Windows 10: is this an official microsoft email?

Discus and support is this an official microsoft email? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; so I got an email from something called *** Email address is removed for privacy *** it was simply them asking for feedback for windows 11, they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SandyPlayz86, May 2, 2022.

1. is this an official microsoft email?

so I got an email from something called *** Email address is removed for privacy *** it was simply them asking for feedback for windows 11, they provided a link, which did sent me to customerfeedback.microsoft.com.with the microosft.com at the end, it looks legit.just asking, as I did do the survey, and it didn't ask for any personal info except age, and gender, to the first I decided not to put my age in case.

:)

SandyPlayz86, May 2, 2022
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 2, 2022
  3. Darkleoco Win User
    OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

First step is to download the official HD texture pack.

Darkleoco, May 2, 2022
  4. is this an official microsoft email?

email contacts

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To add an email to your contacts, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:-

1. Open Yahoo Mail, click on the Contacts icon.
    2. Now click on a contact.
    3. Click Edit Details.
    4. Add email address to the contact.
    5. Click Save.

If you are using Mail App and want to edit contacts stored in People App, I suggest you to refer to following article under
    Edit contacts
    for steps to edit the contact and add an email.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, May 2, 2022
Thema:

is this an official microsoft email?

1. is this an official microsoft email? - Similar Threads - official microsoft email

2. email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** - *** Is your official email sent?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** - *** Is your official email sent?: I received an email saying that I won the lottery. It was sent by this email. Can you help me check it? Thank you. Reply<Changed to a question> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-email-address-is-removed-for-privacy/3ac94388-a2e1-4e52-a4f3-708b9eea8f4c
  3. Is this an official Microsoft product?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is this an official Microsoft product?: found this official product on the Internet? boxed version of windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-an-official-microsoft-product/25f14d2a-454e-4811-8020-f398b1944888
  4. Is this an official Microsoft product?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this an official Microsoft product?: found this official product on the Internet? boxed version of windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-an-official-microsoft-product/25f14d2a-454e-4811-8020-f398b1944888
  5. Official Microsoft Support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Official Microsoft Support: I have a few questions related to Microsoft Support:Is there an official Microsoft support for Windows or Windows Apps area? If yes, is it free or paid?Can someone provide the link if it does exist?The only area I found for support provides "how to" information for the...
  6. Official Microsoft Support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Official Microsoft Support: I have a few questions related to Microsoft Support:Is there an official Microsoft support for Windows or Windows Apps area? If yes, is it free or paid?Can someone provide the link if it does exist?The only area I found for support provides "how to" information for the...
  7. is this an official microsoft email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is this an official microsoft email?: so I got an email from something called *** Email address is removed for privacy *** it was simply them asking for feedback for windows 11, they provided a link, which did sent me to customerfeedback.microsoft.com.with the microosft.com at the end, it looks legit.just asking,...
  8. Official phishing email from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Official phishing email from Microsoft: Microsoft has officially sent me fishing like email telling me that i have uploaded personal photos taken by my iphone to my One Drive folder , but i have never uploaded any personal photo to one drive folder, its ridiculous please help...
  9. is this official Insider email address?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    is this official Insider email address?: Hi, I just got an email from this "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" because I signed up for it some time ago, but is this official address? or should I block it?...
  10. Fake “Microsoft Official Promotion” Email Offers £450,000 Prize

in Windows 10 News
    Fake “Microsoft Official Promotion” Email Offers £450,000 Prize: We begin the week with a fake “Microsoft Official Promotion” scam which attempts to convince recipients that they’ve won £450,000. They’re also apparently so desperate to have potential victims reply that they’ve attached the same PDF claim form to fill in three times:...