Windows 10: Is this program a scam

Discus and support Is this program a scam in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I got email today from RESTORO - saying there were errors in Win 10 and I need to download the 'fix' programmer .. I'm guessing this is a scam... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NancyBlanchard, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Is this program a scam

I got email today from RESTORO - saying there were errors in Win 10 and I need to download the 'fix' programmer .. I'm guessing this is a scam something but .. thought I'd ask this is the link

https://www.restoro.com/pages/lwdu/index.php?channel=GDNRes&banner=1608989945&adgroup=65277019889&ads_name=www.snopes.com&keyword=&dyn_param=Windows%20Repair%20And%20Update&gclid=CjwKCAiArJjvBRACEiwA-Wiqq-Ddbu5oTx0PX5m0fgEr6hJo9KAoEdLzLoDbs3qIeqscFQ45fsTktRoC3r4QAvD_BwE&whf=true&lpx=lwdu

:)

NancyBlanchard, Dec 3, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Smeed Win User
Thema:

Is this program a scam

1. Is this program a scam - Similar Threads - program scam

2. Windows opens program on second monitor that is not connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows opens program on second monitor that is not connected: I have already found a solution on this, but I thought it could be helpful for other people struggling with the same problem.A certain app on my laptop didn't seem to notice that my second monitor wasn't connected anymore, so when I launched it the app kept opening on the...
  3. Windows opens program on second monitor that is not connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows opens program on second monitor that is not connected: I have already found a solution on this, but I thought it could be helpful for other people struggling with the same problem.A certain app on my laptop didn't seem to notice that my second monitor wasn't connected anymore, so when I launched it the app kept opening on the...
  4. CLIPCHAMP APP IS A SCAM, your program has actually broken my pc and SSD. IM BEYOND MAD

CLIPCHAMP APP IS A SCAM, your program has actually broken my pc and SSD. IM BEYOND MAD: only way to contact you people. your clipchamp app gave me a bad virus after using it. went from 130gb to 5gb in a matter of minutes... and now my SSD ****. are yous going to compensate me for a SSD or do i need to sue or something??...
  5. CLIPCHAMP APP IS A SCAM, your program has actually broken my pc and SSD. IM BEYOND MAD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CLIPCHAMP APP IS A SCAM, your program has actually broken my pc and SSD. IM BEYOND MAD: only way to contact you people. your clipchamp app gave me a bad virus after using it. went from 130gb to 5gb in a matter of minutes... and now my SSD ****. are yous going to compensate me for a SSD or do i need to sue or something??...
  6. I wish to avoid scams. I ordered a program called Driver One, and it charged my account...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I wish to avoid scams. I ordered a program called Driver One, and it charged my account...: I ordered a program called Driver One, and it charged my account $60.00. I suspect this may have been a scam. Does Microsoft have a driver update utility program? I get updates often. Is driver update included in Microsoft updates?...
  7. I wish to avoid scams. I ordered a program called Driver One, and it charged my account...

I wish to avoid scams. I ordered a program called Driver One, and it charged my account...: I ordered a program called Driver One, and it charged my account $60.00. I suspect this may have been a scam. Does Microsoft have a driver update utility program? I get updates often. Is driver update included in Microsoft updates?...
  8. How to recover from scammed and wiped programs.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to recover from scammed and wiped programs.: Home had installed an already purchased online version of Windows 10 pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-from-scammed-and-wiped-programs/5a2b065a-7c99-4365-97ed-0cd31768e3b8
  9. Is the "Microsoft Rewards" program a scam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is the "Microsoft Rewards" program a scam?: I see enough evidence that makes me seriously question its validity. Aside from having a real cheapening effect on the Microsoft name itself, I also see strange errors that prevent me from checking it out. The latest being a strange misspelling in the subject line of an...
  10. Google Customer Reward Program Scam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Google Customer Reward Program Scam: Hi I use two browsers concurrently, Edge and Chrome. Both get randomly redirected to this site: https://winmoreprize.com/in/n27/?zzz=111# which claims to conduct a survey and offers rewards as per Google Customer Reward Program. I've done some searching and found out that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. restoro windows repair is it safe