Windows 10: Is this bad and what does it mean ?

Discus and support Is this bad and what does it mean ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I know it is missing drivers but is it bad ? What does it mean ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by timneedshelpplease, Jun 28, 2021.

1. Is this bad and what does it mean ?

I know it is missing drivers but is it bad ? What does it mean ?

:)

timneedshelpplease, Jun 28, 2021

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Jun 28, 2021
  3. Bree Win User
    4k to 92k in bad sectors & cloning drive

No need for /r afterwards, you've already done one. The documentation says ".../b includes the functionality of /r..." - it's the same as doing /r but with the additional step of clearing the bad block list before it starts.

4. Nikhar_K Win User

Is this bad and what does it mean ?

Bad system config info

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The error Bad System Config means that something is wrong with the registry on your PC and you'll need to return to a previous configuration. It would be great, if you can help us with the details requested below:

• When do you get the error message?
    • Does the computer boot to the Desktop?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article
    Error 0x74: Bad_system_config_info
    and see if that helps.

Note: The last step in the above article talks about performing a reset on the computer. Resetting the computer will delete all the files and applications from the computer. Do not perform reset on your computer.

You may also want to refer the steps mentioned in the article
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 28, 2021
Thema:

Is this bad and what does it mean ?

1. Is this bad and what does it mean ? - Similar Threads - bad does mean

2. What Does a "Bad Image" notification mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What Does a "Bad Image" notification mean?: Hello, I wonder if anyone can help. I previously had detected malware on my laptop so I used Mincrosoft Defender to remove it. I then did a Windows clean install on my laptop to better ensure it was really gone. After a month of using my laptop again, I turned on my laptop...
  3. What Does a "Bad Image" notification mean?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What Does a "Bad Image" notification mean?: Hello, I wonder if anyone can help. I previously had detected malware on my laptop so I used Mincrosoft Defender to remove it. I then did a Windows clean install on my laptop to better ensure it was really gone. After a month of using my laptop again, I turned on my laptop...
  4. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What does this mean?: My computer is a, Dell laptop.Running Windows 10.Every time my computer, is totally off.And I, turn it on. I see this.Does, this mean. There's a problem,with my computer?I'm, concerned. Is there a way, to stop it.Or, should I. Just not, worry about it?Thanks for reading . . ....
  5. what does gpu % mean is it good or bad in task manger

in Windows 10 Customization
    what does gpu % mean is it good or bad in task manger: is some games my gpu % is low and some high it high good or bad gpu 30 % bad or good please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-gpu-mean-is-it-good-or-bad-in-task/b7bccc09-3136-48f3-afd9-10dd4649c498
  6. What does that mean?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What does that mean?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PiperidinDerivat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j62iz0/what_does_that_mean/
  7. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What does this mean?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MrMinerNiner [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6cowh/what_does_this_mean/
  8. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What does this mean?: I'm having frequent, seemingly random, full system crashes. There's no warning, no "restarting now" notification. One moment the computer is functioning normally, the next it's running through the boot cycle again. I've reset windows, uninstalled all third party apps I can...
  9. What does it meaning .....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What does it meaning .....: launch, the malware creates a file at “c:\windows\temp\TMP0389A.tmp” containing the directory that the malware will save files in. “c:\windows\temp\TMP0389A.tmp” – Intended to contain directory storing keylogs and screenshots. What does it meaning, describe it English...
  10. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    What does this mean?: What does this mean? [img] And how can I eliminate it? 94430