Windows 10: Is this OEM activation legit? I bought it from a sellix.io store, seems legit but want to...

Discus and support Is this OEM activation legit? I bought it from a sellix.io store, seems legit but want to... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; here is the link to a photo of the windows script host: https://ibb.co/DCzHdLS could someone please tell out of all this information what really... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by anonhugo, Mar 4, 2021.

1. anonhugo Win User

Is this OEM activation legit? I bought it from a sellix.io store, seems legit but want to...

here is the link to a photo of the windows script host:
    https://ibb.co/DCzHdLS

could someone please tell out of all this information what really matters? I know that it says OEM but how can you tell if it's MSDN or not?

:)

anonhugo, Mar 4, 2021
  2. jgy2001 Win User

Is this activation key legit?

{removed}

found this site selling Windows 10 Professional Activation Key for $39.99.

Is this legit?

jgy2001, Mar 4, 2021
  3. Is OEM License Legit?

Hey Dave, Thank you so much for the reply.

Microsoft India sells the software online for INR 9299 (USD 129.54). But it is just the key and I am interested in the physical package which consists of a Flash drive.

There is a computer shop nearby who is selling the sealed packaged retail version with the Flash drive for INR 7900 (USD 110). Does the packaged Flash drive mean that it is legit? If not, is there a way I can verify it's legitimacy / genuineness before buying
    it?

SharikBaig, Mar 4, 2021
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Is this OEM activation legit? I bought it from a sellix.io store, seems legit but want to...

Is OEM License Legit?

Hi Sharik

Most of those are selling a Windows 10 volume licence, and while they may initially activate, they will self-deactivate later, in general Windows 10 Home costs approx. $140 and a legit OEM licence would be maybe $20 - $30 cheaper

The old adage 'If it looks to good to be true' is very prevalent when it comes to buying software

Honestly, if you are purchasing a Windows 10 licence, get that from Microsoft, then you are sure you have the genuine product, that licence can be transferred to another PC in the future and will over time save you money . . .

DaveM121, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Is this OEM activation legit? I bought it from a sellix.io store, seems legit but want to... - Similar Threads - OEM activation legit

2. Is ODosta Store Legit?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is ODosta Store Legit?: I came acros a website ODosta Store, who're selling Microsoft discount keys so I confuse If the're legit or not and Please also share a cryteria how to find out Microsoft Legit Stores to Buy always Genuine. Thanks in Advance....
  3. Is ODosta Store Legit?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is ODosta Store Legit?: I came acros a website ODosta Store, who're selling Microsoft discount keys so I confuse If the're legit or not and Please also share a cryteria how to find out Microsoft Legit Stores to Buy always Genuine. Thanks in Advance....
  4. PC is legit but not activated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    PC is legit but not activated: I went to a repairshop and they repaired my PC. All is fine however when I got home the PC tells me that it is not activated. This is the second time we repair the PC, at first we dont have a problem but now it states that I dont have a valid license. I need help....
  5. PC is legit but not activated

PC is legit but not activated: I went to a repairshop and they repaired my PC. All is fine however when I got home the PC tells me that it is not activated. This is the second time we repair the PC, at first we dont have a problem but now it states that I dont have a valid license. I need help....
  6. Microsoft store not legit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not legit: So i'm pretty sure my computer is contaminated and it gets progressively worse when I move to another machine or try the countless reboots, reinstalls etc.....The latest is the microsoft store. Most the apps have spelling mistakes in the description.. See attached. Anyone...
  7. Microsoft store not legit

Microsoft store not legit: So i'm pretty sure my computer is contaminated and it gets progressively worse when I move to another machine or try the countless reboots, reinstalls etc.....The latest is the microsoft store. Most the apps have spelling mistakes in the description.. See attached. Anyone...
  8. Microsoft store not legit

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. I bought a key for $10 is it legit?

I bought a key for $10 is it legit?: Hello, Today i have bought a windows 10 key for $10 and it it activated my windows just fine so why Microsoft officially sells windows 10 for $200. Thanks for your precious time....
  10. Is OEM License Legit?

Is OEM License Legit?: Hi, I searched online for Windows 10 Home License and there is a huge difference in prices on various websites. It ranges from INR 385 (USD5.36) to INR 9299 (USD 129.54). I am so confused! Some shops and Amazon sellers are offering Retail license for around INR 7500...