Windows 10: Is this an OEM Driver?

Discus and support Is this an OEM Driver? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I am running Windows 10 on Lenovo Ideapad 330-15ikb 8081F500GYHV. This notebook comes with Intel core i5-8250u eighth generation CPU,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ish4d0w, Jan 15, 2021.

1. ish4d0w Win User

Is this an OEM Driver?

Hello,

I am running Windows 10 on Lenovo Ideapad 330-15ikb 8081F500GYHV. This notebook comes with Intel core i5-8250u eighth generation CPU, integrated Intel UHD 620 graphics and a discrete AMD 540 high performance graphics card so it is a hybrid graphics system. The AMD graphics chip is NOT built into the Intel CPU, it is seperate on the logic board.

I want to update graphics drivers as they are very outdated. The ones on Lenovo's website are from 2018 or 2019, extremely old. Windows Update did update Intel GPU to 2019 October but that is still almost two years old.

I installed the new AMD drivers from amd.com just fine. No warnings. I could also install the new driver from Intel.com I suppose but I checked with their Driver and support updater tool and it shows a warning that it will remove OEM customizations. But do I have an OEM driver? I cant tell. Please help me check. It is a DCH driver from the files it seems.

It was a DCH driver in 2018 as well. It came with the old graphics control panel but that was an UWP control panel too, it update from the microsoft store. BUt it wasn't command center. The version windows update updated it to, is now using Intel command center.

So, should I update or not? obv. i want the best performance. Windows 10 20H2

Is this an OEM Driver? [​IMG]

Is this an OEM Driver? [​IMG]

laptops and netbooks :: 300 series :: 330s 15ikb :: 81f5 :: 81f500gyhv - Lenovo Support HU Here is the link to the support page on Lenovo.
    Note I removed my serial number for privacy security purposes, but I still left in the model number so you can look up this machine specifically. it is a fantastic hybrid graphics machine but I want updated drivers.

I don't want to go to generic drivers unless I am using them already. Am i?

:)

ish4d0w, Jan 15, 2021
  2. oli_ramsay, Jan 15, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 15, 2021
  4. Is this an OEM Driver?

Miracast Windows 10 dxDiag "not Available"

Let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer of Miracast. To contact the manufacturer, please follow the steps below:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

Is this an OEM Driver?

1. Is this an OEM Driver? - Similar Threads - OEM Driver

2. How Can I Perform a System Reset and Reinstall All Factory OEM Drivers and Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Can I Perform a System Reset and Reinstall All Factory OEM Drivers and Apps: In January I udpated my Samsung Galaxy Book S to Windows 11. Everything worked great but it caused a detection problem with one of the two USB-C port. I contacted Samsung support and they advised to do a system reset. Unfortunately, I performed a system reset in Windows 11...
  3. How Can I Perform a System Reset and Reinstall All Factory OEM Drivers and Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Can I Perform a System Reset and Reinstall All Factory OEM Drivers and Apps: In January I udpated my Samsung Galaxy Book S to Windows 11. Everything worked great but it caused a detection problem with one of the two USB-C port. I contacted Samsung support and they advised to do a system reset. Unfortunately, I performed a system reset in Windows 11...
  4. How Can I Perform a System Reset and Reinstall All Factory OEM Drivers and Apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How Can I Perform a System Reset and Reinstall All Factory OEM Drivers and Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. How Can I Perform a System Reset and Reinstall All Factory OEM Drivers and Apps

7. How Can I Perform a System Reset and Reinstall All Factory OEM Drivers and Apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. can i somehow remove a specific driver from my windows oem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i somehow remove a specific driver from my windows oem: so i have bought a laptop Gigabyte G5 me and it had a cutom Graphics driver that comes form manifacturer which coincidently idk where to find cuz in driver section on their website i barely have a drivers in there and i installed windows 10 on it cuz it came withouth the os...
  9. can i somehow remove a specific driver from my windows oem

can i somehow remove a specific driver from my windows oem: so i have bought a laptop Gigabyte G5 me and it had a cutom Graphics driver that comes form manifacturer which coincidently idk where to find cuz in driver section on their website i barely have a drivers in there and i installed windows 10 on it cuz it came withouth the os...
  10. can i somehow remove a specific driver from my windows oem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware