Windows 10: Is this a winfows 10 error or software related?

Discus and support Is this a winfows 10 error or software related? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey there, I have a small issue. So i recently built my new pc and instelled all my necessary programs on my ssd and started Nox, an android emulator... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/VampireNap, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Is this a winfows 10 error or software related?

Hey there, I have a small issue. So i recently built my new pc and instelled all my necessary programs on my ssd and started Nox, an android emulator to play a game. I have a script for it that does a repetive task in the game and I planned to let it run over the night. But somehow the script stops after 1.5 hours without stating an error. I thought it could my monitor turnoff but I disabled it. Do any of you have a solution?

submitted by /u/VampireNap
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/VampireNap, Oct 29, 2019
  2. reverze Win User

harddrive error testing software

Well so far in the past two days I've had 3 lock ups followed by an error saying "a disk read error occurred"

I need some type of software to test my harddrive and make sure it's ok.

Suggestions?

reverze, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 29, 2019
  4. NGeo Win User

Is this a winfows 10 error or software related?

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

Thema:

Is this a winfows 10 error or software related?

1. Is this a winfows 10 error or software related? - Similar Threads - winfows error software

2. Defective Key - Software relateD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Defective Key - Software relateD: Having problems the D key. Key is ok. Upper works lower Does not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/defective-key-software-related/6cf62535-a26e-42f6-8ff3-1ed95a87f2cb
  3. Defective Key - Software relateD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Defective Key - Software relateD: Having problems the D key. Key is ok. Upper works lower Does not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/defective-key-software-related/6cf62535-a26e-42f6-8ff3-1ed95a87f2cb
  4. Windows 11 Error Codes Related to Software Protection Platform

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Error Codes Related to Software Protection Platform: Hello, I just recently purchased a new laptop that came with Windows 11 installed. Since purchasing it only a few months ago, I have had the persistent issue of my laptop occasionally going completely black and unresponsive, despite the power still being on. This will occur...
  5. Windows 11 Error Codes Related to Software Protection Platform

Windows 11 Error Codes Related to Software Protection Platform: Hello, I just recently purchased a new laptop that came with Windows 11 installed. Since purchasing it only a few months ago, I have had the persistent issue of my laptop occasionally going completely black and unresponsive, despite the power still being on. This will occur...
  6. Related to softwares

Related to softwares: Hello guys,How can we download and install a software freely if someone can not afford to pay? Is there any way or free websites? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/related-to-softwares/8c84ddac-64b5-4fee-af42-0515d191ddc7
  7. Couls this maybe be software related?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Couls this maybe be software related?: submitted by /u/_King_Savage_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iz02t8/couls_this_maybe_be_software_related/
  8. Winfows wont activate after hardware change.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Winfows wont activate after hardware change.: Hello, I recently upgraded my system. After getting everything setup I installed Windows on my new M.2 drive. I made sure that my license was attached to my account. When I try to activate windows using the troubleshooter it will come up with the 2 licenses on my account 1...
  9. does it cost to update winfows 10 on this device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    does it cost to update winfows 10 on this device: is there a cost to update windows 10 on this I devise? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-it-cost-to-update-winfows-10-on-this-device/9c3771ff-a879-40dd-afaa-cbfc11209802
  10. I have issues with Windows 10 and related software

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have issues with Windows 10 and related software: I currently have a new laptop for 2 months now. I had to update it out of the box because it wasn't on the latest version (which I understand often happens, and shouldn't be an issue). I am a person who always updates their devices. but when I did this about 2 months a go,...