Windows 10: Is this legit?

Discus and support Is this legit? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Dear ----------------, Thank you for subscribing through us. Your card linked with your account has been auto-debited for USD 190.00 and your annual... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DwightHenderson2, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Is this legit?

Dear ----------------,
    Thank you for subscribing through us. Your card linked with your account has been auto-debited for USD 190.00 and your annual subscription has been auto-renewed successfully.

If you have any questions about this invoice you can simply reach out to us at +1800 691-0427 from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST.

Payment Method :- Auto Debit DebitI Credit card or Checking account

Subscription :- Auto Renew And the amount will reflect in your bank statement within 24 hours.

If you wish to cancel the subscription,reach us out on:+1800 691-0427

from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST.

Invoice no: B210407-W156842

Description
    Amount

WIND0WS Defender Advance Threat Protection. Fire Wall & Network Protection

$190.00
    Total$190.00

If you think that it is an unauthorized mail,reach us out as soon as possible on:

+1800 691-0427 from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST

You have 24 hours to refund this charge from the date of the transaction without being charged.

:)

DwightHenderson2, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Kreij Win User

Is this site legit? All-techcomputer.com

I can't find anything to suggest that are not legit, although some of their pricing is suspect.
    30" HP3065 Monitor for $779.99? They are normally around $1300.
    That's in the range I would expect a refurbed monitor, but it does not indicate that it is refurbed.

Not all of the prices are completely out of line, however. Some of their DSLR camera stuff is average or just below.

I suggest you create an account and buy something and see if you get burned so we all know. *Laugh :laugh:

Kreij, Apr 8, 2021
  3. Were any legit Nokia N8 's ever manufactured in China??

Most fakes these days will have a legit IMEI listed so even if you check it will come back legit. Safe bet, just buy from a reputable place (ie. Nokia, Amazon NewEgg etc).. You may pay a bit more, but, at least you have peace of mind that the phone is
    legit and you'll be able to return/exchange it if required.

slashd0t---01, Apr 8, 2021
  4. Fourstaff Win User

Is this legit?

New PC DRM!

Legit copy:
    Step 1: Install
    Step 2: Get a Ubi account
    Step 3: Login to Ubi
    Step 4: Enjoy the game and pray hard that internet doesn't crap on you
    Step 5: Save (takes forever because internet connection is slow)

Pirated
    Step 1: Install
    Step 2: Install the pirating bit
    Step 3: Enjoy without any worries
    Step 4: Save

Now then, who can point to me which one is the better option of the two assuming all else is equal?

If we can switch the two around and make legit software as easy to run as the current pirated games, then I can assure every game developer that their profits will rise.

Fourstaff, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

Is this legit?

1. Is this legit? - Similar Threads - legit

2. This is a repeat problem. I bought a new PC Tower and loaded my legit copy of FSX...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This is a repeat problem. I bought a new PC Tower and loaded my legit copy of FSX...: The previous solution involved going into the software keys and changing a letter to capitals. Anybody out there remember solving this for me a few years ago?...
  3. This is a repeat problem. I bought a new PC Tower and loaded my legit copy of FSX...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This is a repeat problem. I bought a new PC Tower and loaded my legit copy of FSX...: The previous solution involved going into the software keys and changing a letter to capitals. Anybody out there remember solving this for me a few years ago?...
  4. I had a legit version of Windows 10 on old computer can I retrieve the WINDOWS 10...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I had a legit version of Windows 10 on old computer can I retrieve the WINDOWS 10...: My previous computer the motherboard crashed the boot drive became unreadable as a boot drive I rebuilt the computer motherboard and processor and ram and power supply and new motherboard has a m.2 ssd boot drive. I got a windows 10 temporary installation from Microsoft...
  5. I had a legit version of Windows 10 on old computer can I retrieve the WINDOWS 10...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had a legit version of Windows 10 on old computer can I retrieve the WINDOWS 10...: My previous computer the motherboard crashed the boot drive became unreadable as a boot drive I rebuilt the computer motherboard and processor and ram and power supply and new motherboard has a m.2 ssd boot drive. I got a windows 10 temporary installation from Microsoft...
  6. I had a legit version of Windows 10 on old computer can I retrieve the WINDOWS 10...

7. How to check if installed windows 10 is legit?

How to check if installed windows 10 is legit?: im just a tiny bit paranoid. how can i check if the windows i installed is a legit one, and not a malicious copy made to steal data or smth? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-check-if-installed-windows-10-is-legit/fe6db82c-3ea9-4bcd-b1ec-ecc5921941fa
  8. How to check if installed windows 10 is legit?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to check if installed windows 10 is legit?: im just a tiny bit paranoid. how can i check if the windows i installed is a legit one, and not a malicious copy made to steal data or smth? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-check-if-installed-windows-10-is-legit/fe6db82c-3ea9-4bcd-b1ec-ecc5921941fa
  9. How to check if installed windows 10 is legit?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Is this mail legit?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this mail legit?: Today I've received an email from this account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is it legit? If not what can I do? Because I thought it was real so I did the login...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store 0427