Windows 10: Is this message genuine or an attemtpt to hack mycomputer?

Discus and support Is this message genuine or an attemtpt to hack mycomputer? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; https://outlook.live.com/mail/0/inbox/id/AQQkADAwATYwMAItYTkwNS02MGE5LTAwAi0wMAoAEAD1xc4IIRhSSYHAn6D5BMc%2B... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AnthonyCox4, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Is this message genuine or an attemtpt to hack mycomputer?

AnthonyCox4, Apr 15, 2020
  2. warup89 Win User

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Apr 15, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Hacked Message

Is this message genuine or an attemtpt to hack mycomputer? [​IMG]

Edwin, Apr 15, 2020
  4. R.Mike Win User

Is this message genuine or an attemtpt to hack mycomputer?

Email Hacked

Hello Greg

thank you for your response and the great information you provided.

I use two step authentication for my email account and all important web sites. I also use the full version of Malwarebytes to protect my computer.

But I will do the scans you suggested AdwCleaner and Limewire.com and let you know the results.

I am worried though that the webcam installed on my laptop could have been hacked. I never use it and forgot about it, so never disabled it.

Any suggestions as to find if it was actually hacked?

thank you

mike

R.Mike, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

Is this message genuine or an attemtpt to hack mycomputer?

1. Is this message genuine or an attemtpt to hack mycomputer? - Similar Threads - message genuine attemtpt

2. Laptop shows message genuine hp battery not installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop shows message genuine hp battery not installed: My husband's laptop 15s-fq5xxx or Product Code 00342-20991-14898-8aoem keeps telling him that a genuine battery is not installed when he starts it up. The laptop was purchased in May 2023 and has not had any repairs done. Why is it showing the message?...
  3. Laptop shows message genuine hp battery not installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop shows message genuine hp battery not installed: My husband's laptop 15s-fq5xxx or Product Code 00342-20991-14898-8aoem keeps telling him that a genuine battery is not installed when he starts it up. The laptop was purchased in May 2023 and has not had any repairs done. Why is it showing the message?...
  4. Window 7 Not Genuine Message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 7 Not Genuine Message: Does anyone know the "File" that the messade text Windows Not Genuine is actually located in...??? The File at has all the Windows message texts in...????I'd like to be able to access and edit/delete some of the windows message texts in that file......
  5. Window 7 Not Genuine Message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 7 Not Genuine Message: Does anyone know the "File" that the messade text Windows Not Genuine is actually located in...??? The File at has all the Windows message texts in...????I'd like to be able to access and edit/delete some of the windows message texts in that file......
  6. Microsoft message: Genuine or Fake?...…

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft message: Genuine or Fake?...…: Hi,I found a message on my Junk Email folder from Microsoft:From: Microsoft account team <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>Sent: Sunday, October 31, 2021 12:58 AMTo: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** <*** Email address is removed for privacy...
  7. Hacked Message

in Browsers and Email
    Hacked Message: My wife and I keep receiving emails addressed to a friend of ours whose email address has been hacked, and we are included in the address line. It says "Message Clipped" followed by a link which says "view complete message". Needless to say, we have not opened this link but...
  8. Hacked Message

in Windows 10 Support
    Hacked Message: My wife and I keep receiving emails addressed to a friend of ours whose email address has been hacked, and we are included in the address line. It says "Message Clipped" followed by a link which says "view complete message". Needless to say, we have not opened this link but...
  9. Message suposedly from Microsoft - Is it genuine?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Message suposedly from Microsoft - Is it genuine?: http://www.microsoft.com-windows-booster.live/tonic2/?ip=109.154.77.89&campid=869e71a0-ff7c-45be-bbcd-2fbc40f86bc7&zn=2006&sc=a8a456ba-edc9-4326-80f5-1759b60ceed2&browser=Firefox&browserversion=Firefox%2067&city=Amersham&os=Windows&osv=Windows%2010&model=Desktop&td=tracking.ma...
  10. MyComputer Shortcut

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MyComputer Shortcut: I want to make an shortcut icon of the Local C or PC for the desktop - not just on the taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mycomputer-shortcut/c827189e-1a65-40bf-b30b-0c448a872628"