Windows 10: Is this bug the same repeated

Discus and support Is this bug the same repeated in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I suffered from the "USB Mouse and Keyboard stop working in Windows 10 at Startup Screen picture, date, time, but not the login text box" bug in 9/2020... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sbadert, Dec 6, 2020.

1. sbadert Win User

Is this bug the same repeated

I suffered from the "USB Mouse and Keyboard stop working in Windows 10 at Startup Screen picture, date, time, but not the login text box" bug in 9/2020 see
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ndows-10/a543d294-5143-4dca-8fd7-d60896ab1105

It hit again in Dec after 20H2 19042.630 was applied - actually it came to light a few days later after 'unusual' behaviour and a reboot.

I fell back to 2004 19041.508 and it works.

My h/w is Lenovo Ideacentre MTM 90DF0023AU

Is this a repeat of the same bug ?

:)

sbadert, Dec 6, 2020

2. Keyboard repeat delay and repeat speed

Hi Joseph,

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the keyboard driver. Follow the steps to uninstall & reinstall the keyboard driver from device manager.

• Press Windows key + X from the
      Keyboard
      and click on Device Manager.

• In Device Manager, double click on the
      Keyboard.

• It will show you the device driver name, select that device and then right click on it.

• Click on Uninstall button.

• Restart the computer, the drivers will get automatically installed on your Windows 10.

• Repeat the same for Mice and other pointing devices.

Hope it helps.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Dec 6, 2020
  3. BAGZZlash Win User
    MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Dec 6, 2020
  4. ak47wong Win User

6210 Navigator Bugs list

About Bug #3, do you mean that we can no longer create an alarm to repeat every specific day of each week, after installling 4.13 fw version?

Well, no. I'm saying that bug has been fixed. If you go back to the first post in this thread, "Can't set a repeated alarm for a specific day of week" was reported as a bug. My observation is that the bug has been fixed in 4.13, so now you
    can set a repeated alarm for a specific day of the week.

ak47wong, Dec 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Is this bug the same repeated - Similar Threads - bug same repeated

2. BUG: Multiple instances of the same explorer.exe !!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BUG: Multiple instances of the same explorer.exe !!!: 1. Open Task Manager2. Observe explorer.exe instance3. Open Explorer [GUI]4. Another instance was created with the name of explorer.exe5. Close Explorer by clicking the X windows6. explorer.exe remains open7. Repeat steps above 8. Resulting into a phenomenal line of dozens or...
  3. bluescreen bug repeat

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bluescreen bug repeat: i have been getting a repeated bluescreen over and over like 3 or 4 time a week and it's getting annoying AF and according to view reliability history:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000101 0x000000000000000c, 0x0000000000000000,...
  4. bluescreen bug repeat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluescreen bug repeat: i have been getting a repeated bluescreen over and over like 3 or 4 time a week and it's getting annoying AF and according to view reliability history:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000101 0x000000000000000c, 0x0000000000000000,...
  5. bluescreen bug repeat

6. Windows update repeats same update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update repeats same update.: When I check windows for updates, it shows me the same update everyday over and over again, but it never updates it. But then it just goes away for a while and says I'm all up to date, but then it comes again after a while but never updates it....
  7. Windows update repeats same update.

Windows update repeats same update.: When I check windows for updates, it shows me the same update everyday over and over again, but it never updates it. But then it just goes away for a while and says I'm all up to date, but then it comes again after a while but never updates it....
  8. Windows 10 repeating key bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 repeating key bug: Some times when I type the key stop workings or it repeats it self if i type to quickly, i think this should this is software issue since i used a linux vm perfectly fine and my friend also has the same issue submitted by /u/rap709 [link] [comments]...
  9. Windows repeats the same device connected

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows repeats the same device connected: Within setup, devices always appear to me repeatedly a device that is a Smart TV [LG] webOS TV LF590V. I have to erase them every time but you can accumulate hundreds of entries. How can I solve this and only appear once? [ATTACH]...
  10. EVERYTHING is bugged ... Same for you ?

in Windows 10 Support
    EVERYTHING is bugged ... Same for you ?: Does anybody else feel like EVERYTHING is bugged in the new 10074 build ? I mean, starting from the StartMenu, going to the Settings Application, Opening up software, closing software, restarting your PC, logging in to your PC, Windows Explorer, installing software. Am I...