Windows 10: is this official Insider email address?

Discus and support is this official Insider email address? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I just got an email from this "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" because I signed up for it some time ago, but is this official... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Pagefile'sys, Sep 6, 2018.

1. is this official Insider email address?

Hi, I just got an email from this "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" because I signed up for it some time ago, but is this official address? or should I block it?

:)

Pagefile'sys, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Bastet Win User

Win10 Mail - where's the address book?

That’s now the People app. is this official Insider email address? :)
    If you know the contact's name or email address & they’re listed in the People app, you can start typing the first few letters of their name or email address and Mail for Windows 10 will suggest matching contacts.

Bastet, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Sam Vimes Win User
    Mail App: Removing drop down email address suggestions

I'm not a big fan of the MS Mail program and don't really use it for serious stuff but somehow or other if I create a new email then as I start to enter the recipients address a whole load of suggestions will appear. I don't have any contacts in the People app so I'm not sure where these come from.

The question is how can I clear this list so that I no longer get the suggestions?

Thanks

Sam Vimes, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Johan45 Win User

is this official Insider email address?

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

is this official Insider email address?

1. is this official Insider email address? - Similar Threads - official Insider email

2. email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** - *** Is your official email sent?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** - *** Is your official email sent?: I received an email saying that I won the lottery. It was sent by this email. Can you help me check it? Thank you. Reply<Changed to a question> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-email-address-is-removed-for-privacy/3ac94388-a2e1-4e52-a4f3-708b9eea8f4c
  3. This email address is not registered as a Windows Insider.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This email address is not registered as a Windows Insider.: Although I have used the email, but I am now able to use the same email to leave the insider program. How do I stop getting the updates and go to a stable version of Windows 11?...
  4. This email address is not registered as a Windows Insider.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This email address is not registered as a Windows Insider.: Although I have used the email, but I am now able to use the same email to leave the insider program. How do I stop getting the updates and go to a stable version of Windows 11?...
  5. is this an official microsoft email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is this an official microsoft email?: so I got an email from something called *** Email address is removed for privacy *** it was simply them asking for feedback for windows 11, they provided a link, which did sent me to customerfeedback.microsoft.com.with the microosft.com at the end, it looks legit.just asking,...
  6. is this an official microsoft email?

is this an official microsoft email?: so I got an email from something called *** Email address is removed for privacy *** it was simply them asking for feedback for windows 11, they provided a link, which did sent me to customerfeedback.microsoft.com.with the microosft.com at the end, it looks legit.just asking,...
  7. Windows Insider Program - Change email address

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Insider Program - Change email address: I can't find out how to change the email address for Windows Insider Program. I would like to make it the same as the primary address in my Microsoft Account. and sorry...there is no particular subject heading to post this in Bye Jack in Australia...
  8. email address

email address: i have unwanted email address when i send my emails how can i delete them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-address/b113c0f0-30e5-4ea8-9d6b-317889dd38f1
  9. Email address

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email address: OK, I have been told that once you have set up your Microsoft account you cannot change your signin. I am trying to get away from AOL and that address is what I set my account up with. Is there anyway to change it or do I have to open up a brand new account. I am...
  10. Email address

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email address: How do you eliminate unwanted names that appear when you begin entering an email addressee name? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-address/f00d841f-acd3-4d7d-a208-aea9873673b6