Windows 10: Is this normal?

Discus and support Is this normal? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I accidentally deleted some video files. I am a small time content creator and those videos were for a video I had in development, so naturally I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Braden Silver, Jan 29, 2023.

1. Is this normal?

I accidentally deleted some video files. I am a small time content creator and those videos were for a video I had in development, so naturally I tried to get them back by using a bunch of recovery tool apps I found off the internet. Well they all cost money so I got rid of them. But my pc was slow afterwards, wouldn't launch games half the time, and when it did they would crash etc. I figured it had a virus and so I reset the pc and now it is slow as hell. Is this normal?

:)

Braden Silver, Jan 29, 2023
  2. radusorin Win User

Is this normal?

I have a 5870 and i get that some times. I think is because of the SSD's speed or at list that didn't happened wen i was on a normal HDD.

Still not sure if it's normal or not.

radusorin, Jan 29, 2023
  3. coopfab Win User
    Cannot Enter Safe Mode / Computer boots normally

I'm running Win 10 Pro 1903.

Here are the steps I have taken to get into safe mode: Start button, settings, update and security, recovery, advanced startup, troubleshoot, advanced options, startup settings, restart. The computer boots normally, not in safe mode. Any suggestions would be most helpful. Thanks in advance for your help and interest. .

coopfab, Jan 29, 2023
  4. ram93 Win User

Is this normal?

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Jan 29, 2023
Thema:

Is this normal?

1. Is this normal? - Similar Threads - normal

2. do normal and preview updates really install the same way?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    do normal and preview updates really install the same way?: Okay, so could a PC having issues downloading normal updates be able to install preview ones, or are both types of updates installed the same, and a PC with issues would prevent both types from installing?...
  3. do normal and preview updates really install the same way?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    do normal and preview updates really install the same way?: Okay, so could a PC having issues downloading normal updates be able to install preview ones, or are both types of updates installed the same, and a PC with issues would prevent both types from installing?...
  4. do normal and preview updates really install the same way?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. at evening time while online class my 1gb data over in 1hour early than normal consumption...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    at evening time while online class my 1gb data over in 1hour early than normal consumption...: my internet data get over early while online class 1gb in 1hour from 2-4 days how can i solve this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/at-evening-time-while-online-class-my-1gb-data/a1954235-e146-4b55-8c30-fd59dd873753
  6. at evening time while online class my 1gb data over in 1hour early than normal consumption...

at evening time while online class my 1gb data over in 1hour early than normal consumption...: my internet data get over early while online class 1gb in 1hour from 2-4 days how can i solve this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/at-evening-time-while-online-class-my-1gb-data/a1954235-e146-4b55-8c30-fd59dd873753
  7. My laptop keeps shutting down at normal battery life

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keeps shutting down at normal battery life: Hi,I am the owner of a HP pavilion 15 laptop. It is important to note that my parents got my laptop for me second hand in 2020. The warranty expired in 2019In 2021, I noticed that my laptop didn’t work without out staying in the adapter, then later that year it went into the...
  8. My laptop keeps shutting down at normal battery life

My laptop keeps shutting down at normal battery life: Hi,I am the owner of a HP pavilion 15 laptop. It is important to note that my parents got my laptop for me second hand in 2020. The warranty expired in 2019In 2021, I noticed that my laptop didn’t work without out staying in the adapter, then later that year it went into the...
  9. Can’t get computer to start normally with msconfig

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t get computer to start normally with msconfig: My computer has been acting up for a few days now after I installed a new battery bought on Amazon it seems identical to the original one.Issues first started when I tried to calibrate the battery, lots of crashes and errors while the computer was unplugged. It’s not a...
  10. Can’t get computer to start normally with msconfig

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can’t get computer to start normally with msconfig: My computer has been acting up for a few days now after I installed a new battery bought on Amazon it seems identical to the original one.Issues first started when I tried to calibrate the battery, lots of crashes and errors while the computer was unplugged. It’s not a...