Windows 10: Is this legit or fake?

Discus and support Is this legit or fake? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; is this a legit or fake?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/is-this-legit-or-fake/cb741ebc-58dc-4cd9-86ba-e201db277196 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by whoumean, Oct 13, 2018.

1. whoumean Win User

Is this legit or fake?

is this a legit or fake? Is this legit or fake? a304a715-77e3-4aa3-b7f5-12e53ac2f93c?upload=true.png

:)

whoumean, Oct 13, 2018

2. Were any legit Nokia N8 's ever manufactured in China??

Most fakes these days will have a legit IMEI listed so even if you check it will come back legit. Safe bet, just buy from a reputable place (ie. Nokia, Amazon NewEgg etc).. You may pay a bit more, but, at least you have peace of mind that the phone is
    legit and you'll be able to return/exchange it if required.

slashd0t---01, Oct 13, 2018
  3. jds63 Win User
    directx 12 fake?

Thanks, i have tried that recently no change, as i kept the old driver in these cases. Next step is to try to reinstall this game. Any settings changes do nothing in game. Weird how has not happened throughout half the game till i reach this mission only in game all others before were fine.

Notice back round, especially the trees being doubled plus off colors.

Is this legit or fake? [​IMG]

jds63, Oct 13, 2018
  4. R-T-B Win User

Is this legit or fake?

Anyone else get a fake DMCA message from CenturyLink?

If it was a fake notice, you are assuming it's copyright holders responsible and not other malicious entities with other objectives... which is frankly, unlikely.

That said, this notice certainly sounds legit.

R-T-B, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

Is this legit or fake?

1. Is this legit or fake? - Similar Threads - legit fake

2. My laptop is idling at 65% memory usage, but all the programs seem legit. How can I reduce...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is idling at 65% memory usage, but all the programs seem legit. How can I reduce...: Good evening, I have noticed that recently my computer fan does not turn off and wanted to check to see why. It appears that my Memory usage is extremely high literally all the time. I grabbed some screenshots of task manager and resource monitor, but all of the programs seem...
  3. My laptop is idling at 65% memory usage, but all the programs seem legit. How can I reduce...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is idling at 65% memory usage, but all the programs seem legit. How can I reduce...: Good evening, I have noticed that recently my computer fan does not turn off and wanted to check to see why. It appears that my Memory usage is extremely high literally all the time. I grabbed some screenshots of task manager and resource monitor, but all of the programs seem...
  4. This is a repeat problem. I bought a new PC Tower and loaded my legit copy of FSX...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This is a repeat problem. I bought a new PC Tower and loaded my legit copy of FSX...: The previous solution involved going into the software keys and changing a letter to capitals. Anybody out there remember solving this for me a few years ago?...
  5. This is a repeat problem. I bought a new PC Tower and loaded my legit copy of FSX...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This is a repeat problem. I bought a new PC Tower and loaded my legit copy of FSX...: The previous solution involved going into the software keys and changing a letter to capitals. Anybody out there remember solving this for me a few years ago?...
  6. I had a legit version of Windows 10 on old computer can I retrieve the WINDOWS 10...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I had a legit version of Windows 10 on old computer can I retrieve the WINDOWS 10...: My previous computer the motherboard crashed the boot drive became unreadable as a boot drive I rebuilt the computer motherboard and processor and ram and power supply and new motherboard has a m.2 ssd boot drive. I got a windows 10 temporary installation from Microsoft...
  7. Need to know whether my product key of Windows 10 is legit or fake.

Need to know whether my product key of Windows 10 is legit or fake.: Hello. I hope you are doing well.I've been using Windows 10 & i just wanted to know whether my product key of the OS is genuine or not. I'll be waiting for your replies....
  8. Fake or legit?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Fake or legit?: I received a message telling me that my computer was in danger and to call 1888312-1516 . After a few minutes the man on the other end asked me to let him access to my computer. He assured me that I was talking to mycrosoft; and since the notice came while I was on the...
  9. From fake Windows_7_Ultimate to legit Windows_10_Home by applying legally bought "Windows...

From fake Windows_7_Ultimate to legit Windows_10_Home by applying legally bought "Windows...: I bought PC, and it runs on fake Windows 7 Ultimate, I wanted to ask You if I buy "Windows 10 Home 32/64-Bit-electronic license ESD", and after downloading Windows 10 from Microsoft site and installing it with later applied "electronic license ESD key", will be installation...
  10. From fake windows 7 ultimate to legit Windows 10 home by applying legaly bought Windows 10...

From fake windows 7 ultimate to legit Windows 10 home by applying legaly bought Windows 10...: I bought PC, and it runs on fake Windows 7 ultimate, I wanted to ask You, if I buy Windows 10 Home 32/64-Bit - electronic licence ESD, and after downloading Windows 10 from Microsoft site and instaling it with later applied electronic licence ESD key, will be instalation...