Windows 10: Is this number 900649661 microsoft help

Discus and support Is this number 900649661 microsoft help in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; He visitado una página de vidoevo con nombre Los felices 60 y se me ha bloquedo el navegador Edge, me amenzan que borraran el disco duro si no llamo a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Ferdoba, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Ferdoba Win User

Is this number 900649661 microsoft help

He visitado una página de vidoevo con nombre Los felices 60 y se me ha bloquedo el navegador Edge, me amenzan que borraran el disco duro si no llamo a éste numero antes mencionado, dicen que es el telefono de ayuda de microsoft ?? Ademas me piden que me identifique con mi password, yo creo que es un engaño pero he reiniciado el sistema pero sguen apareciendo las amenazas

:)

Ferdoba, Oct 15, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 15, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 15, 2019
  4. Is this number 900649661 microsoft help

microsoft technical help phone number

To contact Microsoft Support:

What can we help you with?

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us

Contact support

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/contact-support

Also:
    https://partner.support.services.microsoft.com/en-au/contact/menu/software/windows/setup/

"Microsoft office locations around the world"

Microsoft Worldwide Sites

"Global Customer Service phone numbers"

https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/13948/global-customer-service-phone-numbers

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

You are always welcome to post your computer problems here, as there is no cost for any assistance that you receive from here.

If you wish to post a question/thread about a computer hardware/software problem here, choose the correct Forum to do so in from this link:

Microsoft Community

"Suggestions for asking a question on help forums"

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375/en-us

I suggest that you read this for suggestions on how to ask a question in help forums:

This was the information, which I kept a copy of, at this link before Microsoft deleted it for some unknown reason of theirs.

"Suggestions for asking a question on help forums"

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375/en-us

Include a basic description of your system, as relevant to the problem. For example, include the following:

• The operating system version
    • The CPU or processor
    • The video card (also known as a graphics device, video adapter, or GPU)
    • The amount of system memory (RAM)
    • The hard disk size and model
    • The version of software or model of hardware that you’re using and that may be related to the problem
    • The version of virus scanner or malware scanner that you’re using

[*]Include the following information:

• Any software or hardware that you recently installed or removed
    • Any recent changes that were made to the system
    • The amount of time that that you have experienced the problem
    • The things that you have already tried to troubleshoot the problem, and the results.
    Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Oct 15, 2019
Thema:

Is this number 900649661 microsoft help

1. Is this number 900649661 microsoft help - Similar Threads - number 900649661 microsoft

2. help line phone number, microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help line phone number, microsoft: icons show up, taskbar pops us but when you clic icons nothing will open. Microsoft icon, bottom left, will not open either,. We are unable to access tools, programs or websites....
  3. help line phone number, microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help line phone number, microsoft: icons show up, taskbar pops us but when you clic icons nothing will open. Microsoft icon, bottom left, will not open either,. We are unable to access tools, programs or websites....
  4. Microsoft support number you call does not help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft support number you call does not help: Called Microsoft support to see if I could access my email account because I changed my phone number so it sent the code to my old phone number, called them once the first guy tried helping and sent me to this website to resolve this issue but then he hung up the phone...
  5. Microsoft support number you call does not help

Microsoft support number you call does not help: Called Microsoft support to see if I could access my email account because I changed my phone number so it sent the code to my old phone number, called them once the first guy tried helping and sent me to this website to resolve this issue but then he hung up the phone...
  6. is this a legit number of microsoft help line 1855 477 8500, this number was given to call...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is this a legit number of microsoft help line 1855 477 8500, this number was given to call...: I opened my lap top and it had a loud alarm saying my computer has been locked due to suspicious activity. and to call this miscrosoft support number at 1 855 477 8500? I hung up half way when the person directed me to a site to download a sight to have access to my computer....
  7. Help with Number Conversion

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with Number Conversion: I’m trying to complete some class work on my PC running windows 10 using chrome. I need to type the answer 6.13e8 but anytime I click off the answer box to submit the assignment it corrects it to 61300000000 and I can’t continue without getting this correct. I attempted to...
  8. Microsoft help desk number/ email in the netherlands

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft help desk number/ email in the netherlands: Hey all, since yesterday I cant log into my laptop, I changed my password , I am able to use it for my hotmail account , but still cant log in with it into my laptop, & I live in the netherlands and couldnt find any helpdesk for microsoft here , could you please help me I...
  9. Page Number Help

Page Number Help: Hi this may seem like a trivial question to some, however while trying to insert a page number header into a word document I appear to be getting some form of crazy ass text. Please tell me there is a simple solution and I don't have to submit an assignment with it on :(...
  10. how to change an incorrect phone number on Microsoft 'help'

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to change an incorrect phone number on Microsoft 'help': how do I make a change to an incorrectly entered phone number on Microsoft help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-an-incorrect-phone-number-on/86f979bb-ccd1-45f8-84f8-c7a1514af6b6