Windows 10: is this normal

Discus and support is this normal in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH] to have so many chromiums in my startup area process Thank you Tim... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TIMMY 067, Nov 23, 2020.

1. TIMMY 067 Win User

is this normal

is this normal c8dd2b07-ccf1-433f-a9d5-2a1c34730297?upload=true.png

to have so many chromiums in my startup area process

Thank you

Tim

:)

TIMMY 067, Nov 23, 2020
  2. radusorin Win User

Is this normal?

I have a 5870 and i get that some times. I think is because of the SSD's speed or at list that didn't happened wen i was on a normal HDD.

Still not sure if it's normal or not.

radusorin, Nov 23, 2020
  3. coopfab Win User
    Cannot Enter Safe Mode / Computer boots normally

I'm running Win 10 Pro 1903.

Here are the steps I have taken to get into safe mode: Start button, settings, update and security, recovery, advanced startup, troubleshoot, advanced options, startup settings, restart. The computer boots normally, not in safe mode. Any suggestions would be most helpful. Thanks in advance for your help and interest. .

coopfab, Nov 23, 2020
  4. ram93 Win User

is this normal

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

is this normal

1. is this normal - Similar Threads - normal

2. Im out of space and it say windows is using up over 300Gb of it, is this normal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im out of space and it say windows is using up over 300Gb of it, is this normal?: It wont let me send an image but in C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local there is a folder called "CrashDumps" which is worth 315GB. There are are 7605 files that are all 48MB and each of them are all a .dmp. Should i delete all of them?...
  3. Im out of space and it say windows is using up over 300Gb of it, is this normal?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Im out of space and it say windows is using up over 300Gb of it, is this normal?: It wont let me send an image but in C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local there is a folder called "CrashDumps" which is worth 315GB. There are are 7605 files that are all 48MB and each of them are all a .dmp. Should i delete all of them?...
  4. whenever i try to start my pc it starts loading normally but then it just stops.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whenever i try to start my pc it starts loading normally but then it just stops.: If i start it in safe mode it works just fine.i tried to to do a clean boot but it still stops loading when starting just shows a big DELL and the loading circle under it stopsit doesnt show an error code or anything [moved from de-de]...
  5. whenever i try to start my pc it starts loading normally but then it just stops.

whenever i try to start my pc it starts loading normally but then it just stops.: If i start it in safe mode it works just fine.i tried to to do a clean boot but it still stops loading when starting just shows a big DELL and the loading circle under it stopsit doesnt show an error code or anything [moved from de-de]...
  6. Why won't windows normally boot after a new gpu upgrade?

Why won't windows normally boot after a new gpu upgrade?: Long story short I upgraded from a a770 to a 4070s. The cabling and mounting went well. I have a 750w psu so more than enough power. When I power on the pc I see the bios boot menu followed by the windows logo so my monitor works fine. It's only when I try to get to the...
  7. Why won't windows normally boot after a new gpu upgrade?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't windows normally boot after a new gpu upgrade?: Long story short I upgraded from a a770 to a 4070s. The cabling and mounting went well. Also I have a 750w psu so more than enough power. When I power on I see the boot menu followed by the windows logo so my monitor works fine. It's only when I try to get to the windows...
  8. Is a black screen with no cursor or signal normal while resetting pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is a black screen with no cursor or signal normal while resetting pc?: I chose local reinstall on windows on first screen. Clean data, delete files from all drives, and download and reinstall windows on the second screen of options. It did its initial screen got to 100% then the screen went black with no signal and has been like that for 5...
  9. Is a black screen with no cursor or signal normal while resetting pc?

Is a black screen with no cursor or signal normal while resetting pc?: I chose local reinstall on windows on first screen. Clean data, delete files from all drives, and download and reinstall windows on the second screen of options. It did its initial screen got to 100% then the screen went black with no signal and has been like that for 5...
  10. The Chrome bookmark Chinese font display doesn't look normal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Chrome bookmark Chinese font display doesn't look normal: I updated Chrome, but its bookmark Chinese font display doesn't look normal font thickness imbalance, the previous version didn't have this problem, please help me to confirm if Chrome has the ability to change the bookmark font, thanks!Windows10 - version *** Email address...