Windows 10: Is this power mode switcher really effective?

Discus and support Is this power mode switcher really effective? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/khansamirox [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/khansamirox, Apr 24, 2021.

1. Is this power mode switcher really effective?

/u/khansamirox, Apr 24, 2021
  2. DEFEATEST Win User

onboard XFI mode switcher?

Hey Guys, just got myself a Maximus III Gene motherboard and it has xfi on board, but the console launcher does not allow me to see or switch modes. I have an xfi sound card, but I was hoping not to use it if this onboard works well , but I have to be able to switch to gaming mode!! Anyone know whats going on here? Someone created a "switcher" sometime ago , but it's not working. Am I missing something cause my xfi sound cards console had a mode switcher right there on the main panel. This onboard one just says "entertainment mode"

thanks!

DEFEATEST, Apr 24, 2021
  3. sleep mode and power options not working on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Forums.

For issues with sleep mode and power options follow the steps provided below.

Run the Power troubleshooter and check.

Follow the steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Type Troubleshooting in search and click
      Troubleshooting.
    • Now type Power in the search option.
    • Click on Power troubleshooter to run.

I would suggest you to try updating the Display driver and check if the issue persists. If you already have all the latest drivers from Windows updates, then I would suggest you to visit the computer manufacturer's website, download and install the latest
    drivers in compatibility mode and check.

Hope this helps.

Anish A Kumar, Apr 24, 2021
  4. Kyle Ren Win User

Is this power mode switcher really effective?

Presentation switcher for church

Happy New Year all! Noob here. Trying to help the church I go to. They want to be able to show content from a projector at the same time. Stuff like song lyrics, images, and video. People have suggested getting a presentation switcher Presentation Switchers . I have seen many on ebay and amazon for a lot cheaper too. As low as $30! Are the cheap ones good enough? However, if a presentation switcher is not even what they need, please let me know what they could use instead. Thanks!

Kyle Ren, Apr 24, 2021
Thema:

Is this power mode switcher really effective?

1. Is this power mode switcher really effective? - Similar Threads - power mode switcher

2. no power mode option in power setting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no power mode option in power setting: I recently upgraded my Windows 10 to 11. Then, I went to the power settings in Windows 11. At first, I saw an option to change to the High Performance power plan. I switched it to Balanced, but then when I went back to the power settings, the power mode option was completely...
  3. Power/sleep settings - are they normally erratic in their effect?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power/sleep settings - are they normally erratic in their effect?: While watching a video replay on a Website it kept freezing after about 5 mins but would re commence after refreshing. I went into the power settings and changed the relevant display/sleep settings to ten mins. It then seemed to freeze after about 4 minutes! Changing the...
  4. Power/sleep settings - are they normally erratic in their effect?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power/sleep settings - are they normally erratic in their effect?: While watching a video replay on a Website it kept freezing after about 5 mins but would re commence after refreshing. I went into the power settings and changed the relevant display/sleep settings to ten mins. It then seemed to freeze after about 4 minutes! Changing the...
  5. Power/sleep settings - are they normally erratic in their effect?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Power button on latop won't take power option settings in effect

in Windows 10 Customization
    Power button on latop won't take power option settings in effect: I tried setting the power button to sleep / shutdown the system when it's plugged.None takes effect.Pressing the power button when the laptop is on does nothing.The system can sleep / shutdown normally by using options from start menu.What has gone wrong?System:MSI 15M...
  7. This happens quite often and is really effecting annoying. Is there a solution?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This happens quite often and is really effecting annoying. Is there a solution?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AGhostOfThePast [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kga51i/this_happens_quite_often_and_is_really_effecting/
  8. Windows Apps not working + action center, power plan switcher, calendar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Apps not working + action center, power plan switcher, calendar: I am having an issue with Microsoft Store, it just won't open. Then there are few more problems, like I can't click on time to see calendar, action center doesn't work and battery icon doesn't open (power plan) [ATTACH] I have used Tweaking.com tool to reset and repair...
  9. Power plugged in and effect on battery health

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power plugged in and effect on battery health: Hello, What's the effect of plugging in laptop to power for 12 hours and above on the battery heath of laptop. Camillus. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-plugged-in-and-effect-on-battery-health/a8934347-b8c5-4bee-a00d-dda6422e77a6
  10. Is Windows Switcher Deprecated

in Windows 10 Support
    Is Windows Switcher Deprecated: Is it true I shall no longer see this 'switch box' in Windows 10? [img] 11111