Windows 10: Is this normal?

Discus and support Is this normal? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH] It is taking up som much ram. Around 6gbs I would guess. It was not like this before atleast not chrome, btw I only have one tab open.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LudvikH.A, Sep 9, 2018.

1. LudvikH.A Win User

Is this normal?

Is this normal? 87175446-f8ef-4c94-b2d2-69a7ed5154f8?upload=true.png

It is taking up som much ram. Around 6gbs I would guess. It was not like this before atleast not chrome, btw I only have one tab open.

:)

LudvikH.A, Sep 9, 2018
  2. radusorin Win User

Is this normal?

I have a 5870 and i get that some times. I think is because of the SSD's speed or at list that didn't happened wen i was on a normal HDD.

Still not sure if it's normal or not.

radusorin, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Dent1 Win User
    Is this normal?

It's not normal, your card is dying. Those are artefacts which occur when there is a physical fault. Usually you get artefact if you OC a card too far, but it isn't always OC related.

Dent1, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Is this normal?

Recovery to normal startup from diagnostic startup in windows 10

Hi Dimas,

There are different factors that can contribute to the issue you're facing that your computer wont boot up to the normal Windows 10 environment after using diagnostic startup. This could be caused by corrupted files or settings that need to be reconfigured.
    As a initial recommendation, kindly refer to the steps below to start the computer in normal mode.

• Press Windows + R keys from the Keyboard.
    • Type msconfig and hit Enter.
    • Click on the General tab.
    • Select the Normal startup option.
    • Click on Apply and Ok.
    • Restart the system and check.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

Is this normal?

1. Is this normal? - Similar Threads - normal

2. Did W10's safe mode do something to fix its very slow boot up during normal boot?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Did W10's safe mode do something to fix its very slow boot up during normal boot?: Hello. Last week, I was trying to fix a client's Intel NUC PC that was having a very slow boot up that took like 5-10 minutes to complete to its W10's login screen. It basically got stuck during the Intel(C) NUC text screen for that long and then finally gave up and went to...
  3. A game launches successfully in Safe Mode, but doesn't launch in Normal Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A game launches successfully in Safe Mode, but doesn't launch in Normal Mode: I have Rocket League installed on my Windows PC. Recently after some changes and/or updates in my system, I'm not able to launch the game. Once double-clicking the game icon, it shows Preparing to Launch and then closes (crashes?) and nothing else happens....
  4. How do I turn a storage pool back into a normal harddrive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I turn a storage pool back into a normal harddrive?: A while age I converted my Toshiba Harddrive into a storage pool so I could fit more storage onto my Windows 10 laptop. I no longer need it to be a storage pool anymore and want to convert it back to its original state so it can work like a normal harddrive again. I tried...
  5. How do I turn a storage pool back into a normal harddrive?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I turn a storage pool back into a normal harddrive?: A while age I converted my Toshiba Harddrive into a storage pool so I could fit more storage onto my Windows 10 laptop. I no longer need it to be a storage pool anymore and want to convert it back to its original state so it can work like a normal harddrive again. I tried...
  6. Can only boot windows in safe mode not normal mode error 0xc000000f

Can only boot windows in safe mode not normal mode error 0xc000000f: I posted about this earlier but this time I was able to get safe mode working but there's another issue now. I tried every solution in my other thread but they didn't work and now my pc randomly shutsdown this started happening today it even shutsdown before getting to the...
  7. my desktop icons are made with wordpad how to make them normal?I just updated the system...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my desktop icons are made with wordpad how to make them normal?I just updated the system...: how?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Just say How????????????????????????????????????????????...
  8. My shift key isn't working normally on my labtop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My shift key isn't working normally on my labtop: My shift key becomes always (virtually) pressed after i leave my labtop on for a while(about 1-2 hours) It started after i installed an ssd. Things i tried: 1)updating drivers 2)disabling ease of access options 3)cleaned my keyboard...
  9. daily BSOD during normal windows use (not gameplay)

daily BSOD during normal windows use (not gameplay): I get a BSOD on my computer (my 2nd system), almost every day once or twice.. It seems to happen randomly. Usually during "normal" windows use, while using office applications, or wniodws explorer. Not during gameplay. Today, I got three BSOD. I was using Citrix and google...
  10. Still have not received October update (1809). Is that normal?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Still have not received October update (1809). Is that normal?: Hello! I have a new Acer Aspire laptop with Windows 10 preinstalled. I have installed all updates, and the last installed update is version 1803. System still shows that it is up-to-date. I know that on some devices, version 1809 should have appear later than on others, but...