Windows 10: Is this result in User Benchmark good for a notebook?

Discus and support Is this result in User Benchmark good for a notebook? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [ATTACH] My hardware: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050Ti (No longer the latest) i5 8300H and 8GB Ram (I will upgrade soon) and 135Watt power... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by 728472, Jul 28, 2020.

1. 728472 Win User

Is this result in User Benchmark good for a notebook?

Is this result in User Benchmark good for a notebook? 0_big.png

My hardware:

Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050Ti (No longer the latest)

i5 8300H

and 8GB Ram (I will upgrade soon)

and 135Watt power supply (if important)

I'd also like to know how much you're making.

:)

728472, Jul 28, 2020

2. Unigine Superposition Benchmark - post your results!

No ,you made a good point ,which is why I took the opportunity to suggest it could of been fixed. As a matter fact I'll mention the OP that way they know for sure

@Kanan

https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/...chmark-post-your-results.232298/#post-3637268

Myself and a few others have missed the format requirement ,and I thought I might mention (respectfully) that it could be added to the numbered requirement list

i.e.
    #5 post username/CPU freq/GPU freq/ etc...

jboydgolfer, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Kreij Win User
    Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Jul 29, 2020
  4. deving Win User

User.000 issue after updating to 1909

I'm one of the many people suffering from issues with user profiles after applying Update 1909 to Windows 10. I've read all the threads I can find on the topic here and have followed the suggestions, all to no avail. Any other thoughts are appreciated.

After applying Update 1909, the ProfileImagePath was changed to c:\users\User.000
    One file that was always in use and couldn't be removed was left in c:\users\User (can't recall or find the exact file now), so I could never rename or remove the c:\user\User directory.

I followed the multiple suggestions from Brink and others:
    • Rebooted at least 6 times
    • Enabled hidden Administrator
    • Booted into Safe Mode
    • Changed ProfileImagePath
    • Tried to rename c:\users\User but couldn't because a file was still in use
    • Copied all data from c:\users\User.000 into c:\users\User
    • Rebooted and had temporary profile
    • Followed steps in Brink tutorial to change ImageProfilePath; rebooted with no change
    • Restored using Restore Point from before Update 1909 - returned to single profile state (User.000)
    • Removed each update that was installed individually and rebooted after each update removal - profile state never changed
    • After all updates were removed, repeated the steps above with hidden Administrator, changing profile, etc. - same issue with file in use in c:\users\User
    • Followed all steps above with hidden Administrator but without copying files from User.000 to User - same results

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

deving, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Is this result in User Benchmark good for a notebook? - Similar Threads - result User Benchmark

2. Windows benchmark

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows benchmark: Hi, I wonder is it possible to perform a benchmark check for my Windows 10. I want to know which is the most reliable benchmark for Windows 10. Thanks very much https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-benchmark/401c016c-ca4c-439d-82fc-03971a032e15
  3. Can anyone explain these benchmark results?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can anyone explain these benchmark results?: [img] This is what the latest version of Samsung Magician shows for my system. I was expecting to see the NVME drive far outperform the SATA drive, but that was not the case. The NVME drive is my boot drive, and the SATA drive is for temp files, My Documents, and general...
  4. free benchmark program?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    free benchmark program?: I am in need of a benchmark program for a test I am planning. I am looking for some hard data on compressing the OS drive. computer that I will be using runs windows 10 home 32 legacy. aspire one d150-1165 Intel Atom N270 / 1.6 Ghz / 533 MHz Mobile Intel 945GSE Express 2 gig...
  5. Benchmark NIC?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Benchmark NIC?: Hi, is there some way to consistently benchmark your NIC so one can try out different settings (offload etc) and see what works best? I am trying Psping, but it's very weird, if i have chrome opened it works faster then if it's not opened etc, which makes no sense....
  6. Heaven Benchmark results slow on Win 10 Pro 16179 Preview

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Heaven Benchmark results slow on Win 10 Pro 16179 Preview: Just installed a new Asus GTX 1070 DUAL o8g graphics card on my desktop. Desktop has 3 separate SSD's (each with its own OS) and the results of the Heaven bench mark in the new preview build 16179 are disappointing compared to Win 7 HP 64 bit and Win 10 Pro (not preview). The...
  7. Pascal Benchmarks

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Pascal Benchmarks: I stumbled upon this that supposedly shows the Benchmarks of Pascal If this is what were looking forward too it may be worth getting 2 in sli Nvidia announces the GeForce GTX 1080, faster than two GTX 980s in SLI - TechSpot 49474
  8. First Benchmark

in Windows 10 Support
    First Benchmark: There will soon be a flood of these, I would imagine. This is an amateur effort, using an intensive game. It does pretty much agree with what I have already tested with windows 8.1 though. Take it or leave it. As the author says, It is early days. Y3HbW_5QPcI 2437
  9. Crystal Disk Benchmark results on SSD's and Spinners

Crystal Disk Benchmark results on SSD's and Spinners: Just did a quick CrystalDiskMark benchmark on my son's computer. His OS drive is an Intel 600p NVMe drive. [img] His storage drive is a Seagate Barracuda 2TB 64MB Cache 7,200RPM spinner (ST2000DM006). [img] Guess the SSD is a tad faster. 78937
  10. Benchmarks

Benchmarks: Asus PRIME B350-PLUS Performance Results - UserBenchmark Dont know if you will be able to read this link, but I have to admit that I am NOT impressed. Figures appear to be less than good. 85479