Windows 10: Is this Scam??

Discus and support Is this Scam?? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am getting a warning that my windows firewall has not been updated and is corrupted and to click update. Is this a scam? [Original Title: Scam??]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SharonSchultz1, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Is this Scam??

I am getting a warning that my windows firewall has not been updated and is corrupted and to click update. Is this a scam?

[Original Title: Scam??]

:)

SharonSchultz1, Dec 6, 2018
  2. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Smeed Win User

Is this Scam??

Smeed, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Is this Scam??

1. Is this Scam?? - Similar Threads - Scam

2. Scam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Scam?: I am getting a phone call with my home phone number displayed on the caller ID. The recording says that my IP address has been compromised in several countries and will be disconnected in 48 hours. It tells me to press #1 to connect me to support. I press #1 then, it says it...
  3. MICROSOFT refund...REAL OR SCAM??

MICROSOFT refund...REAL OR SCAM??: Security...I received seceral phone calls (finally answered today) from a caller with a distinct accent that said i was due a refund from microsoft of about $300. I am skeptical because he needed a verification code which i have not yet requested and then he supposed;ly...
  4. phone number in tray after scam

phone number in tray after scam: I fell for a scam thinking I was calling Microsoft and the scammers added a phone number to my laptop on the bottom tray. how do I remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-number-in-tray-after-scam/e7eb3463-3607-4575-94f6-3d49a5cdd391"
  5. microsoft scam

microsoft scam: i was fooled into letting a caller get accsess to my laptop by saying it was being hacked.consequently rang microsoft to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-scam/785c1762-d4d8-4951-a8fa-1592007780a3"
  6. am I the victim of a scam???? I am told I have to give windows the power to erase all my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    am I the victim of a scam???? I am told I have to give windows the power to erase all my...: s, amd I the victim of a scam?? there are about 7 or 8 things I am being told I have to agree to let windows do if I want to get my messages including erasing them without my permission. Now I cannot get my lmessages at all. They are on my cell phone. WHY are they or you...
  7. is this a scam

is this a scam: i got a call from an automated caller saying if i did not call the 800 number they listed my windows from your co. would not work I am assuming this is a scam i have had no issue or contacted your co. for any reason i was under the impression that unless i contact you i...
  8. I WAS SCAMMED OF PAYING 300 DOLLARS TO UNLOCK MY COMPUTER...

I WAS SCAMMED OF PAYING 300 DOLLARS TO UNLOCK MY COMPUTER...: I WAS SCAMMED OF PAYING 300 DOLLARS TO UNLOCK MY COMPUTER BY SOMEONE CLAIMING TO BE THE FBI OR CIA..... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-was-scammed-of-paying-300-dollars-to-unlock-my/dcd1ac05-30e7-444a-ab9d-92d6250a3086
  9. possible scam

possible scam: hi I have awake to a system warning pop up and a loud continuous beep sound also another pop up box that says "Wait" the windows firewall has detected that you have not updated your windows system It remains damaged and vulnerable ** do not leave this page until you have...
  10. *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is scam?

*** Email address is removed for privacy *** is scam?: Is the email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** a scam address? Please don't guess. I want solid answers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-scam/4ce9077b-3702-4d79-a60c-b14aefc608b7"