Windows 10: Is this forum user friendly??????????

Discus and support Is this forum user friendly?????????? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I am a new member and yesterday I made my first post. 1) It was supposed to be posted in "Installation & Maintenance" but for some reason found... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Tarponton, May 22, 2018.

1. Tarponton Win User

Is this forum user friendly??????????

Hi, I am a new member and yesterday I made my first post.
    1) It was supposed to be posted in "Installation & Maintenance" but for some reason found it's way into "Performance & Maintenance" ??????????
    LOOK FOR: Windows 10-1803 "corrupted files & sfc /scannow malfunction"
    2) What's with all the emojis??? I didn't select any but they got pasted on every "(CIs this forum user friendly?????????? :)" I wrote????
    3) What's up with the word program that lets you indent and space your words but crunches everything to the left margin without warning you first. It makes a person look like an idiot who can't form a proper sentence.
    4) And if all that wasn't bad enough, the rules say (yes, I glanced at the rules) that I can't make the same post in more than one thread.......therefore I can't correct any of the above mistakes that this website has done to me.
    5) I don't know about anyone else, but as for me I was expecting to receive some help about the frustrations of Windows 10, not to be frustrated with the process of getting the help.
    6) Anyway, thank you for all your help. I am just so aggravated that ever since Microsoft introduced Windows 10, I have been spending most of my time either getting it to install, upgrade and work properly!!!!!!!!
    QUESTION: Can anyone relate???????????
    PS: scratch #2 & #3 as I found the "Preview Post" button & "Disable Smiles", yes.
    QUESTION: As forums are a whole new experience for me, can someone explain how the "Tags:" work?

:)

Tarponton, May 22, 2018
Thema:

Is this forum user friendly??????????

1. Is this forum user friendly?????????? - Similar Threads - forum user friendly

2. Calendar View is not User friendly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar View is not User friendly: MSFT you need to give us back a normal single month task bar calendar, a cross 2 months split view stinks! No one works in split view, if you and your programmers must have it then make it an option to do both!...
  3. Calendar View is not User friendly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar View is not User friendly: MSFT you need to give us back a normal single month task bar calendar, a cross 2 months split view stinks! No one works in split view, if you and your programmers must have it then make it an option to do both!...
  4. Hello, New forum user here.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hello, New forum user here.: I have been trying to get in touch with tech support since yesterday. I did get in touch at one point and then the server just died? When I go to help.microsoft.com and go through the bot to where it says you should talk to a human I get the following error, An error has...
  5. Hello, New forum user here.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hello, New forum user here.: I have been trying to get in touch with tech support since yesterday. I did get in touch at one point and then the server just died? When I go to help.microsoft.com and go through the bot to where it says you should talk to a human I get the following error, An error has...
  6. Taskbar problem previously unresolved by friendly forum bots.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar problem previously unresolved by friendly forum bots.: Hi, I'm re-posting a question originally posted by another Microsoft customer which received the usual boilerplate answers and then was closed due to the "age of the post" without receiving any response to the specific issue reported and without any kind of resolution....
  7. Taskbar icons problem previously unresolved by friendly forum bots.

Taskbar icons problem previously unresolved by friendly forum bots.: Hi, I'm re-posting a question originally posted by another Microsoft customer which received the usual boilerplate answers and then was closed due to the "age of the post" without receiving any response to the specific issue reported and without any kind of resolution....
  8. Taskbar icons issue previously unresolved by friendly forum bots.

Taskbar icons issue previously unresolved by friendly forum bots.: Hi, I'm re-posting a question originally posted by another Microsoft customer which received the usual boilerplate answers and then was closed due to the "age of the post" without receiving any response to the specific issue reported and without any kind of resolution....
  9. Microsoft is a not user friendly!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft is a not user friendly!: I just downloaded Office 2016 for my iMac. I realize that Steve and Bill didn't always agree, but it would be super helpful if the download/install instructions actually explained how to access services that have been purchased so WE CAN USE THEM. I am relatively tech...
  10. Is CryptoPrevent 8 user friendly?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is CryptoPrevent 8 user friendly?: I didn't get around to updating to version 8 as this program is easy to forget you have... Now I have reinstalled Windows I will probably reinstall it. I recall someone saying version 8 was not so user friendly as the old version, is that true? Is it still a good additional...