Windows 10: Is this a virus?

Discus and support Is this a virus? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi I need some advice. Every time I start my PC I get this notification: "Threat Found - action needed". And very time I have to remove it. Is it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NoNameBrand, May 10, 2020.

1. Is this a virus?

Hi
    I need some advice.
    Every time I start my PC I get this notification: "Threat Found - action needed".
    And very time I have to remove it.
    Is it dangerous? If yes, how can I remove that 'Patcher.exe?
    Thanks

Is this a virus? [​IMG]

Is this a virus? [​IMG]

:)

NoNameBrand, May 10, 2020

2. Clean the Virus

Hi,

Virus infection usually happens on a computer when it is exposed to an infected website or removable devices. For us to help you clean the malware on your device, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Did you encounter any error messages related to having a virus infection on your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running any available antivirus software on your PC. It would be very helpful to us if you could also provide the result of the antivirus scan process.

Looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, May 10, 2020
  3. Jsssssssss, May 10, 2020
  4. Is this a virus?

Bruce Hagen, May 10, 2020
Thema:

Is this a virus?

1. Is this a virus? - Similar Threads - virus

2. Is this a bug or a some sort of virus? It says application.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this a bug or a some sort of virus? It says application.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tarnut [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gsrwkz/is_this_a_bug_or_a_some_sort_of_virus_it_says/
  3. Browser Trojan virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Browser Trojan virus: When launching the MSN browser a Trojan virus pops up saying it is from Microsoft and please call this number. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/browser-trojan-virus/dd2e0464-9eb3-476a-bf00-648fc2aafd48
  4. Error: Couldn't download - virus scan failed message when trying to download a program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error: Couldn't download - virus scan failed message when trying to download a program: I'm trying to download a program and keep getting a "Couldn't download - virus scan failed message" I have deleted MacAfee, changed Windows defender/ firewall settings, nothing works? ***Modified title from: Download Issues***...
  5. SysWOW64 a virus?

SysWOW64 a virus?: Recently, my pc was misbehaving a lot. Taking lot of time booting and starting apps. Freezing time to time etc. So I reset my PC completely. Now, I'm reinstalling all my apps. My anti virus app while scanning the PC gave a lot of warnings regarding files in SysWOW64 folder. I...
  6. virus

virus: i detected this virus what to do? https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/e0d3f58a733eb0649e19d606ce132cfef4eed55c276f270a6a6ccc651f2f5ea4/detection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus/46dd25ec-7c0d-488a-b072-9b69927481e5
  7. anti-virus update

anti-virus update: I keep getting notification that I need a new app to update my antivirus in Windows Defender which is said to be out of date. When I try to get it from the Microsoft store, as instructed, it cannot be found. What is going on?...
  8. Virus Detected by Windows Defender

Virus Detected by Windows Defender: Split from this thread. I have the same virus detected by my windows defender was detected 50 minutes ago. I don't own any of the apps you have installed that might have caused it but that happened to me. I own a Surface Pro 6, i don't know what to do so please help me....
  9. Computer infected with virus?

Computer infected with virus?: Between 2:10-2:15 my computer has woken up by itself and between that time my father woke up to try to turn it off because I have the speed fan app to have my case fans turned to max, which woke him up. When he was about to shut it off, it started speaking with a male voice...
  10. Virus Protection - Trojan report- not fully remediated

Virus Protection - Trojan report- not fully remediated: Windows Defender virus protection reported sever issue, Trojan and then states only partially remediated. It does not tell me what to do. I have run various scans which do not show any problem. Running deep scan now as well. What to do?...