Windows 10: Is this amount of front I/O incline normal?

Discus and support Is this amount of front I/O incline normal? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I've been having problems with my GPU (EVGA 2070 Super XC) and it's been a weird one all over the place. One second it works perfectly fine, next... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by JohnSixion, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Is this amount of front I/O incline normal?

I've been having problems with my GPU (EVGA 2070 Super XC) and it's been a weird one all over the place. One second it works perfectly fine, next second it won't even POST, idk anymore. I decided to take a look at the physical card itself and I noticed an absurdly abnormal incline with the front i/o shield, definitely didn't seem to be perpendicular to the back panel. I'm not 100% sure as to if this is the reasoning behind all these issues, but if it is, then I have no idea on how to fix it?

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

:)

JohnSixion, Mar 24, 2020
  2. trt740 Win User

Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Mar 24, 2020
  3. No O/C at all

Now with the cpu step up O/C it averages around 55-58c on all cores.

gerrynicol, Mar 24, 2020
  4. up2nogood Win User

Is this amount of front I/O incline normal?

O/C my opt 146

*Bang Head :banghead: Hi all.
    Im a total Noob to O/C, and want some step by step on how to O/C my opt 146
    pretty please be very greatful if someone could help me out.. thanks *Big Grin Is this amount of front I/O incline normal? :D

up2nogood, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

Is this amount of front I/O incline normal?

1. Is this amount of front I/O incline normal? - Similar Threads - amount front incline

2. What Is normal amount of files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What Is normal amount of files?: Hello guys, i was just doing full scan on windows defender i have 1 898 276 files Is that normal? I use my PC just for some work but just playing i need answer thanks. Max...
  3. What Is normal amount of files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What Is normal amount of files?: Hello guys, i was just doing full scan on windows defender i have 1 898 276 files Is that normal? I use my PC just for some work but just playing i need answer thanks. Max...
  4. What Is normal amount of files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is this amount of svchost normal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this amount of svchost normal?: I don't even know anymore, I logged on to my laptop and I checked random programs, well uh I think I found something not ordinary https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-amount-of-svchost-normal/19d0fe3c-6741-424e-8742-3d49c05a2516
  6. Is this amount of svchost normal?

Is this amount of svchost normal?: I don't even know anymore, I logged on to my laptop and I checked random programs, well uh I think I found something not ordinary https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-amount-of-svchost-normal/19d0fe3c-6741-424e-8742-3d49c05a2516
  7. My laptop doesn't have normal amount of space. Why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop doesn't have normal amount of space. Why?: In this picture It says there are only 57.4 GB on my laptop. It was a way higher amount before, and when i delete stuff, the overall space goes down too. Why does it do this?...
  8. My laptop doesn't have normal amount of space. Why?

My laptop doesn't have normal amount of space. Why?: In this picture It says there are only 57.4 GB on my laptop. It was a way higher amount before, and when i delete stuff, the overall space goes down too. Why does it do this?...
  9. MsMpEng.exe use large amount of I/O write bytes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MsMpEng.exe use large amount of I/O write bytes: I'm running Windows 10 Home version 1909 I notice that MsMpEng.exe a.k.a. Windows Defender Antivirus Service is doing large amount of I/O write bytes on my hard disk. It's one of the top offender in I/O write bytes usage. I could see this from Task Manager. e.g. On my...
  10. My time is 10 hours in front of the normal

in Windows 10 Customization
    My time is 10 hours in front of the normal: So basically, on apps such as discord and my browser the time is +10 hours and I do not know how to fix it any possible solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-time-is-10-hours-in-front-of-the-normal/b90734ed-422e-4df3-8dae-fab197edae65