Windows 10: Is this a virus?

Discus and support Is this a virus? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; For some reason, i keep experiencing an issue with the windows search bar. Sometimes, it just starts scrolling through search terms by itself without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MovieMuscle25, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Is this a virus?

For some reason, i keep experiencing an issue with the windows search bar. Sometimes, it just starts scrolling through search terms by itself without me even typing anything yet. My keyboard seems to be fine when I'm typing Word or other search tools on the internet, but for whatever reason, I have issues with the Windows search bar itself. Does anyone have any experience with this problem?

submitted by /u/MovieMuscle25
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MovieMuscle25, Oct 24, 2020

2. Clean the Virus

Hi,

Virus infection usually happens on a computer when it is exposed to an infected website or removable devices. For us to help you clean the malware on your device, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Did you encounter any error messages related to having a virus infection on your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running any available antivirus software on your PC. It would be very helpful to us if you could also provide the result of the antivirus scan process.

Looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Oct 24, 2020
  3. Jsssssssss, Oct 24, 2020
  4. Is this a virus?

Bruce Hagen, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

Is this a virus?

1. Is this a virus? - Similar Threads - virus

2. How safe is windows againt viruses? And what’s the best (preferably free) antivirus?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How safe is windows againt viruses? And what’s the best (preferably free) antivirus?: My dad won’t let me build a pc until I prove that windows is safe (he’s a big apple fan) so I really need some help submitted by /u/Airsoftalpha [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k2okl8/how_safe_is_windows_againt_viruses_and_whats_the/
  3. Possible virus infection

Possible virus infection: I was stupid enough to plug into my computer an unknown drive. It had no files in it, but it weighed about 15GB, which is making me really worried. I unplugged it, restarted the computer and am now running a Windows Security full virus scan (the default Windows antivirus)....
  4. Quick scan due error on Virus and Threat Protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Quick scan due error on Virus and Threat Protection: Hi! I cannot run quick scan on my virus and threat protection. I don't know what to do. There's an error with quick scan due. What do I need to do? Btw, I'm using S mode....
  5. Error message Couldn't download.....virus scan failed

Error message Couldn't download.....virus scan failed: After a Windows update I am suddenly unable to download files..... this is applicable for all websites and all browsers..... please help me resolve this....
  6. Segurazo Virus

Segurazo Virus: I just realized how many viruses I have on my computer and this is one. i have a lot of questions for SA Antivirus/Segurazo. 1.How does SA Antivirus harm your computer? 2.How can I uninstall it without risking damage to my computer/going to shady websites. 3.I don't know how...
  7. Torrent virus

Torrent virus: Split from this thread. Hello i have a torent virus and i cant take it off or i cant remove it can you help me remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/torrent-virus/c30a1715-1534-42c6-9a2b-ccf0aa13664a
  8. Is this a virus or nah

Is this a virus or nah: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Despacito73 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k1xn7q/is_this_a_virus_or_nah/
  9. Microsofts Defender Anti-Virus

Microsofts Defender Anti-Virus: I have been using Malwarebytes for years. It seems like there is a conflict with it. It turned off my Windows Defender anti-virus. Malwarebytes is not an Anti-Virus Program...What Went Wrong?...
  10. Comcast will be not providing FREE Norton Anti Virus any longer Jan 1 2021?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Comcast will be not providing FREE Norton Anti Virus any longer Jan 1 2021?: Does Microsoft Defender antivirus do the same protection? Or do I now need to buy a new antivirus program? How do i find out if I have Defender already on my Desktop? I already have Malewarebites pro....