Windows 10: Is this safe? i installed the most recent update and got a blue screen, after uninstalling...

Discus and support Is this safe? i installed the most recent update and got a blue screen, after uninstalling... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tailsthedool81 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Tailsthedool81, Mar 20, 2021.

1. Is this safe? i installed the most recent update and got a blue screen, after uninstalling...

/u/Tailsthedool81, Mar 20, 2021
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Mar 20, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi Justin,

It is possible that you're experiencing blue screen error due to hardware and software problems. To isolate your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article to
    troubleshoot blue screen. It will let you choose if the error happened while upgrading to Windows 10, after an update was installed or while using your computer.

If you choose While upgrading to Windows 10, it will let you expand Remove software to
    uninstall software or Remove hardware to unplug unnecessary external hardware.

If you choose After an update was installed, it will let you expand Stop error that lets you get to the desktop to
    uninstall an update or Stop error doesn't let you get to the desktop start your Windows in safe mode to uninstall updates. You need to remove unnecessary external
    hardware.

If you choose While using PC, it will let you expand Check for updates to
    update your computer. Remove software to uninstall software or Remove hardware to
    unplug unnecessary external hardware.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Mar 20, 2021
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Is this safe? i installed the most recent update and got a blue screen, after uninstalling...

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Mar 20, 2021
Thema:

Is this safe? i installed the most recent update and got a blue screen, after uninstalling...

1. Is this safe? i installed the most recent update and got a blue screen, after uninstalling... - Similar Threads - safe installed recent

2. Blue screen error after driver update installation. Inability to uninstall recent KB5023696...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen error after driver update installation. Inability to uninstall recent KB5023696...: My recent update was the Security Update for Microsoft windowsKB5023696. After the update I had a blue screen error. I went into safe mode and tried to uninstall the update but apparently "it is required by my computer and cannot be uninstalled". What could cause the blue...
  3. Blue screen error after driver update installation. Inability to uninstall recent KB5023696...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen error after driver update installation. Inability to uninstall recent KB5023696...: My recent update was the Security Update for Microsoft windowsKB5023696. After the update I had a blue screen error. I went into safe mode and tried to uninstall the update but apparently "it is required by my computer and cannot be uninstalled". What could cause the blue...
  4. Blue screen error after driver update installation. Inability to uninstall recent KB5023696...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Most recent updates will not install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Most recent updates will not install: I am having no success in installing new updates on my Windows 10 computer. I have received various error messages that all ultimately result in BSoDs. I have tried clearing my SoftwareDistribution folder, all to no avail.The updates in question are the KB2267602, the...
  6. Most recent updates will not install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Most recent updates will not install: I am having no success in installing new updates on my Windows 10 computer. I have received various error messages that all ultimately result in BSoDs. I have tried clearing my SoftwareDistribution folder, all to no avail.The updates in question are the KB2267602, the...
  7. Most recent updates will not install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Blue Tooth disappeared after installing the most recent update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Tooth disappeared after installing the most recent update: Hi, I installed the most recent update this morning. After the installation was done, my PC no longer recognizes my mouse. I have rebooted numerous times, have turned the mouse on and off numerous times, have unplugged the connector, and tried to use two different mice as...
  9. Blue Screens - Most recent - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screens - Most recent - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: I have been getting blue screens off and on for sometime but not nearly as many that have ocurred over the last few weeks. Mini-dumps and full dumps were taken. I took an effort to decipher them and review options on these boards. I'm having some issues with symbol loading. I...
  10. Blue screen after recent update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen after recent update.: Image 1 Windows forced update KB4493464 without my official permission. Win. 10 just does what ever it wants. Might as well have a phone number for MC to ask them permission to use their computer. *ring .. ring.. Hello hi just woke up and like to use this supposedly MY PC...