Windows 10: Is this amount of front I/O incline normal?

Discus and support Is this amount of front I/O incline normal? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I've been having problems with my GPU (EVGA 2070 Super XC) and it's been a weird one all over the place. One second it works perfectly fine, next... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by JohnSixion, Mar 24, 2020 at 8:02 PM.

1. Is this amount of front I/O incline normal?

I've been having problems with my GPU (EVGA 2070 Super XC) and it's been a weird one all over the place. One second it works perfectly fine, next second it won't even POST, idk anymore. I decided to take a look at the physical card itself and I noticed an absurdly abnormal incline with the front i/o shield, definitely didn't seem to be perpendicular to the back panel. I'm not 100% sure as to if this is the reasoning behind all these issues, but if it is, then I have no idea on how to fix it?

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

:)

2. trt740 Win User

Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

3. No O/C at all

Now with the cpu step up O/C it averages around 55-58c on all cores.

4. up2nogood Win User

Is this amount of front I/O incline normal?

O/C my opt 146

*Bang Head :banghead: Hi all.
    Im a total Noob to O/C, and want some step by step on how to O/C my opt 146
    pretty please be very greatful if someone could help me out.. thanks *Big Grin Is this amount of front I/O incline normal? :D

Thema:

Is this amount of front I/O incline normal?

1. Is this amount of front I/O incline normal? - Similar Threads - amount front incline

2. My time is 10 hours in front of the normal

in Windows 10 Customization
    My time is 10 hours in front of the normal: So basically, on apps such as discord and my browser the time is +10 hours and I do not know how to fix it any possible solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-time-is-10-hours-in-front-of-the-normal/b90734ed-422e-4df3-8dae-fab197edae65
  3. O&O Shutup10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    O&O Shutup10: Hello all. Has anyone used O&O Shutup10 for Win 10 security enhancement? (1909) Thanks. 149061
  4. I/O Devide Errors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I/O Devide Errors: Hi can anyone help me please fix I/O device errors which have suddenly occurred - we are on Windows 10 and have tried updating. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/io-devide-errors/da484d80-9b69-41ba-b277-61b30f46cdaa
  5. O&O Diskimage giveaway

O&O Diskimage giveaway: O&O fans might be interested in the new O&O Diskimage Pro v15 - available on special for £8 ( or $10 ) O&O Software - special There is also O&O Diskimage Pro v12 available free. Lots of options including imaging to their regular format, or to vhd ( V15 also does vhdx ). Also...
  6. i/o device error

i/o device error: Since the latest Windows 10 update, I have had nothing but problems. My computer now only recognizes 1 of 3 external drives. If I unplug the one it recognizes, it shifts to a different drive. I get "I/O device error" on the other 2. It worked perfectly before the update....
  7. I/O error

I/O error: After window 10 auto undated. Samsung SCX-3405FW scanner is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/io-error/55d65e0f-9404-4cd6-bce6-09c3f2363377
  8. I/O problem

I/O problem: Hello, Samsung XPRESS C480FW. Can anyone hepl, please? Thanks in advance. herman. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/io-problem/cc33ab71-e260-482a-8d88-879c6c486ed7
  9. O&O Defrag

O&O Defrag: I downloade & installed the trial version of O&O Defragmenter tool. I started a defrag last night at midnight setting it to do a 'Complete/Modfied' which I read is the best drag which will give you a faster boot time (which is what i want). it has now been 10 hours and it is...
  10. O&O DiskImage

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    O&O DiskImage: o&o frequently have offers on their products. I've always like their defragger in the past.