Windows 10: Is this possible to do?

Discus and support Is this possible to do? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, new here and i'm not a computer expert so excuse me for not knowing some terms. Basically i just wanted to know if it's possible to edit the right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jwilliamsm, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Is this possible to do?

Hi, new here and i'm not a computer expert so excuse me for not knowing some terms.

Basically i just wanted to know if it's possible to edit the right click menu in windows 10 whilst in a folder, to force always show 'date last modified' as one of the default options to sort, along with 'name/date/type/size'

I know by clicking 'more' and selecting date last modified will make it show, and make it show for all subfolders, but when i go into another folder in another drive or location, i'm forver having to click on more and select it.

Can this be modified to make it one of the default choices in every location?

:)

jwilliamsm, Dec 22, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 22, 2019
  3. X800 GTO² to X850 XT BIOS Mod

powercolor x800gto

Is it possible to do the modding from the article here step by step with this card and have it work?
    It's not sapphire and it isn't named gto2.

Any suggestions?

I surely hope so because I just ordered the Powercolor x800gto !

cheers
    Michael

Unregistered, Dec 22, 2019
  4. Boatvan Win User

Is this possible to do?

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

Is this possible to do?

1. Is this possible to do? - Similar Threads - possible

2. Is it possible to change the win10 taskbar icon?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is it possible to change the win10 taskbar icon?: What it says on the tin, just wondering if it's possible and how. Windows 10 v20H2 172792
  3. Possible to change OEM key to another OEM key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Possible to change OEM key to another OEM key: Hello all, I've got second hand laptop yesterday. It is Lenovo T640, which comes with Windows 10 Pro OEM license preinstalled in the BIOS. Unfortunately I'm unable to use this key anymore, because the first owner has reached the limit of activation of this key (I called...
  4. New HDD possibly Dead On Arrival.

New HDD possibly Dead On Arrival.: I don't know if this is the right sub for this question, so please direct me to the right place if it's not. I bought an internal 6 TB IronWolf HDD for my family's Windows 10 computer. I ordered it from Newegg with fast processing and 2-day shipping. It arrived today and I...
  5. I want to monitor my RAM frequency on my desktop,preferably as a widget. Is it possible?

I want to monitor my RAM frequency on my desktop,preferably as a widget. Is it possible?: Basically my Motherboard is having trouble with XMP so my ram has to be manually clocked. Thing is the manual timing stopped for some unknown reason and my ram was running at 2133 instead of 3000 mhz for god knows how long. i never noticed it until i entered the BIOS today...
  6. Is it possible to use two M.2 NVME drives on this MOBO?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is it possible to use two M.2 NVME drives on this MOBO?: Last year I bought a 1TB M.2 NVME drive to use on my Asus Prime Z390-A motherboard (PRIME Z390-A | Motherboards | ASUS Canada) and now that prices have somewhat gone down, I'm considering getting a 4TB instead. My first thought it is I'll get a superspeed enclosure for the...
  7. Is it possible to associate a program to a specific filename?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to associate a program to a specific filename?: Is it possible to associate a program to a specific file name so that double clicking the file will open it in the associated program? I would like to be able to open "DOCKERFILE" in Visual Studio Code when double clicked. Since this file has no extension I don't see any way...
  8. Is possible to downgrade windows10 to 7? (without remove my files)

Is possible to downgrade windows10 to 7? (without remove my files): This windows version is very ayonning who know how to downgrade windows with saving my files and games??? I have 8gb usb. submitted by /u/tygrys10s [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l1dcgs/is_possible_to_downgrade_windows10_to_7_without/
  9. Please help! Bought my sons pc 2nd hand, have done everything possible to remove Chinese...

Please help! Bought my sons pc 2nd hand, have done everything possible to remove Chinese...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BrendasMom [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l109fk/please_help_bought_my_sons_pc_2nd_hand_have_done/
  10. Windows Spotlight -- Capturing those possible !!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Spotlight -- Capturing those possible !!: Hi folks particularly on latest versions of Windows spotlight logon / locking screens have some brilliant images I rather like this serene looking one (on latest dev preview build) but I've seen loads of gorgeous images at logon. [img] Is there any way to capture these...