Windows 10: Is this a virus?

Discus and support Is this a virus? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; For some reason, i keep experiencing an issue with the windows search bar. Sometimes, it just starts scrolling through search terms by itself without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MovieMuscle25, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Is this a virus?

For some reason, i keep experiencing an issue with the windows search bar. Sometimes, it just starts scrolling through search terms by itself without me even typing anything yet. My keyboard seems to be fine when I'm typing Word or other search tools on the internet, but for whatever reason, I have issues with the Windows search bar itself. Does anyone have any experience with this problem?

submitted by /u/MovieMuscle25
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MovieMuscle25, Oct 24, 2020

2. Clean the Virus

Hi,

Virus infection usually happens on a computer when it is exposed to an infected website or removable devices. For us to help you clean the malware on your device, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Did you encounter any error messages related to having a virus infection on your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running any available antivirus software on your PC. It would be very helpful to us if you could also provide the result of the antivirus scan process.

Looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Oct 24, 2020
  3. Jsssssssss, Oct 24, 2020
  4. Is this a virus?

Bruce Hagen, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

Is this a virus?

1. Is this a virus? - Similar Threads - virus

2. A Virus or Trojan or Worm That Can Survive a Factory Reset on Computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A Virus or Trojan or Worm That Can Survive a Factory Reset on Computer: Hello, I plan on doing a factory reset on my Thinkpad X270 Windows 10 Pro laptop, but I'd like to check on certain things: I read the following on backed-up files: "In most cases, a factory reset will remove viruses. But how exactly do some manage to survive it? Wherever...
  3. In my windows 10, i have not access to windows security defender anti virus settings. When...

In my windows 10, i have not access to windows security defender anti virus settings. When...: Previous, i had windows 7, and i upgrade to windows 10. The new system function well, with this observation that i have not access of this settings. in my laptop, i had installed avast Premium security, at antivirus, and it function well. How i could remedy access at...
  4. My windows smart screen made a false alarm of a virus?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My windows smart screen made a false alarm of a virus?: I was trying to run paint tool SAI 2 but it said that it might be a virus but there is no run anyway button. I tried to click more info but it still doesn't show any run anyway button. What do I do?? submitted by /u/NagitosDeadPet [link] [comments]...
  5. SWITCHING FROM THIRD PARTY ANTI VIRUS TO WINDOWS DIFFENDER

SWITCHING FROM THIRD PARTY ANTI VIRUS TO WINDOWS DIFFENDER: I CANT BE ABLE TO TURN ON MY WINDOWS DIFFENDER BACK AFTER UNINSTALLING AVAST. THE REAL TIME PROTECTION SWITCH IS ALSO NOT WORKING .PLEASE POST A SOLLUTION. MAY I KNOW DOES OTHERS HAVE THE SAME ISSUE...
  6. Hello,I don't know If It is a Virus or a hardware problem,please help

Hello,I don't know If It is a Virus or a hardware problem,please help: Hello again,It's eating my head for days,I can't feel safe. So I few days ago I plugged in my Iphone through the cable,gave access to pc,then opened the folder. When I finished looking into It.PC went nuts!For example,When I double left click folders It was opening...
  7. Can a .vmdk file give you a virus

Can a .vmdk file give you a virus: I am looking to make a youtube video on how to install macos x on a virtual machine. I have a download link but before i download anything I would like to know if a .vmdk file could give my actual pc a virus or just in the virtual machine. Can it give me a virus...
  8. virus questions

virus questions: can a virus steal files on your hard drive? i hear about key loggers and ransomwear that locks down an OS, but never heard of an attacker actually taking files from a system. if you have 2 drives in your system, and 1 of them gets infected, will the infected OS be able to...
  9. Stealth virus assassin in need. Should be free offc.

Stealth virus assassin in need. Should be free offc.: Which is the single best free antivirus which is light and fast, literally stealth? And if it exists, where to download it? submitted by /u/conteizeus [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jy2mjf/stealth_virus_assassin_in_need_should_be_free_offc/
  10. 'Virus & Threat Protection' system option in my Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Customization
    'Virus & Threat Protection' system option in my Windows 10 Home: Why I am not able to open 'Virus & Threat Protection' system option in my Windows 10 Home? I am Selecting below option to open. [ATTACH] System gives below message: [ATTACH] help me....