Windows 10: Is this news article about a update, legit?

Discus and support Is this news article about a update, legit? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; https://www.windowslatest.com/2021/0...rmance-issues/ People from a website where I saw this link at are saying that it's legit while other people are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by rockfan13, May 4, 2021 at 9:52 AM.

1. rockfan13 Win User

Is this news article about a update, legit?

https://www.windowslatest.com/2021/0...rmance-issues/ People from a website where I saw this link at are saying that it's legit while other people are saying that it's not. Plus, I'm not sure I'm even getting the update anyways since I have Radeon. - - - Updated - - - I got a message saying that I got a reply. Where is it?

:)

2. Bree Win User
  3. rockfan13 Win User

https://www.windowslatest.com/2021/0...rmance-issues/

People from a website where I saw this link at are saying that it's legit while other people are saying that it's not. Plus, I'm not sure I'm even getting the update anyways since I have Radeon.

- - - Updated - - -

I got a message saying that I got a reply. Where is it?

4. NMI
    NMI Win User

Thema:

1. Is this news article about a update, legit? - Similar Threads - news article update

2. Microsoft Money Watchlist news articles crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Money Watchlist news articles crashing: I have a watch list of stocks on MS Money, and it works very well for the data, and clicking on a given stock works well for graphs over time, etc. BUT, when you have clicked on an individual stock and get the "Overview" page and you see a related news article below the graph...
  3. Patching Tuesday : About KB Articles

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Patching Tuesday : About KB Articles: Hi All, Hope you are well and maintaining social distance to fight against COVID-19. I just want to how What is Patch Tuesday? And how whole process of patch Tuesday takes place. On the same note, What is KBarticle and how they work. What KBarticles actually contents?...
  4. News about Avast Antivirus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    News about Avast Antivirus: Just a heads up...... One of the most popular antivirus companies in the world sells people’s sensitive data in a way that can put their privacy at risk, according to new reports. The culprit: Avast is a multibillion-dollar computer security company based in the Czech...
  5. News about 1809 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    News about 1809 Update: Please, do "Read All About It" ! Cheers, Drew [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-about-1809-update/74e30c0c-d597-41aa-92af-f8129af09d70
  6. News Article Posting Guidelines

in Windows 10 News
    News Article Posting Guidelines: Posting News Article Guidelines: 1) Click on the New Thread button to post a new news article. 2) The news article must be tech and/or Windows 10 related without any spam. 3) If the news article is from another website, then it cannot be copied completely here. That would...
  7. Highlighting Valid Points in a News Article and Printing it for my DR

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Highlighting Valid Points in a News Article and Printing it for my DR: Thanks, after I saw the suggestion to use One Note, I wondered why I had not previously considered copying it to WORD and using the highlight / paint function they have at the top. That is what I did and my problem is solved....except the numbness in my foot. I'll have...
  8. Forbes Article About Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Forbes Article About Windows 10: I came across this article on Forbes about how Windows 10 is starting to look like a bad deal. Article here. In a nutshell, the author claims that "free" doesn't mean free due to the verbiage "free upgrades to Windows 10 for 2-4 years" that was presented in slide. The...
  9. Facebook Replacing Disputed Flags for Fake News with Related Articles

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook Replacing Disputed Flags for Fake News with Related Articles: Facebook is about connecting you to the people that matter most. And discussing the news can be one way to start a meaningful conversation with friends or family. It’s why helping to ensure that you get accurate information on Facebook is so important to us. Today, we’re...
  10. News Article Posting Guidelines

in Windows 10 News
    News Article Posting Guidelines: Posting News Article Guidelines: 1) Click on the New Thread button to post a new news article. 2) The news article must be tech and/or Windows 10 related without any spam. 3) If the news article is from another website, then it cannot be copied completely here. That...