Windows 10: Is this possible to do?

Discus and support Is this possible to do? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, new here and i'm not a computer expert so excuse me for not knowing some terms. Basically i just wanted to know if it's possible to edit the right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jwilliamsm, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Is this possible to do?

Hi, new here and i'm not a computer expert so excuse me for not knowing some terms.

Basically i just wanted to know if it's possible to edit the right click menu in windows 10 whilst in a folder, to force always show 'date last modified' as one of the default options to sort, along with 'name/date/type/size'

I know by clicking 'more' and selecting date last modified will make it show, and make it show for all subfolders, but when i go into another folder in another drive or location, i'm forver having to click on more and select it.

Can this be modified to make it one of the default choices in every location?

:)

jwilliamsm, Dec 22, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 22, 2019
  3. X800 GTO² to X850 XT BIOS Mod

powercolor x800gto

Is it possible to do the modding from the article here step by step with this card and have it work?
    It's not sapphire and it isn't named gto2.

Any suggestions?

I surely hope so because I just ordered the Powercolor x800gto !

cheers
    Michael

Unregistered, Dec 22, 2019
  4. Boatvan Win User

Is this possible to do?

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

Is this possible to do?

1. Is this possible to do? - Similar Threads - possible

2. one drive sign in isn't possible i dont know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    one drive sign in isn't possible i dont know why: Correlation Id: 8114636c-df74-46a6-94ac-92c81795c600Timestamp: 2024-04-25T20:40:15.000ZDPTI: 19d2c5aab8c2582f3c802a9532b56e66e1b2569c607143519404cde8f8fdd2abError Tag: 7q6caError Code: -2147023174...
  3. one drive sign in isn't possible i dont know why

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    one drive sign in isn't possible i dont know why: Correlation Id: 8114636c-df74-46a6-94ac-92c81795c600Timestamp: 2024-04-25T20:40:15.000ZDPTI: 19d2c5aab8c2582f3c802a9532b56e66e1b2569c607143519404cde8f8fdd2abError Tag: 7q6caError Code: -2147023174...
  4. Hello there, I have the problem with the caps lock notification. I tried every possible...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello there, I have the problem with the caps lock notification. I tried every possible...: I already tried doing a clean reboot, went to my system configuration, went to control panel but anything from there isn't working, and even just restarting my computer doesn't work....
  5. Hello there, I have the problem with the caps lock notification. I tried every possible...

Hello there, I have the problem with the caps lock notification. I tried every possible...: I already tried doing a clean reboot, went to my system configuration, went to control panel but anything from there isn't working, and even just restarting my computer doesn't work....
  6. How to turn off caps lock pop up in windows 11 HP laptop? I have tried out all the possible...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off caps lock pop up in windows 11 HP laptop? I have tried out all the possible...: I have tried out all the possible solutions listed but it went in vain. Also tried changing it from control panel and also removing startup apps. This issue has started on its own suddenly....
  7. How to turn off caps lock pop up in windows 11 HP laptop? I have tried out all the possible...

How to turn off caps lock pop up in windows 11 HP laptop? I have tried out all the possible...: I have tried out all the possible solutions listed but it went in vain. Also tried changing it from control panel and also removing startup apps. This issue has started on its own suddenly....
  8. Is it possible to add a second product key on a windows 11 installation, in order to use...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to add a second product key on a windows 11 installation, in order to use...: Hello.To further explain the situation, i have two computers. Both with different hardware configurations. What i want to do is take a new SSD, format it and install windows 11 with the license i already own, and if possible buy and add a second license to that installation...
  9. Is it possible to add a second product key on a windows 11 installation, in order to use...

Is it possible to add a second product key on a windows 11 installation, in order to use...: Hello.To further explain the situation, i have two computers. Both with different hardware configurations. What i want to do is take a new SSD, format it and install windows 11 with the license i already own, and if possible buy and add a second license to that installation...
  10. Is it possible to recover uninstalled "hidden device" data?

Is it possible to recover uninstalled "hidden device" data?: Hello,My touchpad stopped working and it was visible in "hidden devices". While trying to fix it I uninstalled it, hoping it will reapear as "normal" device. Well, it clearly didn't and by not thinking too much I also got rid of some usefull information that were visible in...