Windows 10: Is this a virus?

Discus and support Is this a virus? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, recently i downloaded a program to get a free program photoshop CC 2015,while i was downloading the crack, there were notifications on my computer... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by helpPHH, Jul 30, 2021.

1. helpPHH Win User

Is this a virus?

Hi, recently i downloaded a program to get a free program photoshop CC 2015,while i was downloading the crack, there were notifications on my computer that it wasa virus/malicious program, although i dont know if it is or not, in the video where i downloading it there weresome persons that said that this happened to them too, people answered to them, saying it was no virus, i know this cant confirm that it isn't a virus/malware, another thing is that i made more than 3 exams, there was no detected virus, it could be deleted, and it didnt do anything such as:Installing other programs, modifyi

:)

helpPHH, Jul 30, 2021

2. Clean the Virus

Hi,

Virus infection usually happens on a computer when it is exposed to an infected website or removable devices. For us to help you clean the malware on your device, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Did you encounter any error messages related to having a virus infection on your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running any available antivirus software on your PC. It would be very helpful to us if you could also provide the result of the antivirus scan process.

Looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jul 30, 2021
  3. Jsssssssss, Jul 30, 2021
  4. Is this a virus?

Bruce Hagen, Jul 30, 2021
Thema:

Is this a virus?

1. Is this a virus? - Similar Threads - virus

2. I got infected with a virus and it disabled access to all antivirus software.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I got infected with a virus and it disabled access to all antivirus software.: I got this virus when I downloaded microsoft visio program from a website, When I run the setup and finished installing, my laptop suddenly opens and close command prompt a few times and restarted by itself and when I open chrome I see a new tab and it said humisnee.com...
  3. Windows security, including windows defender and virus and threat protection gone missing...

Windows security, including windows defender and virus and threat protection gone missing...: Whenever I try to open windows security, it shows me nothing, and when I search for virus and threat protection, it also shows nothing so I'm a bit curious what actually happened to my windows. Please help if someone is able and knows the problem we'll.Regards.What I have...
  4. Seems Like I Got A Virus Pls Help URGENT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Seems Like I Got A Virus Pls Help URGENT: Hi Community,So I Runned a unknown file yesterday and it didnt opened so i deleted it. When i Shut Down and restart My Laptop A few Seconds later Command Prompt pops up and immediately closes. It was Never opened and closed Before i runned the file. So i am scared now if i...
  5. Microsoft is by definition, a virus, spyware, and malware.

Microsoft is by definition, a virus, spyware, and malware.: What do viruses, spyware and malware do? They hijack your computer, install unwanted software, corrupt your files making them unusable, and spy on your activities. Literally...EVERYTHING that Microsoft does. Many know this already because we've spent endless hours setting up...
  6. virus causing command prompt to randomly open and close

virus causing command prompt to randomly open and close: I recently started seeing my command prompt randomly open and then instantly close again. I was able to get a screenshot of the command prompt window and saw this.I tried opening my appdata folder and couldnt find anything that looked like that "ftftfbd". I tried reaching the...
  7. I am unable to remove a virus with windows defender

I am unable to remove a virus with windows defender: So when I click remove, nothing happens, no matter how many times I press "remove", it doesn't let me remove itI click "remove" and the tab just closes, but once I click on it again its still there...
  8. Virus and not loading the desktop

Virus and not loading the desktop: Hello dear sir. I am using windows 8 . My lap is an Acer laptop. When I enter my password it takes many time to start . Not only that after loading my I don't come to desktop. Only there is the my account and start . When I press start button no desktop comes.When I search...
  9. do i have a virus?

do i have a virus?: after logging in to my laptop, this blue screen pops up instead of my usual home screen. this pop up asks me to ‘add my microsoft account’ and if i hit next, it prompts me for my microsoft password. there are no tabs to close the screen and it cannot be closed via task...
  10. Manage settings on Virus and threat protection

Manage settings on Virus and threat protection: Hello,When I click on manage settings in virus and threat protection, this comes up:Is there any way that I can fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/manage-settings-on-virus-and-threat-protection/d10375f3-5d1b-451f-9989-c3ebebdd1388