Windows 10: Is this possible? Pt 2

Discus and support Is this possible? Pt 2 in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Excuse me, I was not trolling. I have integrated graphics that is why I was wanting to know if a virtual graphics card can be used that is a discrete... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by HardwareHelp77, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Is this possible? Pt 2

Excuse me, I was not trolling. I have integrated graphics that is why I was wanting to know if a virtual graphics card can be used that is a discrete graphics card.

HardwareHelp77, Jan 14, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 14, 2019
  3. Contana in PT-pt

When we will have Cortana in PT-pt and not PT-br?

Samega 7Cattac, Jan 14, 2019
  4. Is this possible? Pt 2

Contana in PT-pt

Brazil Portuguese is not the same as Portuguese from Portugal.

Using Brazil Portuguese (PT-br), Cortana don't understand anything I say.

Samega 7Cattac, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

Is this possible? Pt 2

1. Is this possible? Pt 2 - Similar Threads - possible

2. Is it possible to add a second product key on a windows 11 installation, in order to use...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to add a second product key on a windows 11 installation, in order to use...: Hello.To further explain the situation, i have two computers. Both with different hardware configurations. What i want to do is take a new SSD, format it and install windows 11 with the license i already own, and if possible buy and add a second license to that installation...
  3. Is it possible to add a second product key on a windows 11 installation, in order to use...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to add a second product key on a windows 11 installation, in order to use...: Hello.To further explain the situation, i have two computers. Both with different hardware configurations. What i want to do is take a new SSD, format it and install windows 11 with the license i already own, and if possible buy and add a second license to that installation...
  4. Is it possible to recover uninstalled "hidden device" data?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to recover uninstalled "hidden device" data?: Hello,My touchpad stopped working and it was visible in "hidden devices". While trying to fix it I uninstalled it, hoping it will reapear as "normal" device. Well, it clearly didn't and by not thinking too much I also got rid of some usefull information that were visible in...
  5. Is it possible to recover uninstalled "hidden device" data?

Is it possible to recover uninstalled "hidden device" data?: Hello,My touchpad stopped working and it was visible in "hidden devices". While trying to fix it I uninstalled it, hoping it will reapear as "normal" device. Well, it clearly didn't and by not thinking too much I also got rid of some usefull information that were visible in...
  6. can a possibly broken CMOS battery effect windows update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can a possibly broken CMOS battery effect windows update?: Okay, I am kind of worried about this and despite being told it's likely not possible for this to happen, can a normal windows update like a monthly or optional one messed up my laptop with a possibly damaged CMOS? clock isn't working properly, that's the only sign at the...
  7. can a possibly broken CMOS battery effect windows update?

can a possibly broken CMOS battery effect windows update?: Okay, I am kind of worried about this and despite being told it's likely not possible for this to happen, can a normal windows update like a monthly or optional one messed up my laptop with a possibly damaged CMOS? clock isn't working properly, that's the only sign at the...
  8. can a possibly broken CMOS battery effect windows update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Is it possible to still trace my stolen pc with my Microsoft account if the thieves...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to still trace my stolen pc with my Microsoft account if the thieves...: My pc was stolen but I could track it through my Microsoft account and the last location was given to me. Will it still be possible to track it through Microsoft account if the thieves reinstall the pc?...
  10. Is it possible to still trace my stolen pc with my Microsoft account if the thieves...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is it possible to still trace my stolen pc with my Microsoft account if the thieves...: My pc was stolen but I could track it through my Microsoft account and the last location was given to me. Will it still be possible to track it through Microsoft account if the thieves reinstall the pc?...