Windows 10: is this malware?

Discus and support is this malware? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I receive this warning when I restart my computer - \??\c:\users\owner\appdata\local\AMD\CN\cimmanifest.exe and a message this app Is not compatible... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SlumberySolid59, Jun 15, 2019.

1. is this malware?

I receive this warning when I restart my computer - \??\c:\users\owner\appdata\local\AMD\CN\cimmanifest.exe and a message this app Is not compatible with 16-bit system...

is this malware?

:)

SlumberySolid59, Jun 15, 2019
  2. Le Boule Win User
    Le Boule, Jun 15, 2019
  3. Boatvan Win User
    Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Jun 15, 2019
  4. is this malware?

Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    http://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-bueno-search/

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

radioraheem, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

is this malware?

1. is this malware? - Similar Threads - malware

2. Some settings are managed by your organization. Type: Mobile Device Management. Malware?...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Some settings are managed by your organization. Type: Mobile Device Management. Malware?...: Hello, I would really appreciate some help. As you can see below, there are a myriad of properties that are not under my control. This is a private computer that I built. I also have a fully licensed and legal copy of windows that I bought I tried doing the registry...
  3. What is malware/virus virus dnfjwfhkw.xwedstgdyhgyu.ga/wdjfurbsklshr_firiegde_ helpx/

What is malware/virus virus dnfjwfhkw.xwedstgdyhgyu.ga/wdjfurbsklshr_firiegde_ helpx/: What is malware/virus virus dnfjwfhkw.xwedstgdyhgyu.ga/wdjfurbsklshr_firiegde_helpx/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/what-is-malwarevirus-virus/397fe5e3-fd87-4d08-9f2e-a39bfb10d048
  4. Virus or Malware

Virus or Malware: Hey guys, I seem to be having a problem with my laptop. It started a couple days ago when Windows Defender notified me of an UNAUTHORISED CHANGES BLOCKED" (trying to access different files paths) which starts to appear more and more. I tried to resolve the issue with no...
  5. Problem Uninstall Malware Crusher

Problem Uninstall Malware Crusher: When I try to uninstall Malware Crusher it says it can't because it is being used by another process. (Error 32) How do I get it to uninstall? [Original Title: Malware Crusher]...
  6. Malware Crusher

Malware Crusher: When I try to uninstall Malware Crusher it says it can't because it is being used by another process. (Error 32) How do I get it to uninstall? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/malware-crusher/87a28554-88c5-4ddb-90e0-e012a28cd8aa
  7. May have been hit with Malware

May have been hit with Malware: I am running Windows 10 Pro on my laptop. I had the thing setup to always display my desktop as opposed to the Windows 10 start menu. Almost all of my applications had icons on the desktop. Now when I start, my desktop is totally empty even the color was changed. I used...
  8. I Might be Infected with Malware

I Might be Infected with Malware: I had an experience recently where a page opened, and I was unable to close it. Anything I typed was hidden behind this page. Task Master did not close it. I ran the Microsoft Removal Tool but this came back saying nothing was wrong. I called a service I have for remote...
  9. malware removal

malware removal: How to remove a rogue Chromium from windows 10 ver 1903 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/malware-removal/0b4e954c-b9b2-4458-b2f7-c9713d40ac53"
  10. Malware

Malware: I had an experience recently where a page opened, and I was unable to close it. Anything I typed was hidden behind this page. Task Master did not close it. I ran the Microsoft Removal Tool but this came back saying nothing was wrong. I called a service I have for remote...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cimmanifest.exe what is it