Windows 10: Is this possible to do FULL configured custom installation of Windows?

Discus and support Is this possible to do FULL configured custom installation of Windows? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello there. I'm often installing fresh Windows 10 on peoples computer and configuring and installing all the programs almost the same way every time.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/KamilKiri, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Is this possible to do FULL configured custom installation of Windows?

Hello there. I'm often installing fresh Windows 10 on peoples computer and configuring and installing all the programs almost the same way every time. I noticed I'm wasting a lot of time doing basically the same things everytime.

I already created custom Windows setup (debloated from all the crap) with MSMG Toolkit + NTLite but I would want something more.

Is there a possibility to create COMPLETELY configured Windows with all my programs completely installed and configured? I mean all the stuff - like a system clone but I want to be able to install that configured Windows to different computers.

Is this even possible? And what would be the best way/tools to do this?

submitted by /u/KamilKiri
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/KamilKiri, Dec 3, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 3, 2020
  3. Solaris17 Win User
    is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Dec 3, 2020
  4. Is this possible to do FULL configured custom installation of Windows?

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

Is this possible to do FULL configured custom installation of Windows?

1. Is this possible to do FULL configured custom installation of Windows? - Similar Threads - possible FULL configured

2. Custom Sandbox Configuration Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom Sandbox Configuration Issue: I am attempting to make a custom WSB Windows sandbox file and am having issues. I want to make it so every time I open it, I can use it for malware analysis. I want it to come with Malwarebytes, a network connection, the ProtectedClient Enabled, Clipboard, and anything...
  3. Custom Sandbox Configuration Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Custom Sandbox Configuration Issue: I am attempting to make a custom WSB Windows sandbox file and am having issues. I want to make it so every time I open it, I can use it for malware analysis. I want it to come with Malwarebytes, a network connection, the ProtectedClient Enabled, Clipboard, and anything...
  4. Is customize keyboard shortcuts possible?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is customize keyboard shortcuts possible?: Hi Community,I would like to know how shut down my Windows 11 laptop from keyboard shortcuts not with ALT + F4 and on internet i've read the shortcut is CTRL + ALT + DELETE but it doesn't work. Generally i would like to know how i can customize if it's possible the keyboard...
  5. Office 2016 Custom installation or full?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016 Custom installation or full?: Just a quick poll out of curiosity, for those of you who have Office 2016 or other Office versions, do you select Custom or full install? Because I usually select Custom because I only use Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word. I know it depends on what Office apps one is...
  6. Can't configure custom keyboard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't configure custom keyboard: I was trying to add the COLEMAK layout for my keyboard, but it was not in the default options. I tried to install Windows Keyboard Layout Creator, but that link gives 404, meaning Windows probably stopped the program. How do I customize my keyboard layout? I don't prefer to...
  7. Is it possible to configure custom scaling on two monitors?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to configure custom scaling on two monitors?: I have a 24 inch monitor connected to my laptop. It is possible to set the scaling on my laptop to 125% and the scaling on the external monitor to 100%. I would prefer the scaling on my laptop to be 117% instead of 125%. The problem is, as soon as I change the scaling factor...
  8. PCR7 Configuration Binding Not Possible

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PCR7 Configuration Binding Not Possible: I've got Windows 10 Home, Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363. I haven't been having any specific problems, but tonight I looked at my System Information and on the Summary page I noticed a couple of entries that I really don't understand. PCR7 Configuration Binding Not...
  9. Detailed customized installation for Office 2019 possible?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Detailed customized installation for Office 2019 possible?: Hello, I have read that Office 2019 is no longer available in the form of a Windows .msi installation in which you could select the Office apps and various other features that you want to install. There is luckily an Office Customization Tool that makes customization...
  10. Full Windows 10 theming. Possible?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Full Windows 10 theming. Possible?: [img] I often see screenshots of Windows 10 like these. They say that it is possible to theme Windows even changing borders and buttons, not only colours. How is it made? When I apply a theme, I usually get the colours cnaged and nothing more. 33778