Windows 10: Is this a Windows 10 Problem?

Discus and support Is this a Windows 10 Problem? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I am having an issue with reports that are created in Crystal Reports in an application that was built in Visual Studio. My operating system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by snowowl, Feb 3, 2016.

1. snowowl Win User

Is this a Windows 10 Problem?

Hi,

I am having an issue with reports that are created in Crystal Reports in an application that was built in Visual Studio.

My operating system is Windows 10 Professional, with all of the updates applied.
    My copy of Visual Studio is Community Edition 2015 version 14.0.247520.0 Update 1.
    The version of Crystal Reports is 13.0.2000.0.

This issue only started in mid January, 2016. Prior to that everything was fine.

The reports contain a jpeg of the company logo in the header. The application calls up a Crystal Report and fills in the invoicing information. I see all of the details, then save that report in PDF format. I am able to open that PDF file on my computer and see all of the details. However, most of the clients that are emailed the PDF files are unable to see any details in the PDF file.

I have asked people to try to open the files in other operating systems and have learned that they can see the details on their Ipads and on Android tablets, but not on Windows computers.

Reports that I create from the same application that do not have any header are readable by everyone.

Has anyone ever heard of a such a thing?

Thanks

:)

snowowl, Feb 3, 2016
  2. Entegy Win User

This is not a question, this is a request.

The 7.8 is stopped right now to fix issues. So, I guess your request is already in the works.

Entegy, Feb 3, 2016
  3. This is not a question, this is a request.

This is not a question, this is a request. Fix your update problem on Windows Phone 7
    or provide a step by step instructions on how to update Windows Phone 7 Lumia 800 if Zune does not give an update. All the Zune says is "your phone is up to date 7.10". Ps my store/provider/mom/dad or any other who does not work for microsoft does not know
    the answer to this so stop telling me to ask somewhere else then here.

ps. This website does not make any sense.

ekoaisbewisht, Feb 3, 2016
  4. snowowl Win User

It turns out it was the font that was the issue. I changed the font and now it is ok.

snowowl, Feb 3, 2016
Thema:

1. Is this a Windows 10 Problem? - Similar Threads - Problem

2. PC Random Restart Problem Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Random Restart Problem Windows 10: Hi - this random restart problem only started recently. I followed the Wiki guide at https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-verifier-tracking-down-a-mis-behaving/f5cb4faf-556b-4b6d-95b3-c48669e4c983 I have provided a link to the 3no. files as suggested -...
  3. PC Random Restart Problem Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Random Restart Problem Windows 10: Hi - this random restart problem only started recently. I followed the Wiki guide at https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-verifier-tracking-down-a-mis-behaving/f5cb4faf-556b-4b6d-95b3-c48669e4c983 I have provided a link to the 3no. files as suggested -...
  4. PC Random Restart Problem Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. DirectX Diagnostic Tool Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX Diagnostic Tool Problem: The program keeps popping up right after I exit the program, I have no idea how to fix this problem. I can't post the DxDiag file on this so. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/directx-diagnostic-tool-problem/4049b8e3-26ec-4b9b-bdd6-5ae6e3efa842
  6. DirectX Diagnostic Tool Problem

DirectX Diagnostic Tool Problem: The program keeps popping up right after I exit the program, I have no idea how to fix this problem. I can't post the DxDiag file on this so. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/directx-diagnostic-tool-problem/4049b8e3-26ec-4b9b-bdd6-5ae6e3efa842
  7. Will there be any problems in directly replacing the version of Log4j.jar from 1.17 to 2.X...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will there be any problems in directly replacing the version of Log4j.jar from 1.17 to 2.X...: Hi Team,Background:We now have installed Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Express locally. After installation, we found that it automatically uses the Log4j 1.2.17 version jar package. As shown in the picture.Since the jar package of Log4j version 1.2.17 has security issues, we now...
  8. Will there be any problems in directly replacing the version of Log4j.jar from 1.17 to 2.X...

Will there be any problems in directly replacing the version of Log4j.jar from 1.17 to 2.X...: Hi Team,Background:We now have installed Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Express locally. After installation, we found that it automatically uses the Log4j 1.2.17 version jar package. As shown in the picture.Since the jar package of Log4j version 1.2.17 has security issues, we now...
  9. Will there be any problems in directly replacing the version of Log4j.jar from 1.17 to 2.X...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. how can i fix this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i fix this problem: when i try to install google play games , that time not installation and show this , please help me to fix this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-this-problem/edbb3d39-f6eb-4b75-836c-b74a68525676