Windows 10: Is This Malware Notification Real Or Fake? I can’t tell.

Discus and support Is This Malware Notification Real Or Fake? I can’t tell. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I was browsing the internet, looking for Minecraft for the Xbox 360. I downloaded an image file from a random website, then immediately after,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GG96_AnimatesYT, Apr 21, 2024.

1. Is This Malware Notification Real Or Fake? I can’t tell.

So I was browsing the internet, looking for Minecraft for the Xbox 360. I downloaded an image file from a random website, then immediately after, McAfee or something else kept saying I had a virus. I freaked out and went straight to Windows Secirty so it can delete the virus, which it did. If you were wondering, it was a high but not severe threat. I scanned my device well over 10 times, Windows saying nothing was wrong. However, McAfee or at least I think it is says there is a critical virus and sends me to a shady website asking to search my device. I have never downloaded anything rel

:)

GG96_AnimatesYT, Apr 21, 2024
Thema:

Is This Malware Notification Real Or Fake? I can’t tell.

1. Is This Malware Notification Real Or Fake? I can’t tell. - Similar Threads - Malware Notification Real

2. Real or fake

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Real or fake: Is this email address real account-security *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/real-or-fake/e9b0d10e-ea12-4a70-a8e9-064f5d538adc
  3. Real or fake

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Real or fake: Is this email address real account-security *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/real-or-fake/e9b0d10e-ea12-4a70-a8e9-064f5d538adc
  4. Real or fake

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Is This Malware Notification Real Or Fake? I can’t tell.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is This Malware Notification Real Or Fake? I can’t tell.: So I was browsing the internet, looking for Minecraft for the Xbox 360. I downloaded an image file from a random website, then immediately after, McAfee or something else kept saying I had a virus. I freaked out and went straight to Windows Secirty so it can delete the virus,...
  6. Notifications telling me "Private" instead of the real one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications telling me "Private" instead of the real one: Hello! How are you?I have an issue with the notifications:They are telling me "Private" instead of real text and when clicking on them, it does nothing.Here's an example sorry if the text is in Spanish:In this example, I performed a quick scan and normally it appeared no...
  7. real &fake

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    real &fake: Hello, i am from Bihar & mainly now a days i am getting very much problem to operate this window 8 & also to install any app. After i am getting notification that windows 8 is not running properly for this PC so, i want to that you have to upgrade your PC to windows 10....
  8. Fake malware notice(?)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Fake malware notice(?): I got this notice when I turned on my PC, i checked microsoft’s technical support phone number list and didnt see the number listed below, so im pretty sure this is fake, but how can I make sure my PC is truly safe? If i got this message how can I know for sure that I dont...
  9. Fake Microsoft malware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fake Microsoft malware: my sister (truly) clicked on a news site that seems to have hijacked her computer. The Microsoft scam and when she didnt click on the button they called her. She cant get into her internet home page. She unplugged, restarted, etc. It boots normally and then the hacked page...
  10. is it real or fake

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    is it real or fake: when I log on a full fake Microsoft page telling me to call this number 855-873-5608 this has to be a scam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/is-it-real-or-fake/c057a8a0-6f50-4fdc-acc2-602c9a883af5