Windows 10: Is this normal?

Discus and support Is this normal? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH] It is taking up som much ram. Around 6gbs I would guess. It was not like this before atleast not chrome, btw I only have one tab open.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LudvikH.A, Sep 9, 2018.

1. LudvikH.A Win User

Is this normal?

Is this normal? 87175446-f8ef-4c94-b2d2-69a7ed5154f8?upload=true.png

It is taking up som much ram. Around 6gbs I would guess. It was not like this before atleast not chrome, btw I only have one tab open.

:)

LudvikH.A, Sep 9, 2018
  2. radusorin Win User

Is this normal?

I have a 5870 and i get that some times. I think is because of the SSD's speed or at list that didn't happened wen i was on a normal HDD.

Still not sure if it's normal or not.

radusorin, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Dent1 Win User
    Is this normal?

It's not normal, your card is dying. Those are artefacts which occur when there is a physical fault. Usually you get artefact if you OC a card too far, but it isn't always OC related.

Dent1, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Is this normal?

Recovery to normal startup from diagnostic startup in windows 10

Hi Dimas,

There are different factors that can contribute to the issue you're facing that your computer wont boot up to the normal Windows 10 environment after using diagnostic startup. This could be caused by corrupted files or settings that need to be reconfigured.
    As a initial recommendation, kindly refer to the steps below to start the computer in normal mode.

• Press Windows + R keys from the Keyboard.
    • Type msconfig and hit Enter.
    • Click on the General tab.
    • Select the Normal startup option.
    • Click on Apply and Ok.
    • Restart the system and check.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

Is this normal?

1. Is this normal? - Similar Threads - normal

2. Fps drops for 10-20 seconds and then going back to normal and happening again after 2-4 mins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fps drops for 10-20 seconds and then going back to normal and happening again after 2-4 mins: Hello i have a Hp pavillion gaming laptop which has amd ryzen 5600h3.30ghz, 8 gigs of ram7.34 usable for some reason and gtx 1650 in it. it was working fine for 3 years but suddenly 3-4 days ago it started getting fps drops in almost all games. i used to play csgo 2 at...
  3. Fps drops for 10-20 seconds and then going back to normal and happening again after 2-4 mins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fps drops for 10-20 seconds and then going back to normal and happening again after 2-4 mins: Hello i have a Hp pavillion gaming laptop which has amd ryzen 5600h3.30ghz, 8 gigs of ram7.34 usable for some reason and gtx 1650 in it. it was working fine for 3 years but suddenly 3-4 days ago it started getting fps drops in almost all games. i used to play csgo 2 at...
  4. Fps drops for 10-20 seconds and then going back to normal and happening again after 2-4 mins

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I got black screen after startup my laptop. Normally it should be on the login screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got black screen after startup my laptop. Normally it should be on the login screen.: This happens today when I update Windows also in optional updates included some AMD and Realtek software. The pc's still running after startup BIOS runs fine I think but nothing shows, only black screen. Normally it should be on the login screen.I found that if I push the...
  6. I got black screen after startup my laptop. Normally it should be on the login screen.

I got black screen after startup my laptop. Normally it should be on the login screen.: This happens today when I update Windows also in optional updates included some AMD and Realtek software. The pc's still running after startup BIOS runs fine I think but nothing shows, only black screen. Normally it should be on the login screen.I found that if I push the...
  7. Windows 10 microphone really low when using browsers, but normal when using downloaded...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 microphone really low when using browsers, but normal when using downloaded...: Windows 10 microphone really low when using browsers, but normal when using downloaded applications like Voice recorder:I Even reset my windows 10 laptop completely and nothing happened.I have tried Updating driversDownloading old driversDownloading new driversIncreasing it...
  8. Windows 10 microphone really low when using browsers, but normal when using downloaded...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 microphone really low when using browsers, but normal when using downloaded...: Windows 10 microphone really low when using browsers, but normal when using downloaded applications like Voice recorder:I Even reset my windows 10 laptop completely and nothing happened.I have tried Updating driversDownloading old driversDownloading new driversIncreasing it...
  9. Windows 10 microphone really low when using browsers, but normal when using downloaded...

10. Can't sign in with safe mode neither with normal mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't sign in with safe mode neither with normal mode: I've been messing around with my graphics drivers on dell E6540 and after getting BSODs I decided to reset windows 10 but I'm still getting BSODs and now I can't even set-up my language and keyboard and things I tried using safe mode but I cant set it up that way either when...