Windows 10: Is this good or illegal?

Discus and support Is this good or illegal? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I was looking at Win10 Pro for Workstations in MS Store and clicked install FOR FUN, thinking that the thing would exit because I didn't have a product... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Sushruth_944, Sep 19, 2021.

1. Is this good or illegal?

I was looking at Win10 Pro for Workstations in MS Store and clicked install FOR FUN, thinking that the thing would exit because I didn't have a product key, but when I clicked install, I got scared something would happen and closed Store and it's task in Task Manager. But, when I opened settings again, this was shown. Have I done something illegal?

:)

Sushruth_944, Sep 19, 2021
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Is this good or illegal? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 19, 2021
  3. deanie44 Win User
    Illegal Computer on Network

Hi. My Windows version number is: Build 18362.476. I have someone piggybacking on my network. The computer name is Douglas. I right clicked and I cannot remove it. How do I remove this computer? Any suggestion will be helpful. Thank you.

Is this good or illegal? [​IMG]

deanie44, Sep 19, 2021
  4. blinxster Win User

Is this good or illegal?

AMD Fiji XT Reference PCB as Short as GTX 970 Reference, R9 295X2 Performance

Why have you removed WCCftech's logo from the image?? This is not part of the common license agreement
    Although you cite them that is illegal so I suggest you place the original image on you article immediately as I am ready to take this one step further

blinxster, Sep 19, 2021
Thema:

Is this good or illegal?

1. Is this good or illegal? - Similar Threads - illegal

2. STOP HACKING MY PC TO FORCE UPDATES ON ME IT IS ILLEGAL TO ACCESS MY HARD DRIVE WITHOUT MY...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    STOP HACKING MY PC TO FORCE UPDATES ON ME IT IS ILLEGAL TO ACCESS MY HARD DRIVE WITHOUT MY...: DESPITE DISABLING TELEMETRY AND EVERY UPDATE SERVICE, YOU ARE REMOTE HACKING MY PC TO FORCE FILES TO INSTALL ON IT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. THIS IS ILLEGAL AND YOU NEED TO STOP. STOP FORCING UPDATES ON USERS WHO ARE DENYING YOU ACCESS TO THEIR PC, I DID NOT GIVE YOU PERMISSION...
  3. STOP HACKING MY PC TO FORCE UPDATES ON ME IT IS ILLEGAL TO ACCESS MY HARD DRIVE WITHOUT MY...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    STOP HACKING MY PC TO FORCE UPDATES ON ME IT IS ILLEGAL TO ACCESS MY HARD DRIVE WITHOUT MY...: DESPITE DISABLING TELEMETRY AND EVERY UPDATE SERVICE, YOU ARE REMOTE HACKING MY PC TO FORCE FILES TO INSTALL ON IT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. THIS IS ILLEGAL AND YOU NEED TO STOP. STOP FORCING UPDATES ON USERS WHO ARE DENYING YOU ACCESS TO THEIR PC, I DID NOT GIVE YOU PERMISSION...
  4. STOP HACKING MY PC TO FORCE UPDATES ON ME IT IS ILLEGAL TO ACCESS MY HARD DRIVE WITHOUT MY...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. so that was illegal microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    so that was illegal microsoft: well Microsoft is a lil screwed here in the uk. If an unwanted program is forced upon you by a company such as Microsoft, apple, google etc this can be done by using the eula that came with your software, device etc against you. except there's a snag with that. Here in the uk...
  6. so that was illegal microsoft

so that was illegal microsoft: well Microsoft is a lil screwed here in the uk. If an unwanted program is forced upon you by a company such as Microsoft, apple, google etc this can be done by using the eula that came with your software, device etc against you. except there's a snag with that. Here in the uk...
  7. so that was illegal microsoft

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Is it not illegal to upload my files to your onedrive server without ever asking me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it not illegal to upload my files to your onedrive server without ever asking me?: Ive had al ot of issues with onedrive in the past refusing to disable itself and uploaded every file on my computer to your servers. I got it disabled now on my current computer, but it did upload everything already.I never once was asked during windows setup to opt into...
  9. Is it not illegal to upload my files to your onedrive server without ever asking me?

Is it not illegal to upload my files to your onedrive server without ever asking me?: Ive had al ot of issues with onedrive in the past refusing to disable itself and uploaded every file on my computer to your servers. I got it disabled now on my current computer, but it did upload everything already.I never once was asked during windows setup to opt into...
  10. Report where illegal copies are used

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Report where illegal copies are used: Hello.255 46 Sk c&c 1 . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/report-where-illegal-copies-are-used/01d62eb0-795e-4732-9a3b-87c9d7ec2675