Windows 10: Is this 'Photopshop Temp files' " fix" safe and ok?

Discus and support Is this 'Photopshop Temp files' " fix" safe and ok? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have Photoshop CC 2015. I found lots of 'tempzxpsign' folders outside my 'Temp' folder (useraccount>AppData>Local> then the random PS temp files)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by C0zzie, Sep 20, 2017.

1. C0zzie Win User

Is this 'Photopshop Temp files' " fix" safe and ok?

I have Photoshop CC 2015. I found lots of 'tempzxpsign' folders outside my 'Temp' folder (useraccount>AppData>Local> then the random PS temp files)

I found a fix > Photoshop CC fills root of my boot drive with folders | Photoshop Family Customer Community < and it said to add a ' \ ' at the end of both 'TEMP' and 'TMP' under 'variable'. (as seen in inserted image).

Is this 'Photopshop Temp files' " fix" safe and ok? [​IMG]

There are no more of those Photoshop temp files in the unusual place...tbh I dont even see them in 'Temp' files when I close the application. Is doing this 'fix' method using the ' \ ' safe? Will it cause issues as I dont like to mess with the W/10 files and renaming things...

Many Thanks *Smile

:)

C0zzie, Sep 20, 2017
  2. 93tid Win User

How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

My favourite is MP3Tag, google it.

93tid, Sep 20, 2017
  3. pichs Win User
    How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

What are third party tag editors?

pichs, Sep 20, 2017
Thema:

Is this 'Photopshop Temp files' " fix" safe and ok?

1. Is this 'Photopshop Temp files' " fix" safe and ok? - Similar Threads - 'Photopshop Temp files'

2. is it safe to delete this Temp file in the D disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is it safe to delete this Temp file in the D disk: i have this Temp file in the D disk, it taking a lot of space, i tried deleting the temp files by running %temp% in the RUN screen after pressind windows+R but that only cleaned up the space in C disk. is it safe to delete this file or is there any way of cleaning it upalso i...
  3. is it safe to delete this Temp file in the D disk

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    is it safe to delete this Temp file in the D disk: i have this Temp file in the D disk, it taking a lot of space, i tried deleting the temp files by running %temp% in the RUN screen after pressind windows+R but that only cleaned up the space in C disk. is it safe to delete this file or is there any way of cleaning it upalso i...
  4. Are these temp files ok to delete?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Are these temp files ok to delete?: I have a bunch of folders in my temp folder C\Users\[myname]\AppData\Local\Temp that are taking up space. I've been reading that it's perfectly fine to delete files and folders in the Temp folder, but I've always been hesitant as I don't know if any are actually important to...
  5. Are these temp files ok to delete?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are these temp files ok to delete?: I have a bunch of folders in my temp folder C\Users\[myname]\AppData\Local\Temp that are taking up space. I've been reading that it's perfectly fine to delete files and folders in the Temp folder, but I've always been hesitant as I don't know if any are actually important to...
  6. Are these temp files ok to delete?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Is it "Really" safe to delete temp files?

Is it "Really" safe to delete temp files?: last time when i deleted %temp% files it had black screen of death I had to do factory reset about an year agocan someone answer if i should do it again? I'm really nervous...
  8. Is it safe to delte Temp files?

Is it safe to delte Temp files?: Is it safe to delte these files in Windows>Temp?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-safe-to-delte-temp-files/41149233-a37b-4cd9-a03b-532a1af8d831
  9. Is it safe to delet all the files in the temp section

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is it safe to delet all the files in the temp section: Hello i wanted to free up storage but then i saw the temp files and had over 100 files and i waas wondering if i can delete it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-safe-to-delet-all-the-files-in-the-temp/140fb544-cb1c-4cf1-a303-a7cb9b4bdf7c
  10. is it safe to delete all temp folder files?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is it safe to delete all temp folder files?: is it safe? because the temp folder has gotten very big now. is it safe to remove all files with cmd? submitted by /u/_TroupeMaster_200- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h0gq99/is_it_safe_to_delete_all_temp_folder_files/