Windows 10: Is this a windows thing? Or is my laptop busted? I have the latest graphics driver...

Discus and support Is this a windows thing? Or is my laptop busted? I have the latest graphics driver... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Levaarmina [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Levaarmina, Jul 3, 2022.

1. Is this a windows thing? Or is my laptop busted? I have the latest graphics driver...

/u/Levaarmina, Jul 3, 2022

2. Custom Driver : Intel HD Graphics & ATI Combo (Alpha) - by nIGHTmAYOR

according to laptop support page they do list an old downloadable driver for intel for windows 7 , weather this is related to there being several variants of that laptop or this laptop has switchable graphics i may just suggest you reset the bios and see if things change , if yes you may be able to apply step 2 , if not then apply step 4 and call it today , you are still better off being on the high performance gpu .

Out of curiosity can you take a snap shot from Settings > System > Display. Scroll down and click the “Graphics Settings” ?

nIGHTmAYOR, Jul 3, 2022
  3. Latest Windows 10 Doesn't Fit to Screen latest nVidia driver NVS3100M 9.18.13.4192 on Dell E6410 Laptop

Hello,

I request you to try uninstalling and reinstalling the latest Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Right click on the Start menu.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jul 3, 2022
  4. Is this a windows thing? Or is my laptop busted? I have the latest graphics driver...

Intel Graphic Driver Update

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We do understand your concern and we will be happy to help you regarding this.

Please answer the below questions:

• What exactly happens when you launch the game?
    • Do you get any error message?

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Right click on Start menu.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jul 3, 2022
Thema:

Is this a windows thing? Or is my laptop busted? I have the latest graphics driver...

1. Is this a windows thing? Or is my laptop busted? I have the latest graphics driver... - Similar Threads - thing laptop busted

2. Have I been hacked or is my computer busted?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have I been hacked or is my computer busted?: I do not know whether I have been hacked or not. The two things that make me suspect this are: 1 That my country of origin has changed to the United Kingdom and 2 That even though I have administrator in the account settings below my name and current email I am unable to open...
  3. Have I been hacked or is my computer busted?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Have I been hacked or is my computer busted?: I do not know whether I have been hacked or not. The two things that make me suspect this are: 1 That my country of origin has changed to the United Kingdom and 2 That even though I have administrator in the account settings below my name and current email I am unable to open...
  4. Have I been hacked or is my computer busted?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Why the latest driver isn't the latest driver for my graphics card?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why the latest driver isn't the latest driver for my graphics card?: So I've been having some kind of problem with drivers in windows 10. To explain my device is Aspire E1-572G and currently I am using windows 10, if you can check the latest driver for my graphics card AMD RADEON HD 8750M IN THE ACER WEBSITE there isn't a driver update or a...
  6. Why the latest driver isn't the latest driver for my graphics card?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why the latest driver isn't the latest driver for my graphics card?: So I've been having some kind of problem with drivers in windows 10. To explain my device is Aspire E1-572G and currently I am using windows 10, if you can check the latest driver for my graphics card AMD RADEON HD 8750M IN THE ACER WEBSITE there isn't a driver update or a...
  7. Why the latest driver isn't the latest driver for my graphics card?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Windows Taskbar BUSTED no right-click with latest update.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Taskbar BUSTED no right-click with latest update.: What is the point of Windows if the #$@#$%@# Taskbar is BROKEN???? This is an outrage. I was perfectly happy with my system until about a month and a half ago. A mandatory update was applied and all of a sudden I could not right-click any entries on pop-up menus from the task...
  9. So how do I know I have the latest driver for my Intel HD Graphics

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    So how do I know I have the latest driver for my Intel HD Graphics: Please help I need to know if I have the max res and colour depth possible all help would be appreciated 159788
  10. Having Issues Installing Latest Graphics Drivers

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Having Issues Installing Latest Graphics Drivers: After installing Windows 10 Home on 2 computers, I have found that the graphics drivers are having trouble updating. Can someone assist me on fixing this? Will check back in the morning. 9242