Windows 10: iS THIs malware?

Discus and support iS THIs malware? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am running windows 10 on an Asus net laptop. I have few computing skills, and I suddenly find that I have an intrusive sound program that runs even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HARVEYLEAVITT, Apr 20, 2019.

1. iS THIs malware?

I am running windows 10 on an Asus net laptop. I have few computing skills, and I suddenly find that I have an intrusive sound program that runs even when I shut down my computer. It may be malware because it is torturing ME> iT IS SPEAKING IN A NORMAL VOICE. bUT IT SEEMS TO BE MONITORING Me VIA THE MICROPHONE. if I GET QUIET, IT REDUCES IN VOLUME and it keeps reducing to a whisper if I do the same.. But it never shuts down, and the moment I make a sound, the volume pops way up. I have a windows phone that is synched with the computer and it seems to be affected some of the time. And a few hours ago it seemed to be broadcasting over my muted TV. I can't locate the program on my computer since I have too few skills. I have to put my computer in an unused room when I done computing because the program is always RUNNING and it is running as I am typing this.

DOES ANYONE HAVE ADVICE ABOUT HOW I RID MYSELF OF THIS PLAGUE?

THANKS!!!! *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

HARVEYLEAVITT, Apr 20, 2019
  2. Le Boule Win User
    Le Boule, Apr 20, 2019
  3. Boatvan Win User
    Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Apr 20, 2019
  4. iS THIs malware?

Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    http://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-bueno-search/

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

radioraheem, Apr 20, 2019
Thema:

iS THIs malware?

1. iS THIs malware? - Similar Threads - malware

2. How to remove malware?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove malware?: I recently downloaded an exe file and i am pretty sure i have a virus or malware on my pc now, every time i open my pc now i notice that the temperature is high for no reason and its sounds louder. The first thing i did is try to download an antivirus but every time i tried...
  3. How to remove malware?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove malware?: I recently downloaded an exe file and i am pretty sure i have a virus or malware on my pc now, every time i open my pc now i notice that the temperature is high for no reason and its sounds louder. The first thing i did is try to download an antivirus but every time i tried...
  4. Do I have malware? Should I do a factory resetwould it even help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I have malware? Should I do a factory resetwould it even help?: I have had an issue with my laptop, it won't stop scrolling down and it even selects some icon in the corner. Literally everything scrolls down, settings page, websites, it even used to give off the warning sound when i had to enter my bios passwordmost probably because it...
  5. Do I have malware? Should I do a factory resetwould it even help?

Do I have malware? Should I do a factory resetwould it even help?: I have had an issue with my laptop, it won't stop scrolling down and it even selects some icon in the corner. Literally everything scrolls down, settings page, websites, it even used to give off the warning sound when i had to enter my bios passwordmost probably because it...
  6. Troubleshooting Malware Removal: Seeking Help After PC Crashes Post-Tron.bat Execution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshooting Malware Removal: Seeking Help After PC Crashes Post-Tron.bat Execution: Hello,Last night, around 12 AM, I attempted to remove malware from my computer. Initially, I ran a scan with Microsoft Windows Defender, but it didn't detect any threats. So, I decided to try MalwareBytes instead. After using MalwareBytes, it detected some malicious items,...
  7. Troubleshooting Malware Removal: Seeking Help After PC Crashes Post-Tron.bat Execution

Troubleshooting Malware Removal: Seeking Help After PC Crashes Post-Tron.bat Execution: Hello,Last night, around 12 AM, I attempted to remove malware from my computer. Initially, I ran a scan with Microsoft Windows Defender, but it didn't detect any threats. So, I decided to try MalwareBytes instead. After using MalwareBytes, it detected some malicious items,...
  8. Do I need a malware for my new windows laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I need a malware for my new windows laptop?: Do I need to invest in malware with my new windows based computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-need-a-malware-for-my-new-windows-laptop/26266a63-8e10-4977-9c0c-1c60e266d3a4
  9. Do I need a malware for my new windows laptop?

Do I need a malware for my new windows laptop?: Do I need to invest in malware with my new windows based computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-need-a-malware-for-my-new-windows-laptop/26266a63-8e10-4977-9c0c-1c60e266d3a4
  10. PC Infected with Persistent Malware Downloading Files Hourly

PC Infected with Persistent Malware Downloading Files Hourly: Hello Microsoft Community,I'm in a bit of a bind and desperately need your expertise. Two days ago, around 6:30-7:00 PM GMT +8, I mistakenly executed a file I downloaded from the Internet. Only after running it did I realize its malicious intent, evident from a suspicious...