Windows 10: is this really microsoft? What to do next when they gained access to your computer?

Discus and support is this really microsoft? What to do next when they gained access to your computer? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello,i wonder if this chat url is legit from microsoft:https://widget.rave.office.netI m clueless about what to do next? i reinstalled the operating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Arnaud##3, May 31, 2021.

1. Arnaud##3 Win User

is this really microsoft? What to do next when they gained access to your computer?

Hello,i wonder if this chat url is legit from microsoft:https://widget.rave.office.netI m clueless about what to do next? i reinstalled the operating system many times but it is always not working ok,Sounds great to leave customers like that,best regards,arn

:)

Arnaud##3, May 31, 2021

2. Cannot gain access in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

Please share the details.

• What do you mean by “cannot gain access”?

• Are you able to boot in to login page?

• What is the status when you enter the password?

• Do you see any error code or error message on the screen?

As a work around, if you are using Microsoft Account, I suggest you to connect with internet and check if it helps.

Please reply with the details and updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Aswin_Anand, May 31, 2021
  3. Cannot gain access in Windows 10

Original Title: Cannot gain access

I installed Microsoft 10 on my PC yesterday and used the computer, today I cannot gain access. What do I need to do? Does it need to be connected to the Internet to gain access?

Techomaniac, May 31, 2021
  4. is this really microsoft? What to do next when they gained access to your computer?

Gaining Unauthorized Access to My Computer

I am in the process of choosing an LMS company.

Every company I contact wants to connect to my computer to show a live demonstration of their platform. My question is, Can they gain access to the whole of my computer while I'm viewing their programs? Can they gain access to my computer once we disconnect?
    Or, can they remain connected to my computer indefinitely?

Thanks for your help,

D. Ajayi

DiedraAjayi, May 31, 2021
Thema:

is this really microsoft? What to do next when they gained access to your computer?

1. is this really microsoft? What to do next when they gained access to your computer? - Similar Threads - really microsoft next

2. What do when someone is trying to access your account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do when someone is trying to access your account?: Someone from Germany is trying to log into my Microsoft account day and night, I can see in my sign-in activity that the person is entering incorrect passwords what shall I do?...
  3. What do when someone is trying to access your account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do when someone is trying to access your account?: Someone from Germany is trying to log into my Microsoft account day and night, I can see in my sign-in activity that the person is entering incorrect passwords what shall I do?...
  4. What do I do next

What do I do next: so I have updated Microsoft money to 2005, but still candt get VAT to work, ticked all the boxes, and vat entry box shows on transaction but nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-i-do-next/5cb90712-b760-4dcd-94a3-6df936f4815f
  5. What do I do next

in Windows 10 Customization
    What do I do next: so I have updated Microsoft money to 2005, but still candt get VAT to work, ticked all the boxes, and vat entry box shows on transaction but nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-i-do-next/5cb90712-b760-4dcd-94a3-6df936f4815f
  6. Gaining access when change password is unaccepted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Gaining access when change password is unaccepted: I did not pay attention and granted remote access to computer. They changed password. When use change password it says must insert usb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gaining-access-when-change-password-is-unaccepted/435bec15-5f64-4e45-84e6-1688a9511296
  7. Gaining access when change password is unaccepted

Gaining access when change password is unaccepted: I did not pay attention and granted remote access to computer. They changed password. When use change password it says must insert usb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gaining-access-when-change-password-is-unaccepted/435bec15-5f64-4e45-84e6-1688a9511296
  8. What is my computer REALLY doing in sleep?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What is my computer REALLY doing in sleep?: When I put my computer to sleep, I find that 5 minutes later it turns off. I looked in control panel power plan and I saw that the hard disk shuts off 5 minutes after my computer sleeps. So I wondered if I should change the setting so my computer could sleep longer. I wonder...
  9. WANT TO KNOW WHAT MICROSOFT IS REALLY DOING

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WANT TO KNOW WHAT MICROSOFT IS REALLY DOING: I'm so mad I could spit nails......For over 2 weeks I had thought I had hackers or developers in my system. But it was MICROSOFT AND THEIR MINNIONS making my hard drive a virtual drive. TOOK my API keys and made five MDM accounts and used my computer to make phone calls....
  10. not sure what to do next

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    not sure what to do next: I have an older Dell Inspiron 1545, I bought it used. I downloaded workstation Player, but do not know what to do after I install vmware Workstation player. Will vmware work on my system, I am running Windows 10 pro 32bit on my laptop. I can't go any further until my first...