Windows 10: Is this really legal???

Discus and support Is this really legal??? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; https://www.ebay.com/itm/153575919187 5000 working windows 10 pro activation codes sold in eBay. Is it really legal to use and install windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by HisPrivate_box, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Is this really legal???

https://www.ebay.com/itm/153575919187

5000 working windows 10 pro activation codes sold in eBay. Is it really legal to use and install windows 10 pro for only 5 euros?

:)

HisPrivate_box, Feb 9, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Is this really legal??? :p

cadaveca, Feb 9, 2020
  3. maranna Win User
    malware and legality tests

If one bought some cds and wanted to rip them to flash drive, would that be legal ?

Secondly, VirusTotal is a great suggestion in which to enter URL for security.

maranna, Feb 9, 2020
  4. Is this really legal???

Is downloading and playing the leaked Crysis 2 legal?

No you cannot. Here is the list. Spain is on it.

Member States

TheMailMan78, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

Is this really legal???

1. Is this really legal??? - Similar Threads - really legal

2. Recently had a BSOD, computer runs really slow.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recently had a BSOD, computer runs really slow.: One day I had to update Windows and while the computer was booting up again, while it was loading it popped up, "Scanning and repairing C:" and I didn't know what to do about it. When I got to the login screen our power went out so I turned the computer off and after a few...
  3. Recently had a BSOD, computer runs really slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently had a BSOD, computer runs really slow.: One day I had to update Windows and while the computer was booting up again, while it was loading it popped up, "Scanning and repairing C:" and I didn't know what to do about it. When I got to the login screen our power went out so I turned the computer off and after a few...
  4. Recently had a BSOD, computer runs really slow.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I have this really old laptop I’m trying to reuse for my sister but I forgot the password...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have this really old laptop I’m trying to reuse for my sister but I forgot the password...: There this laptop like from 2017 maybe I have sitting in my room and my sister needs to use a laptop so I plan on giving her it but problem is I don’t know the password to it and it dosnt have enough space to factory reset it what do I do?...
  6. I have this really old laptop I’m trying to reuse for my sister but I forgot the password...

I have this really old laptop I’m trying to reuse for my sister but I forgot the password...: There this laptop like from 2017 maybe I have sitting in my room and my sister needs to use a laptop so I plan on giving her it but problem is I don’t know the password to it and it dosnt have enough space to factory reset it what do I do?...
  7. I have this really old laptop I’m trying to reuse for my sister but I forgot the password...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Disk write error - I cannot help myself anymore and really need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk write error - I cannot help myself anymore and really need help: Hello, since a few weeks I frequently get disk write errors after a game crashes no matter if steam or ubisoft. I am unable to start any game after it happens and I can neither verify game files nor download/install anything on that drive and sometimes not even access the...
  9. Disk write error - I cannot help myself anymore and really need help

Disk write error - I cannot help myself anymore and really need help: Hello, since a few weeks I frequently get disk write errors after a game crashes no matter if steam or ubisoft. I am unable to start any game after it happens and I can neither verify game files nor download/install anything on that drive and sometimes not even access the...
  10. i really need help to update windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i really need help to update windows 10: for a long time now I've been struggling with trying to update my windows to the newest version. however when i try to update it I always get an error saying, "Download Failed - 0x80070057" someone please help me my last Windows Update was on August 2022. So I really need to...