Windows 10: Is this BSOD message something that it should concern me?

Discus and support Is this BSOD message something that it should concern me? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎2/‎29/‎2024 8:59 AMStatusNot reportedProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 101Parameter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cozzzo, Feb 29, 2024.

1. Cozzzo Win User

Is this BSOD message something that it should concern me?

SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎2/‎29/‎2024 8:59 AMStatusNot reportedProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 101Parameter 1: 6Parameter 2: 0Parameter 3: ffffbd00b9897180Parameter 4: 5OS version: 10_0_19045Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS Version: 10.0.19045.2.0.0.256.48Locale ID: 1033

:)

Cozzzo, Feb 29, 2024

2. Just got a BSOD with error driver irql_not_less_or_equal (nwifi.sys)

Hi Willy,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your concerned. Let me help you to fix the issue.

To assist you better, please provide us more information.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • When exactly do you get this error message BSOD?
    Meanwhile, let’s try simple steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. I would suggest you to go to the below link and try the steps.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Also, I suggest you to remove all the connected external hardware device and check.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Feb 29, 2024
  3. BSOD

Hi Christopher,

We'd like to know more about this concern. Please answer the following questions:

• Did you make any changes on your PC prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Is this the first time that you encountered this concern?
    • Which version and edition of OS are you using?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps found on this

link

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Charianne Per, Feb 29, 2024
  4. Is this BSOD message something that it should concern me?

Privacy concerns

Hi Werner,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you seeing any error message or not able to access websites?
    2. What issues are you facing with your online privacy and security?

For blurry applications, follow the steps mentioned in Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10 and check if this helps.

Please elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and get back to us to help you further.

We await your reply.

Shafeeq_Khan, Feb 29, 2024
Thema:

Is this BSOD message something that it should concern me?

1. Is this BSOD message something that it should concern me? - Similar Threads - BSOD message something

2. Is this BSOD message something that it should concern me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is this BSOD message something that it should concern me?: SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎2/‎29/‎2024 8:59 AMStatusNot reportedProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 101Parameter 1: 6Parameter 2: 0Parameter 3: ffffbd00b9897180Parameter 4: 5OS version: 10_0_19045Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS Version:...
  3. Is this BSOD message something that it should concern me?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is this BSOD message something that it should concern me?: SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎2/‎29/‎2024 8:59 AMStatusNot reportedProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 101Parameter 1: 6Parameter 2: 0Parameter 3: ffffbd00b9897180Parameter 4: 5OS version: 10_0_19045Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS Version:...
  4. Bizzare CPU Temps, Should I be concerned?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bizzare CPU Temps, Should I be concerned?: I have something bizarre happening with my CPU that I am really struggling to understand...This isn't a serious problem, just bizarre. Basically when in idle, or even when I am using my PC minimally, my CPU temp spikes 20-25°c until I open task manager. Then it returns to...
  5. Should I be concerned?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I be concerned?: Hello.I was just looking around in Device Manager. Went to View > Devices By Connection and saw "Unknown Device". Is it spyware? Should I be concerned?I'm not too much into tech so I'm not sure if this is normal....
  6. Should I be concerned?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Should I be concerned?: Hello.I was just looking around in Device Manager. Went to View > Devices By Connection and saw "Unknown Device". Is it spyware? Should I be concerned?I'm not too much into tech so I'm not sure if this is normal....
  7. what is all of this? should i be concerned?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    what is all of this? should i be concerned?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/socksgrowonbushes [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l2jbgn/what_is_all_of_this_should_i_be_concerned/
  8. How concerned should I be about this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How concerned should I be about this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/inhumantsar [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kykhud/how_concerned_should_i_be_about_this/
  9. BSOD Concerning ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD Concerning ntoskrnl.exe: Hello everyone, I seem to be having random BSOD's from ntoskrnl.exe. It is random when it happens, just blue screens and restarts. Sometime it happens once a week, sometimes twice a day. Here is a dump: Computer name: DESKTOP-GCPNCUI Windows version: Windows 10, 10.0,...
  10. Should I Be Concerned and Extra Cautious

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Should I Be Concerned and Extra Cautious: I signed up for the Windows 10 Upgrade program and it is clearly time to bite the bullet. I put a good month into sorting out how to move from XP/Pro to Win7/Pro x64. I bought my copy of Win7 (7 Professional Upgrade [Old Version] SKU 882224883443) late in the game and paid...