Windows 10: Is this safe

Discus and support Is this safe in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Help please one of my friends says that I can download my windows 10 programs form this site Is this safe ? 183746 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mhdee, Aug 12, 2021.

1. mhdee Win User

Is this safe

Help please one of my friends says that I can download my windows 10 programs form this site Is this safe ?

:)

mhdee, Aug 12, 2021

2. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Aug 12, 2021
  3. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 12, 2021
  4. Is this safe

Forum users with Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange account

The two-step verification emails show up in my inbox but I added a rule to mark the domain name safe a long time ago (verified that "techpowerup.com" is still in the safe sender list).

FordGT90Concept, Aug 12, 2021
Thema:

Is this safe

1. Is this safe - Similar Threads - safe

2. Cannot boot into windows 10, safe mode, reset even with recovery USB, or restore to system...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot boot into windows 10, safe mode, reset even with recovery USB, or restore to system...: Hi there,I ran into a problem a few days ago leaving my laptop just open, walked away and came back with the a message "Press Y to reset fTPM" or "Press N to keep previous fTPM record and continue system reboot". I pressed N and it tried to boot up windows but it also...
  3. In safe mode and can’t get out!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    In safe mode and can’t get out!: HelloAfter my PC carried out updates, I had a problem with it so entered safe mode. Now I’m stuck in it. If I hold shift and restart, every option I am given requires password which I have forgotten as I have always used a PIN. I am in safe mode without networking. Can anyone...
  4. Windows 10 System Restore Points being deleted by Carbonite Safe Backup

Windows 10 System Restore Points being deleted by Carbonite Safe Backup: My System Restore points keep disappearing. I have addressed all of the other common problems that could result in losing System Restore points fragmented pagefile, corrupt Win files, and my shadow storage area is 100 GB, so there is plenty of space available. By closely...
  5. is store.rg-adguard.net safe and legal?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    is store.rg-adguard.net safe and legal?: is https://store.rg-adguard.net safe and legal? i really want to get an delisted game doritos crash course goand when i search how to get a delisted app, people mention this site to me but i don't know if its both going to give me malware some microsoft professionals/MVPs...
  6. Windows not entering safe mode

Windows not entering safe mode: I want to switch my graphics card from Nvidia to AMD. For this I need to uninstall the current graphics drivers and install new ones in safe mode. Unfortunately, my windows won't enter safe mode. When I click "startup settings" and select restart, the computer just boots back...
  7. How to safely cleanup DriverStore folder in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to safely cleanup DriverStore folder in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]On a running Windows 11 or Windows 10 installation on a PC, by default, the DriverStore folder is the safe location of all the drivers installed on your system. Usually, even with prolonged computer use, this folder doesn’t hog drive storage space. Nevertheless, some...
  8. safe honest windows 10 register repair software

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    safe honest windows 10 register repair software: Safe windows 10 register repair software* Moved from Community Participation Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/safe-honest-windows-10-register-repair-software/ffdefb8c-4dab-4dd7-9cd9-2e846a3e2ca3
  9. google chrome being hacked and is my computer safe and is over 9.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    google chrome being hacked and is my computer safe and is over 9.: I JUST READ THAT HACKERS HAVE BEEN LINKED TO GOOGLE CHROME. TO SEE IF MY COMPUTER IS RUNNING OVER 9. AND OVER. MICROSOFT IS FIXING THIS PROBLEM AS O WRITE THIS. MY QUESTION IS : THIS IS A LENOVO XP. AM I SAFE FROM HACKERS...
  10. Windows Defender does not function in Safe Mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender does not function in Safe Mode: Hi All, first time in this forum. Windows Defender informed me I had PUA:win32/ibryteinstaller. I removed it, though it had apparently been there for a while. My question is, is ibryteinstaller just a PUA or is it actually malware. In any case I did a reset PC and set up a...