Windows 10: Is this safe

Discus and support Is this safe in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Help please one of my friends says that I can download my windows 10 programs form this site Is this safe ? 183746 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mhdee, Aug 12, 2021.

1. mhdee Win User

Is this safe

Help please one of my friends says that I can download my windows 10 programs form this site Is this safe ?

:)

mhdee, Aug 12, 2021

2. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Aug 12, 2021
  3. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 12, 2021
  4. Is this safe

Forum users with Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange account

The two-step verification emails show up in my inbox but I added a rule to mark the domain name safe a long time ago (verified that "techpowerup.com" is still in the safe sender list).

FordGT90Concept, Aug 12, 2021
Thema:

Is this safe

1. Is this safe - Similar Threads - safe

2. Is it safe to manage Virtual Memory Pagefile In Windows 10 and change settings or not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it safe to manage Virtual Memory Pagefile In Windows 10 and change settings or not: On websites and videos I noticed people talk about changing settings for Virtual memory in Windows 10.They say it is ok to change the minimum and maximum size of the Pagefile physical memory also on the Virtual Memory box, uncheck the Automatically manage paging file size for...
  3. Is it safe to manage Virtual Memory Pagefile In Windows 10 and change settings or not

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it safe to manage Virtual Memory Pagefile In Windows 10 and change settings or not: On websites and videos I noticed people talk about changing settings for Virtual memory in Windows 10.They say it is ok to change the minimum and maximum size of the Pagefile physical memory also on the Virtual Memory box, uncheck the Automatically manage paging file size for...
  4. Is it safe to manage Virtual Memory Pagefile In Windows 10 and change settings or not

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I have mywinlocer in my windows 7 bought in 2009. The laptop faulty, but the hardisk safe....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have mywinlocer in my windows 7 bought in 2009. The laptop faulty, but the hardisk safe....: I have mywinlocer in my windows 7 bought in 2009. The laptop faulty, but the hardisk safe. How to retrieve back anything i stored in My Winlocker when i connect that hardisk to another windows today?...
  6. I have mywinlocer in my windows 7 bought in 2009. The laptop faulty, but the hardisk safe....

I have mywinlocer in my windows 7 bought in 2009. The laptop faulty, but the hardisk safe....: I have mywinlocer in my windows 7 bought in 2009. The laptop faulty, but the hardisk safe. How to retrieve back anything i stored in My Winlocker when i connect that hardisk to another windows today?...
  7. can I safely assign a drive letter to an EFI partition to run a chkdsk on that partition on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can I safely assign a drive letter to an EFI partition to run a chkdsk on that partition on...: I have a backup image creation program that gets an error when I try to create an image:Cluster Run Error: Cluster Run Short - Error - 21, and it want me to run a chkdsk /r. I did and it didn't help. I contacted the software company, and they said I have a FAT32 partition EFI...
  8. can I safely assign a drive letter to an EFI partition to run a chkdsk on that partition on...

can I safely assign a drive letter to an EFI partition to run a chkdsk on that partition on...: I have a backup image creation program that gets an error when I try to create an image:Cluster Run Error: Cluster Run Short - Error - 21, and it want me to run a chkdsk /r. I did and it didn't help. I contacted the software company, and they said I have a FAT32 partition EFI...
  9. Unable to log in normal & safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to log in normal & safe mode: I have a Dell Inspiron Computer 7777. It was connected to a Canon printer Pixma MG 2520. Initially the problem started -desktop will not recognize the printer Although I could scan. Canon installed updated driver. Now, my computer will not start in a normal mode. Thereafter,...
  10. Unable to log in normal & safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to log in normal & safe mode: I have a Dell Inspiron Computer 7777. It was connected to a Canon printer Pixma MG 2520. Initially the problem started -desktop will not recognize the printer Although I could scan. Canon installed updated driver. Now, my compuer will not start in a safe mode. After few days,...