Windows 10: Is this a virus?

Discus and support Is this a virus? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; For some reason, i keep experiencing an issue with the windows search bar. Sometimes, it just starts scrolling through search terms by itself without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MovieMuscle25, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Is this a virus?

For some reason, i keep experiencing an issue with the windows search bar. Sometimes, it just starts scrolling through search terms by itself without me even typing anything yet. My keyboard seems to be fine when I'm typing Word or other search tools on the internet, but for whatever reason, I have issues with the Windows search bar itself. Does anyone have any experience with this problem?

submitted by /u/MovieMuscle25
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MovieMuscle25, Oct 24, 2020

2. Clean the Virus

Hi,

Virus infection usually happens on a computer when it is exposed to an infected website or removable devices. For us to help you clean the malware on your device, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Did you encounter any error messages related to having a virus infection on your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running any available antivirus software on your PC. It would be very helpful to us if you could also provide the result of the antivirus scan process.

Looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Oct 24, 2020
  3. Jsssssssss, Oct 24, 2020
  4. Is this a virus?

Bruce Hagen, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

Is this a virus?

1. Is this a virus? - Similar Threads - virus

2. Is this a virus or nah

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this a virus or nah: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Despacito73 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k1xn7q/is_this_a_virus_or_nah/
  3. Microsofts Defender Anti-Virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsofts Defender Anti-Virus: I have been using Malwarebytes for years. It seems like there is a conflict with it. It turned off my Windows Defender anti-virus. Malwarebytes is not an Anti-Virus Program...What Went Wrong?...
  4. Comcast will be not providing FREE Norton Anti Virus any longer Jan 1 2021?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Comcast will be not providing FREE Norton Anti Virus any longer Jan 1 2021?: Does Microsoft Defender antivirus do the same protection? Or do I now need to buy a new antivirus program? How do i find out if I have Defender already on my Desktop? I already have Malewarebites pro....
  5. Some third party virus removed Windows defender entirely from my computer

Some third party virus removed Windows defender entirely from my computer: I checked the windows defender on my Laptop. I found that it is empty, the whole screen is empty. so I followed various resolving issues online and found that windows defender is completely deleted from my Laptop. [ATTACH] C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows...
  6. unknown processes that i suspect virus due to it's working

unknown processes that i suspect virus due to it's working: i don't what is this but i just wanted to remove this. the process named libmfxsw32 is just taking a very less amount of memory but when i play games it always pops me out of games t show a message allocating memory. when i click on open file location through task manager, it...
  7. Is it really a virus?: DeSmuMe Patch

Is it really a virus?: DeSmuMe Patch: So, I was thinking about trying a NDS emulator, and I choose DeSmuMe, and the web page said I needed to download the stable release, and a patch, but when I downloaded the patch, Windows Defender blocked it, because it detected the next virus on it: Trojan:Win32/Spursint.F!cl...
  8. virus scan failed .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    virus scan failed .: not able to download anything from any browser/removed antivirus still same issue . Kindly help me with this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-scan-failed/764ef2db-1fcd-40af-8fde-d3f7c91e291d
  9. How to remove snap do virus?

How to remove snap do virus?: Hi Everyone! Greetings. Can anyone tell me shortest and quick method to remove snap do virus? There is no option of removing it anywhere. Not in Control panel and nor everywhere. It's a search bar, whenever I open my browser it redirects me to this page. Need permanent...
  10. My virus and threat protection is saying page not available.

My virus and threat protection is saying page not available.: [ATTACH][ATTACH] This is my problem. I tried to solve it as instructions given but it didn't worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/my-virus-and-threat-protection-is-saying-page-not/1af63732-8256-4bed-acfc-e1c5748b67a9