Windows 10: Is this Scam??

Discus and support Is this Scam?? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am getting a warning that my windows firewall has not been updated and is corrupted and to click update. Is this a scam? [Original Title: Scam??]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SharonSchultz1, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Is this Scam??

I am getting a warning that my windows firewall has not been updated and is corrupted and to click update. Is this a scam?

[Original Title: Scam??]

:)

SharonSchultz1, Dec 6, 2018
  2. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Smeed Win User

Is this Scam??

Smeed, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Is this Scam??

1. Is this Scam?? - Similar Threads - Scam

2. telephone scam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    telephone scam: Receive telephone call supposedly from Microsoft saying they want to refund my fee. state that my IPA has been corrupted and I will need a new one. Want me to punch 1 on my phone to be transferred to tech. My caller id shows the number of the caller as my own phone number....
  3. phone scam or real?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    phone scam or real?: I have gotten several calls over the past 2 mos. claiming to be with windows security and that my windows internet security has been turned off by a service not of the US, and I should make changes. if I have done so, to ignore this message. if I have not done so to call...
  4. Scams

Scams: i received call saying my microsoft account has been compromised from several different countries and that my account will be shut down. They want to fix the problem. They are not microsoft employees. Is this a scam? Will my a/c be shut down?...
  5. Scams

Scams: How does Microsoft contact users re security issues? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/scams/d2deb098-5f7a-4197-839e-11d71b6e8332
  6. Phishing scam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phishing scam: What is the Microsoft address to forward phishing scams to please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phishing-scam/c95d9a0e-0ae7-49b4-b3f8-3cea8a0f7c87
  7. Microsoft license scam??

Microsoft license scam??: I am receiving calls on my home phone from someone claiming to be Microsoft saying they are about to cancel my Microsoft license because parties from several countries have hacked my Microsoft account. As far as I know I don't have a Microsoft "license". Sounds like a scam....
  8. Phone refund scam

Phone refund scam: Today April 8th 2019 I had a guy with a Mideastern or India accent call and tell me I was get a refund from Microsoft for 200 dollars which was funny I have not send Microsoft 200 dollars. Then he want me to give him access to my computer. I told him I don't give anyone...
  9. Scam phone calls

Scam phone calls: I've received several phone calls this morning using my home phone number to contact me saying that my Microsoft license and IP address will be shut off in 48 hour if I don't stay on the line and speak to someone from Microsoft. It was a robotic voice on the phone calling...
  10. A Scam Virus Alert has blocked my PC computer. What do I do?

A Scam Virus Alert has blocked my PC computer. What do I do?: [IMG] This appeared on my screen. I unplugged the computer and turned it back on and it is still there and still blocking my computer. I couldn't get through to Microsoft Security Help - they just said the phone call could not be completed at this time. Has anyone solved...