/albertovr61, Nov 1, 2019

2. Windows Defender not detecting Viruses and Malware

I have Windows 10. I have recently gotten malware or viruses on my computer. For example, sometimes my browser would redirect me to a site that would tell me to call a fake Microsoft number. It also kept installing programs I didn't install myself on my
    computer. I used Windows Defender to help, but it detected nothing. I obliterated 300 GB of data and waited 5 hours for Windows 10 to reinstall just because a faulty antimalware program. A day later, I got the same messages as last time. I was fed up with
    Windows, so I installed Malwarebytes free trial. It detected 246 malware infected programs. I cleared it all up. The next day, I'm having problems with Windows Settings, Windows Defender, and my Wi-Fi adapter. I fixed the adapter, but Windows Settings is still
    slow, bugged, and crashing. For Windows Defender, everytime I try to update the virus and spyware definitions, it says searching for 20 minutes, and then it says failed to update definitions. If a
    FREE TRIAL of Malwarebytes is better than Windows Defender, then Microsoft needs to step up their game. Maybe some collaborations for spyware definitions would be nice.

Is this a virus? Windows defender detects me once two viruses called Jencus!Ink and... b33f2bf2-b5dc-4e24-9f6e-53fae92c53a9.jpg

AnonymousPerson_abc123, Nov 1, 2019
  3. Virus Not Detected By Windows Defender

Hi,

If your running two antivirus at the same time and Windows Defender did not detect the virus, We suggest that you remove the virus with the third party malware that you're currently using. We recommend to use a single anti virus. and keep it up-to-date.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Robert Caw, Nov 1, 2019
  4. Is this a virus? Windows defender detects me once two viruses called Jencus!Ink and...

Windows Defender could not catch and detect viruses

windows defender could not catch and detect viruses.

what can I do

daliamohommed, Nov 1, 2019
Thema:

Is this a virus? Windows defender detects me once two viruses called Jencus!Ink and...

1. Is this a virus? Windows defender detects me once two viruses called Jencus!Ink and... - Similar Threads - virus defender detects

2. fix windows defender detecting nvwgf2umx.dll as virus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fix windows defender detecting nvwgf2umx.dll as virus?: Since yesterday, windows defender has alerted me with a threat found.this threat is in: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvacig.inf_amd64_20170d282843d8a7\nvwgf2umx.dlland is detected as a Trojan:Script/Wacatac.H!mlafter searching online this file seems to be...
  3. fix windows defender detecting nvwgf2umx.dll as virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fix windows defender detecting nvwgf2umx.dll as virus?: Since yesterday, windows defender has alerted me with a threat found.this threat is in: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvacig.inf_amd64_20170d282843d8a7\nvwgf2umx.dlland is detected as a Trojan:Script/Wacatac.H!mlafter searching online this file seems to be...
  4. How to remove detected virus with windows defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove detected virus with windows defender: My window defender found a virus and i pressed start action but nothing happened https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-detected-virus-with-windows-defender/23aca2dc-054b-47fa-b64c-7a74de41809c
  5. Autorun.inf detected as virus by Microsoft Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Autorun.inf detected as virus by Microsoft Defender: Hi,I have create a custom autorun.inf which sets the icon and device label for the USB device.The contents of the autorun.inf are following[AutoRun] ICON = .\tS1_img.ico label=myDeviceIt is being detected as a virus with the following information : Name:...
  6. Autorun.inf detected as virus by Microsoft Defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Autorun.inf detected as virus by Microsoft Defender: Hi,I have create a custom autorun.inf which sets the icon and device label for the USB device.The contents of the autorun.inf are following[AutoRun] ICON = .\tS1_img.ico label=myDeviceIt is being detected as a virus with the following information : Name:...
  7. Autorun.inf detected as virus by Microsoft Defender

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Virus Detected by Windows Defender

Virus Detected by Windows Defender: Split from this thread. I have the same virus detected by my windows defender was detected 50 minutes ago. I don't own any of the apps you have installed that might have caused it but that happened to me. I own a Surface Pro 6, i don't know what to do so please help me....
  9. Windows Defender detected virus TrojanDownloader

Windows Defender detected virus TrojanDownloader: Hey, My windows defender has started detecting a virus named 'Trojandownloader:JS/Fakepack' since yesterday. And its detecting every time I turn on to my laptop. So I just started a full scan for my system. All the files were scanned in a duration of 1 hour but 3 files were...
  10. Windows Defender Virus and Threat Detection

Windows Defender Virus and Threat Detection: Windows Defender Virus and Threat Detection turns off and won't restart https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/windows-defender-virus-and-threat-detection/a5ac7da0-b8d0-4fed-9ac4-0ecc992a2059"