Windows 10: Is this normal?

Discus and support Is this normal? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH] It is taking up som much ram. Around 6gbs I would guess. It was not like this before atleast not chrome, btw I only have one tab open.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LudvikH.A, Sep 9, 2018.

1. LudvikH.A Win User

Is this normal?

Is this normal? 87175446-f8ef-4c94-b2d2-69a7ed5154f8?upload=true.png

It is taking up som much ram. Around 6gbs I would guess. It was not like this before atleast not chrome, btw I only have one tab open.

:)

LudvikH.A, Sep 9, 2018
  2. radusorin Win User

Is this normal?

I have a 5870 and i get that some times. I think is because of the SSD's speed or at list that didn't happened wen i was on a normal HDD.

Still not sure if it's normal or not.

radusorin, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Dent1 Win User
    Is this normal?

It's not normal, your card is dying. Those are artefacts which occur when there is a physical fault. Usually you get artefact if you OC a card too far, but it isn't always OC related.

Dent1, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Jordan Dom Win User

Is this normal?

Recovery to normal startup from diagnostic startup in windows 10

Hi Dimas,

There are different factors that can contribute to the issue you're facing that your computer wont boot up to the normal Windows 10 environment after using diagnostic startup. This could be caused by corrupted files or settings that need to be reconfigured.
    As a initial recommendation, kindly refer to the steps below to start the computer in normal mode.

• Press Windows + R keys from the Keyboard.
    • Type msconfig and hit Enter.
    • Click on the General tab.
    • Select the Normal startup option.
    • Click on Apply and Ok.
    • Restart the system and check.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

Is this normal?

1. Is this normal? - Similar Threads - normal

2. what can i do if my game wont go to its normal size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what can i do if my game wont go to its normal size: I never do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-can-i-do-if-my-game-wont-go-to-its-normal/d975a2e8-7044-404d-9a82-da6571902f0b
  3. Can't boot my laptop in normal mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't boot my laptop in normal mode: it all started a month ago when i was playing a game on my laptop as usual. Then i decided to watch a movie and when i opened windows explorer it got stucked after it opened. Usually if something like that happens it only lasts for 30 or 40 seconds but it lasted for more than...
  4. folder full of many jpgs - not a normal folder, but I want it to be

in Windows 10 Support
    folder full of many jpgs - not a normal folder, but I want it to be: I have this folder that is a dump of the pictures of my current and last 3 phones, it has something like 13,000 jpgs and pngs. Windows is not treating it as a normal folder, it has things separated out into weird divisions like "yesterday" and "last week" etc. I want it to be...
  5. Computer screen flickers form normal to black nonstop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer screen flickers form normal to black nonstop: My computer starts to flicker once it is booted up. The main screen goes from normal startup screen to black and it's nonstop. I've tried a few different things and no luck. I have windows 10, I have went to safe mode several times, uninstalled and updated drivers. I don't...
  6. Screen goes from Black to normal several times during play of Videos and similarly goes...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen goes from Black to normal several times during play of Videos and similarly goes...: Whenever I play a video on my win 10 computer the screen goes in and out of play making it impossible to make out what is being shown. This happens also on skype where the window goes from normal to blackout on many occasions making it impossible to follow the conversation....
  7. How to know the process locking the normally hidden taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to know the process locking the normally hidden taskbar: Hello, this is big annoying behavior, as I normally work with several windows sometimes one requests interaction and it cause the taskbar to be enabled to make it more evident to the user to switch tho the process in question. The point is: THERE IS NO WAY to know what's...
  8. using a windows usb flash drive installation as a normal usb stick

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    using a windows usb flash drive installation as a normal usb stick: after running the media creation tool on an empty usb flash drive can i copy additional files onto it? i would like to transfer some files using the space that is left empty from the old system i ran the media creation tool on to my new one will the installation still work...
  9. Window 10 unable to login with normal and safe mode with correct password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Window 10 unable to login with normal and safe mode with correct password: Hi Team, Today i stuck to login on windows 10 with correct password, i follow same on safe mode but it does not work. I tried with safe mode with Network but no luck.. Below steps i followed for safe mode... Troubleshoot> Advanced Options> Startup Settings> Restart>Safe...
  10. Windows 10 installation flash drive does not give normal prompts to install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 installation flash drive does not give normal prompts to install: Windows 10 refused to start after numerous disk errors were encountered. I tried to repair Windows using standard procedures but the repair was not able to correct the problem. I originally attempted a reinstallation by booting my installation flash drive. I was shown the...