Windows 10: Is this actually just windows visual studio doing this or is it faulty?

Discus and support Is this actually just windows visual studio doing this or is it faulty? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\UPnP Device Host\upnphost\udhisapi.dll HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows Media Player... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Partakith, Feb 3, 2021.

1. Partakith Win User

Is this actually just windows visual studio doing this or is it faulty?

C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\UPnP Device Host\upnphost\udhisapi.dll

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows Media Player NSS\3.0\Servers\A70D59A1-8EAD-4F40-AAAB-FBFC460800A4\FriendlyName

when the application I'm building is scanned through virus total it occasionally will flag one or the other, false flags I believe as malwarebytes whitelisted my program.I myself still feel my application should not even touch anytype of network/host settings from what I've read this seems like something is built into my file.

If this is so, I don't get how I just freshly reinstalled windows. Any assurance would be nice.

If this is caused from certain methods of code in my program I think I get why if its keyboard related.

:)

Partakith, Feb 3, 2021
  2. Amol S. Win User

Visual Studio (.NET Framework)

Do you still have the Visual Studio Installer or Visual Studio Manager still installed?

If you have it still installed and it opens up correctly, you could try removing all additional packages that are installed, and try reinstalling them again. It could have been a corruption issue relating to package extensions that you may have installed
    into Visual Studio 2017 Community Edition. If that does not work, go to apps in settings, and select Visual Studio 2017 Community Edition and select repair. If that does not work, you could try going to TechNet, and asking there for help. It could be a
    bug with the current version of the .NET Framework 48 or with the recent version of Visual Studio 2017 Community Edition.

If you can not find Visual Studio Installer or Visual Studio Manager, unfortunately in this situation the only thing I can think of is if you still have the installation file that you downloaded from the Visual Studio website. If you can't find that, then
    I suggest that you download Visual Studio 2019 Community Edition, since the 2017 Community edition is not given for free anymore unless you have some sort of subscription. However, I suggest that you still check with TechNet before taking this step.

Amol S., Feb 3, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Supporting JUnit 5 in Visual Studio Code

Source: Supporting JUnit 5 in Visual Studio Code | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Feb 3, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information

Source: Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Feb 3, 2021
Thema:

1. Is this actually just windows visual studio doing this or is it faulty? - Similar Threads - actually visual studio

2. Visual studio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual studio: Hello,Why does Microsoft warn against downloading Visual Studio on a Windows 7 professional system, and what about the near unreachable options in the Microsoft Visual Studio installer ?Thank you...
  3. Visual Studio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Studio: Dear MS supportMy customer has a Visual Studio 2015 stand alone license on a Windows Server. We need to update the Windows Server to newer OS. I think we can not transfer the license to a new server. Therefore I think we need to purchase a new license for Visual Studio 2015?...
  4. Visual Studio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual Studio: Dear MS supportMy customer has a Visual Studio 2015 stand alone license on a Windows Server. We need to update the Windows Server to newer OS. I think we can not transfer the license to a new server. Therefore I think we need to purchase a new license for Visual Studio 2015?...
  5. Visual Studio

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Visual Studio: Hello is visual studio a virus? Someone said that its a virus, and also he said its made by Microsoft. So is it a virus?... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/visual-studio/b36cdc26-644b-468d-a4bf-d966c62f1d63
  6. visual studio

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    visual studio: I had major problems with screen flickering. Not device manager so I began uninstalling apps. Then reinstalling. All of a sudden after weeks the flickering is gone and I do not know what caused it. I have no idea what Visual Studio is, but I uninstalled a few versions,...
  7. Visual studio

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Visual studio: Hi, BACKGROUND: I am downloading visual studio onto a new PC I've had for a couple of months, I had downloaded VS on a previous PC before. The hard drive of the PC on which I want to download has been corrupted before and I've had couple of issues with the PC before as...
  8. visual studio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    visual studio: Is microsft visual studio is safe for my windows 10 PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-studio/c2832170-da68-41ff-91ed-fd78c73310ab
  9. Visual Studio just a blank screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Visual Studio just a blank screen: I launched Visual Studio and no window pops up but it is visible from the taskbar. When I launch activities view I can see the app, but the app displays no content even in the activities window. It is just transparent and not even white like a "hung" application. What...
  10. Visual studio

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Visual studio: visual studio code is not downloading in my windows 10 with 64 bit , 'This site can't be reached' comes in result . What should I do to download it ? here is the URL...