Windows 10: Is this normal?

Discus and support Is this normal? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH] It is taking up som much ram. Around 6gbs I would guess. It was not like this before atleast not chrome, btw I only have one tab open.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LudvikH.A, Sep 9, 2018.

1. LudvikH.A Win User

Is this normal?

Is this normal? 87175446-f8ef-4c94-b2d2-69a7ed5154f8?upload=true.png

It is taking up som much ram. Around 6gbs I would guess. It was not like this before atleast not chrome, btw I only have one tab open.

:)

LudvikH.A, Sep 9, 2018
  2. radusorin Win User

Is this normal?

I have a 5870 and i get that some times. I think is because of the SSD's speed or at list that didn't happened wen i was on a normal HDD.

Still not sure if it's normal or not.

radusorin, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Dent1 Win User
    Is this normal?

It's not normal, your card is dying. Those are artefacts which occur when there is a physical fault. Usually you get artefact if you OC a card too far, but it isn't always OC related.

Dent1, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Is this normal?

Recovery to normal startup from diagnostic startup in windows 10

Hi Dimas,

There are different factors that can contribute to the issue you're facing that your computer wont boot up to the normal Windows 10 environment after using diagnostic startup. This could be caused by corrupted files or settings that need to be reconfigured.
    As a initial recommendation, kindly refer to the steps below to start the computer in normal mode.

• Press Windows + R keys from the Keyboard.
    • Type msconfig and hit Enter.
    • Click on the General tab.
    • Select the Normal startup option.
    • Click on Apply and Ok.
    • Restart the system and check.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

Is this normal?

1. Is this normal? - Similar Threads - normal

2. Windows Update offering me Asustek updates, is this normal?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update offering me Asustek updates, is this normal?: Hello Everybody. I started this thread because I wanted to know if it is normal for Windows update to offer me Asustek updates. The reason why I am asking this is the following: For those who don't know, Asus was targeted the past year by a hacking group and was victim of...
  3. Microsoft apps not working over normal internet but works over vpn

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft apps not working over normal internet but works over vpn: My windows apps such as settings, cortana , search, mail etc DOES NOT CONECT TO INTERNET over a normal connection BUT CONNECTS OVER A VPN. Past issues on this subject have always been the other way around ....
  4. Is schedule job running DisableUnusedSmb1.ps1 normal?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is schedule job running DisableUnusedSmb1.ps1 normal?: Dears, Recently I found a schedule job running on my Windows 10 version 1809 machines. It is trying to run powershell with the following parameters. Is this normal? -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -NonInteractive -NoProfile -WindowStyle Hidden...
  5. Get normal cursor back when using pen tablet?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Get normal cursor back when using pen tablet?: Since the last Windows 10 update, every time I try to use my pen tablet to navigate in File Explorer or in any browser, my cursor turns in to a white dot with some tiny cross hairs and stops functioning normally. I can't select or enter text, and sometimes it won't even move...
  6. Is it normal that BitLocker Drive Encryption stops automatically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is it normal that BitLocker Drive Encryption stops automatically: The BitLocker Drive Encryption service on my windows stops by itself after some days, and each time I have to start its process as for it to run again. I want to know if that is a normal situation? Or even, should I panic? Because it is an important service. Thanks in...
  7. Windows 10 1903 can't access advanced option from normal windows

Windows 10 1903 can't access advanced option from normal windows: After updating to 1903, I can't access advanced option directly from normal windows. It restarts directly to my normal windows when I choose advanced option, instead of the blue screen with advanced option etc...
  8. restore normal screen resolution with new battery pack

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    restore normal screen resolution with new battery pack: How do I restore normal screen resolution, after installing new battery pack? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-normal-screen-resolution-with-new-battery/585f9818-b727-4bc4-9480-fc6c982f7c7c
  9. Windows 10 1903 weird 'Asterisk' sound every hour and on some normal user actions

Windows 10 1903 weird 'Asterisk' sound every hour and on some normal user actions: Hi, After update to 1903 i get the 'Asterisk' sound every hour and i do not understand why. All i could find is this: [ATTACH] As you can see 2 special logons, no other events logged of any type. I get the same sound when doing some normal actions too: 1) Open...
  10. My laptop will not let me login. There is an airplane mode icon which is not normally there...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My laptop will not let me login. There is an airplane mode icon which is not normally there...: My laptop will not let me login. There is an airplane mode icon which is not normally there when i login. And help appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-will-not-let-me-login-there-is-an/d174fe3e-5ae4-4b4f-8881-7679f6257c1d