Windows 10: Is this a Windows 10 Problem?

Discus and support Is this a Windows 10 Problem? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I am having an issue with reports that are created in Crystal Reports in an application that was built in Visual Studio. My operating system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by snowowl, Feb 3, 2016.

1. snowowl Win User

Is this a Windows 10 Problem?

Hi,

I am having an issue with reports that are created in Crystal Reports in an application that was built in Visual Studio.

My operating system is Windows 10 Professional, with all of the updates applied.
    My copy of Visual Studio is Community Edition 2015 version 14.0.247520.0 Update 1.
    The version of Crystal Reports is 13.0.2000.0.

This issue only started in mid January, 2016. Prior to that everything was fine.

The reports contain a jpeg of the company logo in the header. The application calls up a Crystal Report and fills in the invoicing information. I see all of the details, then save that report in PDF format. I am able to open that PDF file on my computer and see all of the details. However, most of the clients that are emailed the PDF files are unable to see any details in the PDF file.

I have asked people to try to open the files in other operating systems and have learned that they can see the details on their Ipads and on Android tablets, but not on Windows computers.

Reports that I create from the same application that do not have any header are readable by everyone.

Has anyone ever heard of a such a thing?

Thanks

:)

snowowl, Feb 3, 2016
  2. Entegy Win User

This is not a question, this is a request.

The 7.8 is stopped right now to fix issues. So, I guess your request is already in the works.

Entegy, Feb 3, 2016
  3. This is not a question, this is a request.

This is not a question, this is a request. Fix your update problem on Windows Phone 7
    or provide a step by step instructions on how to update Windows Phone 7 Lumia 800 if Zune does not give an update. All the Zune says is "your phone is up to date 7.10". Ps my store/provider/mom/dad or any other who does not work for microsoft does not know
    the answer to this so stop telling me to ask somewhere else then here.

ps. This website does not make any sense.

ekoaisbewisht, Feb 3, 2016
  4. snowowl Win User

It turns out it was the font that was the issue. I changed the font and now it is ok.

snowowl, Feb 3, 2016
Thema:

1. Is this a Windows 10 Problem? - Similar Threads - Problem

2. Windows 10 (your system ran into a problem and need to restart) Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 (your system ran into a problem and need to restart) Problem: Hello everybody, I have installed oracle's virtual box on Samsung i7 laptop. I installed a windows 10 virtual machine, a windows server 2016 and an sql server inside virtual box. After that I installed the windows Assessment and Deployment Kit on my laptop. The purpose of...
  3. 1903.116 remote desktop problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    1903.116 remote desktop problems: All computers are same specs: HP Elite 8000 4GB RAM - with SSD. Client machines that I'm having problems with are both running WIN10 1903.116. (Fresh install not Upgrade) If I try and RDP (over VPN or LAN) to computer I get a connection, can see the bar at the top of screen...
  4. problem playing DVDs after upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    problem playing DVDs after upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10: After upgrading from windows 7 to windows 10 I cant play my DVDs .Looks like I have no Media player anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-playing-dvds-after-upgrading-from-windows/2f6c63ba-5e36-43f2-8d38-569940d27f9a
  5. Problem with sleep and hibernation

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Problem with sleep and hibernation: This problem seems to have suddenly come out of nowhere. I've done Malware scans and they've turned up nothing and I have looked all over the internet to find an answer and have gotten nowhere. When I try to put my computer to sleep , not a few seconds after my moniters turn...
  6. Recent Windows 10 Update Problem - 3 Monitor Setup and Taskbar Moving

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recent Windows 10 Update Problem - 3 Monitor Setup and Taskbar Moving: After restart power down (haven't tested reboot), taskbar keeps moving to center monitor, even after being locked down to far right. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recent-windows-10-update-problem-3-monitor-setup/0c47e92b-8a25-4375-87f5-74c7c843e0de
  7. problem with page not centred to screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    problem with page not centred to screen: - I can only see part of the page on my computer screen. How to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-page-not-centred-to-screen/7ffdeec7-3d3a-4eea-868a-5f95dd8645cc
  8. directxwebsetup on windows 10 problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    directxwebsetup on windows 10 problem: guys i downloaded a game requird me directX 9.0 on windows 10 i went to download directx end-user runtime web installer after open the installer and start intializing and i waited for it 4 minutes and it say error ( could not download . check the internet connection and...
  9. Screen recorder witn the problem 0x87E10BC6

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Screen recorder witn the problem 0x87E10BC6: A few days ago I was able to make screen recorders, but now I can't. It displays the follow message: " something happened on our end. Here's the error code, in case you need it: 0x87E10BC6" I searched and it is related to windows activation, but it IS activated. How can I...
  10. Problems with minecraft for windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with minecraft for windows 10 edition: hello, i bought minecraft java edition on 24 feb 2015, and today i wanted to have the minecraft for window 10 with the free key that the mojang gives to you if you buy minecraft java editition since 2018. i download it but when i open it tell me that i have to buy...