Windows 10: Is this bad?

Discus and support Is this bad? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My pc is currently in a boot loop while factory resetting idk if this is a problem and idk how it happened bc I have done factory resets loads of times... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/UnrrulyRules, May 25, 2020.

1. Is this bad?

My pc is currently in a boot loop while factory resetting idk if this is a problem and idk how it happened bc I have done factory resets loads of times and it has never once done this any help?

submitted by /u/UnrrulyRules
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/UnrrulyRules, May 25, 2020
  2. Bree Win User

4k to 92k in bad sectors & cloning drive

No need for /r afterwards, you've already done one. The documentation says ".../b includes the functionality of /r..." - it's the same as doing /r but with the additional step of clearing the bad block list before it starts.

3. Jarrstin Win User
    Bad Trader

My bad, that's a typo. It's C0 stepping.

Jarrstin, May 25, 2020
  4. laszlo Win User

Is this bad?

$1500+ wasted...

lot of people try to help you but you don't make any of the suggested steps;don't keep asking what can be bad test everything once at all and than report

laszlo, May 25, 2020
Thema:

Is this bad?

1. Is this bad? - Similar Threads - bad

2. Bad lag spikes on pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad lag spikes on pc.: Hello, i get very bad lag spikes on my pc and i think it is related to my GPU i have tried cleaning my pc for dust and although i had alot of dust in my pc removing it had little effect on my pc performance, mg GPU and sometimes CPU seems to be getting overloaded i think.This...
  3. Bad lag spikes on pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad lag spikes on pc.: Hello, i get very bad lag spikes on my pc and i think it is related to my GPU i have tried cleaning my pc for dust and although i had alot of dust in my pc removing it had little effect on my pc performance, mg GPU and sometimes CPU seems to be getting overloaded i think.This...
  4. Hyper V on windows home using a Script found on the internet, IS it a bad option.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper V on windows home using a Script found on the internet, IS it a bad option.: I am using windows 11 home and I wanted to use the hyperV, I know it is not available on home editions but I found a blog post and they were advising on using a script, I need the hyperV but I dont want to compromise my windows security. are these scripts really a bad option?...
  5. Hyper V on windows home using a Script found on the internet, IS it a bad option.

Hyper V on windows home using a Script found on the internet, IS it a bad option.: I am using windows 11 home and I wanted to use the hyperV, I know it is not available on home editions but I found a blog post and they were advising on using a script, I need the hyperV but I dont want to compromise my windows security. are these scripts really a bad option?...
  6. Why after windows 11 update is windows became bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why after windows 11 update is windows became bad: It's 24h2 there is microsoft apps only settings,edge and windows backup why windows 11 24h2 like that windows 11 21h2,22h2 and 23h2 was very good but in the first of 23h2 repaired version windows In my pc was slower than 23h2. Can anybody say why windows 24h2 is like that...
  7. Why after windows 11 update is windows became bad

Why after windows 11 update is windows became bad: It's 24h2 there is microsoft apps only settings,edge and windows backup why windows 11 24h2 like that windows 11 21h2,22h2 and 23h2 was very good but in the first of 23h2 repaired version windows In my pc was slower than 23h2. Can anybody say why windows 24h2 is like that...
  8. Why microsoft support so bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why microsoft support so bad: Hello,I had an microsoft account in 2019, that account got banned. I asked for my info back, they couldn’t because i ga e all my personal information and jt didn’t match my account. I created a new account, 1 year later jt got blocked, i asked why wouldn’t give me the reason....
  9. Why microsoft support so bad

Why microsoft support so bad: Hello,I had an microsoft account in 2019, that account got banned. I asked for my info back, they couldn’t because i ga e all my personal information and jt didn’t match my account. I created a new account, 1 year later jt got blocked, i asked why wouldn’t give me the reason....
  10. I have very bad lag spikes on my pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have very bad lag spikes on my pc.: I get the lag spikes when i play almost every game, and i wondered if it might be related to these errors in my event viewer.I know that this is not related to my wifi because i get it on every wifi network i use.Device name LAPTOP-4D8N2JDD Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3550H with...