Windows 10: Is this legal? Windows 10 activation

Discus and support Is this legal? Windows 10 activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I've been looking for a straight answer on this: Can I use my Windows 7 key to legally activate Windows 10? This method still works for me -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by HeyNeahmiah, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Is this legal? Windows 10 activation

Hello,

I've been looking for a straight answer on this: Can I use my Windows 7 key to legally activate Windows 10?

This method still works for me - but is it actually legal?

:)

HeyNeahmiah, Dec 17, 2018
  2. Solaris17 Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

too be honest there is no reason not to legally own windows 10. It kind of irritates me people are spilling nonsense about KMS and activators all over the web. anyone on the average sophistication level atleast here on TPU probably own several windows 7 licenses at the least. Not to mention with all the sketch 3rd aprty site searching and scans with AV and dll hacks and reboots and step 4: unplug Ethernet cable you could just make a Ms account format to 7 upgrade to 10 and clean format if you so choose sign in again and be activated in the same amount of time.

Solaris17, Dec 17, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Tweaks

Volume Key Licenses, find a way.

broken pixel, Dec 17, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Is this legal? Windows 10 activation

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

Is this legal? Windows 10 activation

1. Is this legal? Windows 10 activation - Similar Threads - legal activation

2. revert legal windows from pirated version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    revert legal windows from pirated version: Hello, I have received laptop donation. I suppose it pre-installed with win 7 home premium. It has windows OEM sticker in the back. However, It runs with un-activated win 10 pro edition. Someone may reinstall it with pirated version. How do I revert to Win 10 home...
  3. Upgrade and legalization GGWA

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade and legalization GGWA: I want to know the type of license (OEM or OLP, legalization, etc.) required to upgrade to Win10 Pro from the below scenarios: 1. Win7 Pro Illegal 2. Win 10 Pro Illegal 3. Win10 Home Legal 4. No OS 5. Win XP Technically anything would work but I need to know the...
  4. Is using a KMS legal?

Is using a KMS legal?: There are many KMSs out on the internet that offer you free Windows 10 (any version) activation, but my question is, are they legal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-using-a-kms-legal/4dc84881-0813-4f84-9e25-6fbba1df9028"
  5. how to get a xp iso for VMware workstation without paying legally

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to get a xp iso for VMware workstation without paying legally: Please somebody give me a link to a legal windows xp pro iso for free 126095
  6. Is www.directdeals.com a legal place to buy MS Office 2013 Pro Plus or other MS Products?

Is www.directdeals.com a legal place to buy MS Office 2013 Pro Plus or other MS Products?: https://www.directdeals.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-wwwdirectdealscom-a-legal-place-to-buy-ms/97a3a076-6684-494b-9874-6f9f0975a9ca"
  7. Legality of Using Windows 7 Key on Clean Install of Windows 10

Legality of Using Windows 7 Key on Clean Install of Windows 10: Hi Microsoft Community! I want to upgrade my existing PCs from Windows 7 Professional and Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 10 Pro. I was researching online and discovered the solution of the ability to clean install Windows 10 Pro using a USB flash drive and using my...
  8. CAN I USE WINDOWS 10 HOME SL VERSION FOR BUSINESS. IS THAT LEGAL?

CAN I USE WINDOWS 10 HOME SL VERSION FOR BUSINESS. IS THAT LEGAL?: Hi there, I'm running a small business. I've just purchased the PC (including Windows 10 Home SL - OEM) from a authorized reseller. But I still wonder about legality of Windows versions. The question is: CAN I USE WINDOWS HOME SL VERSION FOR BUSINESS? P/S: Why did I...
  9. Do I have a legal prerequisite obligation to have a better knowledge of anybody that may...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Do I have a legal prerequisite obligation to have a better knowledge of anybody that may...: Above it says " "Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers in the Microsoft Community forum". So do I have to also know if MS advice is authentic and sent from MS legitimate support, presumably by knowing which advice is correct rather than deceitful or malicious...
  10. Win 10 won't upgrade legal activated win 7 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 won't upgrade legal activated win 7 pro: Windows 10 Media-creation tool downloads and runs up until the point where it puts out a message that there is a problem with the Windows 7 product key. (sorry, I don't have the exact text at the moment) This Windows 7 Pro 64 is an unquestionably legal oem installed OS and...