Windows 10: Is this normal behaviour from windows 11?

Discus and support Is this normal behaviour from windows 11? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey all so i switched to windows 11 recently and i was wondering if this is how the task bar behaves when i turn on the system? So basically the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pekaaa1, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Pekaaa1 Win User

Is this normal behaviour from windows 11?

Hey all so i switched to windows 11 recently and i was wondering if this is how the task bar behaves when i turn on the system? So basically the taskbar does a quick flash when i turn on the pc.On dark mode i use light mode the taskbar shows for a second as white then switches to black.Everything is working fine tho,the taskbar itself isnt crashing or flickering etcHere is the video i didappologies its with my phonehttps://files.fm/u/uvzxthn99

:)

Pekaaa1, Jun 7, 2023
  2. Phillmont Win User

Hibernating laptop changes to sleep behaviour after Windows 10 May 2019 update

Hi Aditya,

Thank you for your reply. I have tried the two steps (turning of Hybrid sleep and Fast startup) you suggested but to no avail. Okay, for your two questions:

1. My laptop is a HP Pavilion 14-bf101tx, and currently running Windows 10 1903 (upgrading from 1809).
    2. Nope. No error messages. I suppose the boot process was successful, however, my battery was reduced. That's why I suggest the post title as "Hibernating changes to sleep behaviour" because the battery level reduction looks like sleep behaviour.

Please inform me of any diagnostics information you might need. Thank you for your kind assistance.

Phillmont, Jun 7, 2023
  3. Jack4_335 Win User
    External hard drive ununsual behaviour

Thank you for getting back so quickly. Unfortunately it displayed the same behaviour any more suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Jack4_335, Jun 7, 2023
  4. Is this normal behaviour from windows 11?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

Is this normal behaviour from windows 11?

1. Is this normal behaviour from windows 11? - Similar Threads - normal behaviour

2. Fps drops for 10-20 seconds and then going back to normal and happening again after 2-4 mins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fps drops for 10-20 seconds and then going back to normal and happening again after 2-4 mins: Hello i have a Hp pavillion gaming laptop which has amd ryzen 5600h3.30ghz, 8 gigs of ram7.34 usable for some reason and gtx 1650 in it. it was working fine for 3 years but suddenly 3-4 days ago it started getting fps drops in almost all games. i used to play csgo 2 at...
  3. Fps drops for 10-20 seconds and then going back to normal and happening again after 2-4 mins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fps drops for 10-20 seconds and then going back to normal and happening again after 2-4 mins: Hello i have a Hp pavillion gaming laptop which has amd ryzen 5600h3.30ghz, 8 gigs of ram7.34 usable for some reason and gtx 1650 in it. it was working fine for 3 years but suddenly 3-4 days ago it started getting fps drops in almost all games. i used to play csgo 2 at...
  4. Fps drops for 10-20 seconds and then going back to normal and happening again after 2-4 mins

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I got black screen after startup my laptop. Normally it should be on the login screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got black screen after startup my laptop. Normally it should be on the login screen.: This happens today when I update Windows also in optional updates included some AMD and Realtek software. The pc's still running after startup BIOS runs fine I think but nothing shows, only black screen. Normally it should be on the login screen.I found that if I push the...
  6. Windows Security: Is my system's behaviour normal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security: Is my system's behaviour normal?: I've had problems with Windows Security. I'm not sure if they are fixed. Is the following bahaviour normal?1. There's a windows security icon bottom right of screen. Other icons here respond to click but the security icon doesn't respond to either left or right clicks. Is...
  7. Windows Security: Is my system's behaviour normal?

Windows Security: Is my system's behaviour normal?: I've had problems with Windows Security. I'm not sure if they are fixed. Is the following bahaviour normal?1. There's a windows security icon bottom right of screen. Other icons here respond to click but the security icon doesn't respond to either left or right clicks. Is...
  8. Is this normal behaviour from windows 11?

Is this normal behaviour from windows 11?: Hey all so i switched to windows 11 recently and i was wondering if this is how the task bar behaves when i turn on the system? So basically the taskbar does a quick flash when i turn on the pc.On dark mode i use light mode the taskbar shows for a second as white then...
  9. OneDrive being odd or is it normal behaviour?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive being odd or is it normal behaviour?: Hi All, So my lecturer wanted me to submit coursework to him via a shared folder in OneDrive. I thought 'OK why not - what could go wrong?'. After signing in it decided to remove all of the folders and their contents from my Desktop, Documents, Music and Pictures...
  10. Is this normal Action Center behaviour?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is this normal Action Center behaviour?: I noticed something after clean installing 1809 but I'm not sure if this is intended. If the notification icon in the system tray shows a number of unread notifications and I click on it, the Action Center appears and shows all the notifications normally. However, when I...