Windows 10: is this normal or should i be worried ? ntoskrnl and registry?

Discus and support is this normal or should i be worried ? ntoskrnl and registry? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [ATTACH] ntoskrnl and regestiry? - - - Updated - - - bump 131509 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by xaty, Apr 27, 2019.

1. xaty Win User

is this normal or should i be worried ? ntoskrnl and registry?

is this normal or should i be worried ? ntoskrnl and registry? ebaaef1e2aeb04b7ef24de2b9d54f8de.png

ntoskrnl and regestiry?

- - - Updated - - -

bump

:)

2. Registry editing

Hello,

This issue may have occurred after one of the following situations:

• You upgrade the Windows operating system.
    • You install or uninstall CD or DVD recording programs.
    • You uninstall Microsoft Digital Image.

Given that, we suggest performing the methods in this article:
    Your CD or DVD drive is not recognized by Windows or other programs
    The resolutions that are listed in that article may help solve some instances but not all instances of this problem.

Important:This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow
    these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, refer to the following Microsoft Knowledge Base
    article.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Apr 27, 2019
  3. 4747 Win User
    HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

Boot problems

Hi everyone.

I've got some problems during instalation. I disabled UAC, passed the first install step, rebooted and completed install. But after consequent reboot Windows detects 'ntoskrnl' or something is corrupted.

Everything was fine on 'old' windows, but after I made a clean windows installation, everything goes this way.

Any suggestions?

4. YYZ_53 Win User

ntoskrnl problem?

I am pretty certain the issue has nothing to do with proxy settings. Let me recap the symptoms.

• after a reboot everything is "normal and functioning" except if I open resmon it shows that the ntoskrnl process is creating a new thread about every 8-10 seconds so the thread count continuously climbs,
    • in 24 hours after the reboot the thread count on the kernel reaches about 16524+ at which time the browsers can no longer open a new connection
    • at this point in time resmon shows the thread count on the kernel no longer incrementing.
    • if I do a "pslist64 4 -x" ( from PS Tools) it shows thousands of theads in the "wait:executive" state with runtime durations that decrease by about 8 seconds per line
    • if I use process explorer to check the kernel process it shows that the thousands of threads have a start address of ntoskrnl.exe+0x3dbd0
    I do not have a kernel debugger or process link map to find out which module is creating all these zombie threads.

YYZ_53, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

1. is this normal or should i be worried ? ntoskrnl and registry? - Similar Threads - normal should worried

2. should i be worried?(WindowsDefender)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    should i be worried?(WindowsDefender): Bevore goint to eat i started a fulls security scan, shortly after when i came back, normaly it takes about an hour, what now confuses me is that the antimalwareexecutable takes 16% of my cpu, and no scan is running, does anyone know what is happening? submitted by...
  3. Should I Be Worried

Should I Be Worried: I enabled memory integrity in Microsoft defender, then I restarted my pc to enable it but then when I booted it up Microsoft said it had blocked something, should I be worried? P.S I cant find the notification again so I don't know what it is. submitted by /u/Totogogo505...
  4. Is the antimalware normal or should I be worried

Is the antimalware normal or should I be worried: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Killerdj284 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l5kbh9/is_the_antimalware_normal_or_should_i_be_worried/
  5. Should i be worried?

Should i be worried?: Apologies for bad English, So,some month ago I accidentally downloaded a virus on my windows 10 PC and i got rid of it after some times,but today I noticed that my PC had an app called Walliant on it,I googled the name and i learned that there is a virus version of this app...
  6. Should I worry ?

Should I worry ?: Processing img gcbd5uhlh3361... submitted by /u/TechieNikhil [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k6dipi/should_i_worry/
  7. Should I worry?

Should I worry?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/lannisterprince [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k1j4jk/should_i_worry/
  8. Should I be worries?

Should I be worries?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AlexanHugh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j5i3i0/should_i_be_worries/
  9. Should I be worried?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Should I be worried?: On to my desktop computer's display has appeared an odd icon. It is grey tone, size as start menu icons, crossed speaker picture in center. Can not capture it by printscreen key or picture scrab tool. It is left side of screen and moves vertically three steps up and down. I...
  10. is this normal or should i be worried ? ntoskrnl and regestiry?

in Windows 10 Support
    is this normal or should i be worried ? ntoskrnl and regestiry?: [ATTACH] ntoskrnl and regestiry? 131509